King JRoc is offline Junior Member

Question First cycle with Tren...... Advice Please

My buddy and I are both going to start our first cycle's containing tren in the next month. We already have 3 btls of tren and 1 winny so far. We are going to get 1 more bottle of win and also some test. I am trying to decide the best test (money wise and for my goals). I was going to go with Test Prop but I think enanthate will be way less money and still comparable in results. Also want to know what you guys think about PCT in this cycle.

My Stats:
    5'11"
    27 Yrs old
    209 lbs
    15% BF
    We both have done at least 6-8 different cyles.

Here's what I am thinking:
    Weeks 1-12
    Test Enanthate: 200-250mgs every 4 days
    Tren Ace: 50-75mg eod
    Arimidex : .5mg ed if necessary
    Weeks 8-12
    Winstrol : 50mgs eod

PCT?
    Clen : ?
    Nolvadex : dosage?

What do you guys think?

My main goal is BF% reduction.
    I would like to be 205 @ 8% BF when I am done

Roshambo is offline Member
    What does your diet look like?
    Also run your test @ 300mg 1.5cc E3.5D
    Keep your Adex on hand in case you need it. unless your Gyno prone. Are you?
    I think you have a very serious cycle and might be a little too much too soon, your BF% is effi. Using this cycle to reduce BF% to 8% may not happen, Cardio will accomplish this for you without gear. Do your know the sides of Tren ? are you sure you are ready to try it? And these 6to8 different cycles that you have done, what were they and what did they look like?

I struggle on diet from time to time, but I always lock in before, during, after cycles. Diet hasn't been good for last couple of months b/c I was extremely busy at work but i have it back unde control now. Also I had messed up my ankle playing bball and couldn't really do cardio. Ankle is well on its way back to 100% and I am ready to get back dieting hard.

I had beginning stages of Gyno once when I was taking supertest and dbol and took arimidex and stopped it. No signs of it since then.

I do know the sides of tren and have had multiple friends do cycles that I don't believe were well set up and still dealt with the sides very well.

Definitely ready to try tren , but I want to be well prepared for everything it might throw at me.

My BF% is kind of misleading. I am one of those people that has a decent six pack even @ 15% BF. All of my fat is around my waist. Barely any registered when you measure my arms, back, legs, etc. I like to think it is because I have pretty big legs from years of soccer, bball, and of courese training my legs very hard.

Any more advice??? Definitely willing to listen.....

Mas advice por favor.....

seriousmass is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by King JRoc View Post
    Any more advice??? Definitely willing to listen.....
    How long are you running the tren -A for? 12 weeks?

I would probably decrease the length of the tren usage. 8 - 10 weeks will be sufficient with a quick ester like tren-A.

I'd run HCG weeks 9 - 14

Start PCT at the end of week 14... run nolva (40/40/20/20mg) and clomid (100/50/50/50)

I'd also use the clen during PCT to really get cut up.

Here's how I'd outline it:

Test-E (weeks 1 - 12) @ 500mg
    Tren-A (weeks 2 - 10) @ 75mg EOD
    Winstrol (weeks 9 - 14) @ 50mg ED
    PCT (weeks 15 - 18) @ clomid / nolva
    Clen (weeks 14 - 18) @ (whatever dosage you choose)

hope that helped make your cycle more clear.

Peace

alpmaster is offline Member
    6-8 cycles with those stats? Struggle with diet?

I would get on some motivation before some gear. Post your diet.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by seriousmass View Post
    How long are you running the tren -A for? 12 weeks?

I would probably decrease the length of the tren usage. 8 - 10 weeks will be sufficient with a quick ester like tren-A.

I'd run HCG weeks 9 - 14

Start PCT at the end of week 14... run nolva (40/40/20/20mg) and clomid (100/50/50/50)

I'd also use the clen during PCT to really get cut up.

Here's how I'd outline it:

Test-E (weeks 1 - 12) @ 500mg
    Tren-A (weeks 2 - 10) @ 75mg EOD

Winstrol (weeks 9 - 14) @ 50mg ED
    PCT (weeks 15 - 18) @ clomid / nolva
    Clen (weeks 14 - 18) @ (whatever dosage you choose)

hope that helped make your cycle more clear.

Peace
    I would disagree with this. The reason behind it is that it will take at least 3-4 weeks (minimum) for the test to be in his system for him to have good blood levels. If he starts a short ester (Tren A) on week 2 he would not have the test long enough in his system.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by alpmaster View Post
    6-8 cycles with those stats? Struggle with diet?

I would get on some motivation before some gear. Post your diet.
    I would agree, please list your cycles. Also is it 6, 7 or 8 cycles?

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    You have done 6-8 different cycles yet your bf% is at 15%?

What is your diet like? I mean on my first two cycles I gained weight while my bf% WENT DOWN and my bf% was like 11%-12% when I first started to cycle.

I haven't done a real cycle in over a year. I started one with EQ a few months ago and ended u not finishing due to many reasons. When I was on cycle my BF% hovered between 8 and 12% depending on what I was doing at the time

I was dieting hardcore, lifting, and bF% was between 8-12% for 3 years straight starting about 5 years ago. I went thru some BS in my life (no excuse for letting myself go) and really stopped working about for over a year and got up to 23% BF before I got back in the gym a year ago and got back to 15% w/out doing a full cycle.

I was dieting hardcore, lifting, and bF% was between 8-12% for 3 years straight starting about 5 years ago. I went thru some BS in my life (no excuse for letting myself go) and really stopped working about for over a year and got up to 23% BF before I got back in the gym a year ago and got back to 15% w/out doing a full cycle.
    "working out for over a year.... Typo

bump...

Still looking for more advice

Blog Entries
    bump...

Still looking for more advice
    I think before some people will give advice some of the previous questions asked by us need to be answered. The reason for that it can help us determine numerous factors that would and could assist you.

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    I line up presciption anti perspirants, perscription sleeping pills and a nice fan befor ei run tren . I sweat profusely when using tren, cant sleep, have night sweats, am irratable, and feel like anything that is touching my body makes me sweat. Like a chair i am sitting in or a dog sitting by my leg. lol.

yeah, that tren will shut you down fast. You need to have test in your system or you will find you will feel terrible and suffer disfunction sexually. Test e takes a while to build up enough. i suggest using prop. Start your tren a few shots after the prop. Also, if you are cutting, you might wan to move down to like 150mg of prop per week. All you need is that. Test makes me bloat, and adds acne for me. Less test the harder and tighter i am. I still feel like a million bucks with 150mg a week.

I also had to use caber for prog gyno symptoms from the tren. B6 wont cut it for me, you might want to have that lined up too.

Tren is a big deal, not trying to scare you, but you need to prepare for the worst and hope for better.

I am trying to remember every cycle I have done. It was a good four years ago for the majority of them.

I had about a 6-12 week break in between each of these.

1st: EQ-12 weeks, Anavar -6 weeks, went from 175 with about 15% BF to 195 with 9-10% BF. I was 23 when I ran this one. Didn't do any PCT with this cycle, still felt good after cycle luckily

2nd: Deca 8 weeks went from 190 to 200 with about 12% BF did 4 weeks of clomid for PCT (don't remember dosages) lost libido totally during this cycle, luckily clomid brought it back afterwards

3rd: Winstrol , masteron , prop-8 weeks I think. I ran low on funds and couldn't complete everything. Went from 210 with 15% BF to 200 with 10% BF. Ran nolva for PCT for 4 weeks.

4th: Supertest: 10-12 weeks (cant remember), dbol 4 weeks l think. This is where my diet went to shit, went thru a bunch of BS, started to get Gyno, took arimi to stop it. I ballooned to 225 but BF % had to be 17% at least. Used the rest of some Nolva I had for PCT for maybe 3 weeks. I really f***ed myself on this one. I moved as I was finishing the cycle and did my PCT and quit working out for a little over a year. At first I was very suprised about how much muscle mass I was keeping for the first two or three months even though I lost 15 lbs. Continued to not work out and got up to 23% BF or maybe above. Was too embarrased to get measured.

After about a year I finally got my shit back together and got back in the gym. Went from 20% (when I finally got measured) to 16% BF in about 3 months.

5th Cycle: This was about 9 months ago; did EQ (started @ 400 mg per week and got up to 600mg gradually) 12 wks test prop (100mg eod) 12 wks, masteron (100mg eod) last 6 weeks went from 215 with prob 16% BF to 205 with 12% BF. I will say that I was not impressed with the gear I got this time. I know my BF was way to high but I never really felt the way I did when I had done other cycles. I definitely got stronger from the EQ it felt like but never felt like I saw much from the mast and prop combo, I might have just been to high on BF% I guess.

The only things I have taken since then are BSN stacks.

So I guess I have only done 5 cycles up to this point. I had to sit down and really think about it.

Now to my current stats that I listed at the beginning
    27 years old
    209 lbs
    15% BF
    5'11"

I still have a six pack right now not very well defined but definitely visible.

Do you need any other info???

Thread Information