PaintPimp is offline Junior Member

Taking Tren Enth and high altitude climbing

Hey all, I was thinking about starting a cycle of tren enth with some Test enth, but I was reading about the effects tren can have on bronchial constriction or cough and I do alot of climbing at 14,000 ft here in colorado and cannot have any thing that will increase the inhability to breath, so I was wondering if anyone has problems doing cardio on tren or has shortness of breath while taking Tren, just need to know if I should just wait to do it over the winter months instead, thanks, oh I will be doing 250 mg a week spread out with 2 injections

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    tren kills my cardio.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PaintPimp View Post
    Hey all, I was thinking about starting a cycle of tren enth with some Test enth, but I was reading about the effects tren can have on bronchial constriction or cough and I do alot of climbing at 14,000 ft here in colorado and cannot have any thing that will increase the inhability to breath, so I was wondering if anyone has problems doing cardio on tren or has shortness of breath while taking Tren, just need to know if I should just wait to do it over the winter months instead, thanks, oh I will be doing 250 mg a week spread out with 2 injections
    I can do cardio but it's much more difficult. I breath hard having sex, my wife is like "are you ok?"

I'm live in CO and if you're climbing a 14'er it would be very difficult for me. Just remember everyone reacts different to certain compounds.

PaintPimp is offline Junior Member
    Yeah I do Longs about 2 or 3 times a year along with some 13ers but im just going to stick with the Test for now, im not even going to find out

seriousmass is offline Banned
    Yeah I do Longs about 2 or 3 times a year along with some 13ers but im just going to stick with the Test for now, im not even going to find out
    Throw some EQ in there, it'll increase RBC count.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    yeh stay away from the tren if you do any type of endurance, especially at high alt. you will be no good up there on tren!

Thunder Monkey is offline Junior Member
    lol I can't even climb a few sets of stairs at sea level while on Tren , this is my only complaint about it though.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Good call, I can do cardio but not hard. My wife and kids laugh because if we walk up a fight of stairs I am breathing like I just ran 5 miles.

Thread Information