step_by_step is offline New Member

Some advice please

I plan to do my first cycle of steroids

Im 21, 5 11, 93 kg training hard for 2 years, regular cardio, good diet

I have Testosterone Enanthate 250 and Deca -Durabolin , 10 ml of each.

1 ml of each a week for 10 weeks.

Can experienced users please feel free to comment and possibly make some suggestions to whether or not this will be a good first cycle thanks -

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There are a few things that come to mind here. What do you have planed for pct?

Falconski is offline New Member
    i would say thats a bit low dose on test front run 1.5ml test a week and 1ml deca for ten weeks and ya be good to go

step_by_step is offline New Member
    i had nothing planned for pct.. i was gonna have some nolvedex on hand throughout just in case.....and take trib 650 and zinc throughout the cycle and continue taking trib 650 after it What would u suggest?

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Well most recommend to stop the deca about 1-2 weeks before you end your test.

It does not see you have enough and with the small doses you plan on running may cause more issues than its worth. Most start w/ just Test at 500mg a wk, and inject 2x a week in order to keep blood levels stable

I'd recommend to get a couple more bottles of test and run that at 500mg for 12 weeks and go from there. Test is recommended to be the base for all future cycles so as you name is step by step its best to start like that and see how you react, do your PCT, stay off for a couple months the look into adding another compound

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    well main consensus on this board is test only for first cycle but i actually dont thnk say 250mg test 300mg deca a wk for first cycle is that bad. I dont feel youll get any more sides from that than going to 500mg a wk of test only, only thing is you cant really tell what compound would cause them.

aldemoro is offline Associate Member
    why do we need to keep test 500 mg a week cant we just get away with 250 mg a week? Because it has got side effects like acne and body hair

Thread Information