in2shape is offline Member

detailed upcoming test cycle , diet etc

ok so cycle is

week 1-10 test c 400mgs/ew 2 x inj

(these 2 orals below are a maybe i have them but am tossing up to run or not - if anything leaning towards var at end )

week 1-4 dbol 20/20/25/25
    week 8-12 var @40mgs/ed

pct
    nolva pct 20/20/20/10/10
    clomid pct 100/50/50/50

have adex also if needed

meal plan , this is 1 have 2 others similar versions macros etc

meal 1

2x sachet oats low fat milk b****rries on oats
    1 protein shake (blend , wpi, wpc, casein) 2 scoops 60 grams
    1 banana

or

5 scrambled eggs : 2 whole 3 whites 2 piece 9grain wholemeal bread/ banana

meal 2
    150 - 200 gram tuna handful wholemeal pasta or wild/wholemeal rice

or

200-300 chicken breast/tenderloin handful wild/wholemeal rice and red ***** rice (good 4 cholesterol lvls) or pasta handful brocoli

meal 3
    opposie to what ever i ate above

meal 4

Protein shake 2 tsp peanut butter

meal 5
    chicken/fish/lean steak/turkey/pork/ lamb (1 of)
    mixed vegies e.g. potato/sweet potato/corn/carrot/brocoli/cabbage etc generally only 2 or 3 types in 1 sitting

meal 6
    2 x scoops protein blend wpi,wpc, casein 60 gms plus 2tb peanut butter for bed

supps
    Also taking 2 x creatine shakes per day (after training), multivitamin, milk thistle , vitamin c , ***** 3’s , coq10 ,plenty water 2-3 litres per day

training
    training will be chest bys , shoulders legs ,back trys 20 mins hit cardio after weights each days , could change a little here and there to focus on weaker body parts whilst on eg extra day on chest or bys (my weak points) etc so 3-5 x pw

comments
    any suggestions or tweaks starting this monday (1 week from today ; ) just wanna get it all sorted .....

also took your bros advice got 40 x19 gauge to draw 40 x23g 1 and a quarter to inj ,3cc barrells alcohol swaps cotton wool etc

cheers guys look forward to comments/advice

pip_squeek is offline Associate Member
    good dıet ı would try to squeeze ın an avocado as ıts hıgh ın calorıes and has good fats

i actually have that in other days diets thanks 4 tip tho any thoughts on the orals ,

ExtremeDude is offline New Member
    I think you need to add in more fat, you only mention peanut butter in meal 4.
    Meal 4 also doesn't have any carbs ??
    Where is you Post Workout shake ?
    How many calories are you eating a day ?

What are your stats ?
    age/bf/weight/trainning exp/how many cycles/goals/etc

seriousmass is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by in2shape View Post
    ok so cycle is

week 1-10 test c 400mgs/ew 2 x inj
    week 1-4 dbol 20/20/25/25
    week 8-12 var @40mgs/ed

pct
    nolva pct 20/20/20/10/10
    clomid pct 100/50/50/50
    kk... you need to change a couple of things IMO.

a.) extend the cycle. I'd bump it 12 - 14 weeks. You can still make quality gains past week 10 bro. Trust me, it'll be disappointing.

b.) up that d-bol doage; Start at 30mg for the first week, and then 40mg for the next two weeks.

c.) definitely up that anavar dosage. 70mg - 80mg is optimal IMO.

d.) run nolvadex 40/40/20/20.

Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeDude View Post
    I think you need to add in more fat, you only mention peanut butter in meal 4.
    Meal 4 also doesn't have any carbs ??
    Where is you Post Workout shake ?
    How many calories are you eating a day ?

What are your stats ?
    age/bf/weight/trainning exp/how many cycles/goals/etc
    stats are

18-20 %bf
    90 kgs
    5 ft 11 inch
    4 years training
    1st cycle
    bulk

diet is just of 1 or 2 day s have others similar with more fats cals etc normally have a creatine shake and protein shake after training over sight my apologies...hope this helps ..... any suggestions on the orals and or gear itself ?????

Quote Originally Posted by seriousmass View Post
    kk... you need to change a couple of things IMO.

a.) extend the cycle. I'd bump it 12 - 14 weeks. You can still make quality gains past week 10 bro. Trust me, it'll be disappointing.

b.) up that d-bol doage; Start at 30mg for the first week, and then 40mg for the next two weeks.

c.) definitely up that anavar dosage. 70mg - 80mg is optimal IMO.

d.) run nolvadex 40/40/20/20.

ok couple of probs only have enough dbol and var 4 these dosages ....ive read a report done on nolva (dont ask where cant remember ) that nolva at 40mg does very little more than nolva at 20 and simply isnt worth it , i to use to think this way but changed it had quiet a discussion with a few bros and they seemed to agree with study , wish i saved it 4 ya ..... i can extend cycle to 12 weeks have plenty of test

seriousmass is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by in2shape View Post
    ok couple of probs only have enough dbol and var 4 these dosages ....ive read a report done on nolva (dont ask where cant remember ) that nolva at 40mg does very little more than nolva at 20 and simply isnt worth it , i to use to think this way but changed it had quiet a discussion with a few bros and they seemed to agree with study , wish i saved it 4 ya ..... i can extend cycle to 12 weeks have plenty of test
    I know of the study you're talking about bro. Basically all it stated was that 20mg of nolva is suffice to block estrogen from entering breast tissue receptors. However, 40mg is an appropriate dosage after a longer cycle, IMO. take it or leave it, but 40/40/20/20 is a tried, tested, and true method..

If you have plenty of test then extend the cycle to 14 weeks. You will still recover fine. I think 14 weeks is the ideal time to end a long-estered cycle.

That sucks that you have so little d-bol / var. But whatever, might as well use it... this is how you should run the cycle IMO

D-bol (weeks 1 - 3) @ 30mg ED
    Test-Cyp (weeks 1 - 14) @ 500mg
    Anavar (weeks 13 - 17) @ 40mg ED

I'd definitely try and get another bottle of anavar before week 13. and up the dosage to 80mg.

(oh p.s. You should run anavar till week 17, because your PCT shouldn't start until 18 days after last injection of cyp).

ExtremeDude is offline New Member
    You need to drop your bf before starting your cycle.
    I also think you need to improve your diet, check out the diet section - loads of info.
    If it's your 1st cycle I'd advise you to do a Test only cycle, you don't know how your body is going to react to AAS, IMO always best to start slowly.

I agree with seriousmass about using nolva at 40/40/20/20.

Quote Originally Posted by seriousmass View Post
    I know of the study you're talking about bro. Basically all it stated was that 20mg of nolva is suffice to block estrogen from entering breast tissue receptors. However, 40mg is an appropriate dosage after a longer cycle, IMO. take it or leave it, but 40/40/20/20 is a tried, tested, and true method..

If you have plenty of test then extend the cycle to 14 weeks. You will still recover fine. I think 14 weeks is the ideal time to end a long-estered cycle.

That sucks that you have so little d-bol / var. But whatever, might as well use it... this is how you should run the cycle IMO

D-bol (weeks 1 - 3) @ 30mg ED
    Test-Cyp (weeks 1 - 14) @ 500mg
    Anavar (weeks 13 - 17) @ 40mg ED

I'd definitely try and get another bottle of anavar before week 13. and up the dosage to 80mg.

(oh p.s. You should run anavar till week 17, because your PCT shouldn't start until 18 days after last injection of cyp).
    i possibly may have read wrong , must admit im a skimmer ... will prob run 40/20/20/10/10 thanks 4 your op .....
    also 14 weeks 1st cycle im a bit wary will stretch to 12 tho .... what about running the var 4 3 weeks at 60mg/ed instead of 4 @ 40mgs ????

so cycle would look like this

weeks 1-3 30mg dbol ed
    weeks 1-12 500mg test c ew
    weeks 11-14 60mg var ed

pct as above

what you think ??? thats a good compromise i think ; )
    Last edited by in2shape; 06-30-2009 at 01:00 AM.

my thinking by doing orals longer was more slow steady gains rather than race in race it if your with me ??? at higher doses you know what i mean ????

Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeDude View Post
    You need to drop your bf before starting your cycle.
    I also think you need to improve your diet, check out the diet section - loads of info.
    If it's your 1st cycle I'd advise you to do a Test only cycle, you don't know how your body is going to react to AAS, IMO always best to start slowly.

I agree with seriousmass about using nolva at 40/40/20/20.
    i understand about higher bf% cycles run the risks of more estro sides , how ever i have every thing i need to combat those sides IF they arrive ,but on here and other boards (3) that ive read on about this debate there have been many a successful higher bf% cycle with no sides , how ever i do understand the reasoning behind saying not to to alot of the newbs and other fellas alike .... ill be at 18% when i start atm running clen so should be there quiet comfortably possibly lower .... im not particulary bothered by higher bf% in a sense that i am all out wanting to bulk and add as much muscle as poss atm will be cutting come closer to summer (australia )

agree about test only 1st cycle hence why ive asked about to do orals or not in my initial post

i also hear ya on the nolva

appreciate the time and constructive criticisim/help youve given

thank you

Thread Information