ganu is offline Associate Member

Question t3 creatine and no2 for pct

guys am on var/tbol cycle and will start pct in 2 weeks..planned 20 nolva,50 clomid,25 proviron ,tribulus and niacin..

but while still working out i would like to know if i can take no2 preworkout,creatine post workout and t3 for fatloss..

thnks
    Last edited by ganu; 06-28-2009 at 05:39 AM.

alpmaster is offline Member
    Wouldn't run T3 as it is quite catabolic and you will already have much less testosterone to counter act it. I would just use a normal first thing in the morning cardio to keep fat gain down, but other than that you're main goal during PCT should be to stay away from as many catabolic scenarios as possible since you're one of your best anti-catabolic tools, testosterone, is at a naturally low level.

Quote Originally Posted by alpmaster View Post
    Wouldn't run T3 as it is quite catabolic and you will already have much less testosterone to counter act it. I would just use a normal first thing in the morning cardio to keep fat gain down, but other than that you're main goal during PCT should be to stay away from as many catabolic scenarios as possible since you're one of your best anti-catabolic tools, testosterone, is at a naturally low level.
    does clen work here or its the same

T3 and Clen are not fat burners, they are compounds that increase BMR. They're use in cutting is to raise your caloric maintenance threshold so you don't have to diet as hard and to keep your metabolism from slowing down to badly as dieting goes on.

It's simple, calories in > calories out = anabolic (tissue building), and calories in < calories out = catabolic (tissue breakdown). So you're goal in PCT is to try to stay in that anabolic state so that you don't waste too much of your new muscle, so if you're using these compounds or not, the equation stays the same. If you would like to limit the amount of fat you put on, it will be up to diet, with a little bit of help coming from specifically timed cardio.

I would stay above your caloric threshold if you would like to keep as much of the new muscle as you can, but that means no matter what you will gain some fat. You can slow it down and keep it very minimal through the means that I've mentioned.

t3 and clen are not fat burners, they are compounds that increase bmr. They're use in cutting is to raise your caloric maintenance threshold so you don't have to diet as hard and to keep your metabolism from slowing down to badly as dieting goes on.

It's simple, calories in > calories out = anabolic (tissue building), and calories in < calories out = catabolic (tissue breakdown). So you're goal in pct is to try to stay in that anabolic state so that you don't waste too much of your new muscle, so if you're using these compounds or not, the equation stays the same. If you would like to limit the amount of fat you put on, it will be up to diet, with a little bit of help coming from specifically timed cardio.

I would stay above your caloric threshold if you would like to keep as much of the new muscle as you can, but that means no matter what you will gain some fat. You can slow it down and keep it very minimal through the means that i've mentioned.
    if i keep the diet to my best,workout 3times a week and add in little clen, would i still lose muscles..also would proviron in pct help in anyway

Eh I don't think you're getting it.

After PCT you want to stay in an anabolic environment, lets say that you need to eat at least 2,800kcal to stay above BMR... if you add in clen , then maybe that number is 3,200kcal, so now you have to eat above that number. That's why I'm telling you only diet will really matter.

You can run Proviron in PCT. If you might lose some libido at least the Prov will help keep your d1ck working, and it might help slightly with nitrogen retention, so sure go ahead. But in the end, you're best help in keeping your gains will be a proper PCT regiment and diet, not these other compounds you have your head wrapped around.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    ganu, first thing, post a pic with your face edited out so we can see what we're working with, i'll have this moved to the AS forum so you can get more replies

but here's the thing with T3, is a non-selective thyroid hormone, meaning that it doesn't care whether it's burning muscle or fat, so using it during pct would be a bad idea IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    ganu, first thing, post a pic with your face edited out so we can see what we're working with, i'll have this moved to the AS forum so you can get more replies

but here's the thing with T3, is a non-selective thyroid hormone, meaning that it doesn't care whether it's burning muscle or fat, so using it during pct would be a bad idea IMO
    how does t3 react during cycle..would it still cut muscles cause i am feeling that in ten days of 100mcg bioidentical t3 i have lost weight about 1kg..is it fat or both

Testosterone is muscle sparing. It protects against the catabolic hormone cortisol.

my picture
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails t3 creatine and no2 for pct-22062009722.jpg  

Testosterone is muscle sparing. It protects against the catabolic hormone cortisol.
    is 100mcg ok or should i alter it eod

Are you using AAS?

aldemoro is offline Associate Member
    what is the russian name for t3 and clenbuterol ??

Are you using AAS?
    i already said that i am on var/tbol cycle..please read above
    Last edited by ganu; 06-28-2009 at 05:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ganu View Post
    phate

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    t3 for fat loss.... doesn't look like you can afford to loose any fat. run no2 creatine. But wouldn't try to loose anything.

Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post
    t3 for fat loss.... doesn't look like you can afford to loose any fat. run no2 creatine. But wouldn't try to loose anything.
    do you think it will make me look thinner..i want my core to be really seen..

do you think it will make me look thinner..i want my core to be really seen..
    c-z where art thou

What is the max duration one can take 100mcg of t3 while on a cycle..

Thread Information