Probably is offline Junior Member

For a better cut cycle

any tips?
    i am aware that diet is 90% of success. ill be eating 500~1000 calories under maintaince calories. i am not so good with low carb diets, so ill go with moderate carb diet. if stall, will decrease carb calories and increase protein/EFA calories.
    Cardio = everyday. will increase 5~10 minutes every week to prevent myself from stalling. till i reach 60 minutes, will add another session.

i did one cycle before, test-e at 500mg/week. started it at maintaince calories, wanted to cut a lil, but decided to bulk at week 6, and gained pretty good amoun of muscles, which i managed to preserve after PCT but i also added some fat (ate like 6000~7000 calories/day and so) so i want my next cycle to be a cut cycle

Stuff i have = Test, Winny, Primobolan , clen , ephedrine.

i want to drop from around 16~18% bf to like 8% bf by the end of cycle.

garbageman18 is offline Junior Member
    first off id post all your stats, second I dont think its optimal to run winny if your over like 14% bf, personal oppinion, but a lot of people think winny sucks id they use it hovering at a higher bf%, results are minimal. Id get your diet in check and add some clen and then cycle the test and winny when your bf% is between 13-10%.

Thread Information