gettintherequick is offline Associate Member

Cycle Question For The Experienced Boys...

Ok iv been researching steroids for about 6months now and to be honest my head is stil as jumbled as before!

I have ran Prohormones in the past and want to move onto real gear.

Now unlike most guys i want to gain solid quality retainable muscle, not just blow out and get massive.

Also i am prone to a bit of acne, the Prohormones never flaired it up too bad and i ran Superdrol, so i should be ok.

So with solid retainable gains in mind, could you guys throw a few cycles out there for me to contemplate???

Also my PCT would be NOLVA, CLOMID, HCG , VITAMIN E. I am using clomid as i can't aquire aromasin .

Thanks in advance!

BUMP

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gettintherequick View Post
    BUMP

with never having done a cycle your 1st cycle would be 400-500mg EW of test cyp or E

Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    with never having done a cycle your 1st cycle would be 400-500mg EW of test cyp or E
    But they are very "wet" gains. I am looking for "Dry" gains. as mentioned.

I have ran Superdrol which is the most powerful designer steroid before, along with other potent Prohormones.

Yes this is my first Pinning cycle.

Blog Entries
    well the Vets are all going to say the same thing. The only other thing you could do but I might catch hell for this..... pin yourself with 200mg Ew of test to compensate for being shut down and run 80-120mg of Anavar a day for 8 weeks. that would probably give you some dry gains. Anavar is a Hardener and a "dry" gainer. Only problem is it does not promote a ton of size. strength and muscle are mostly keepable gains though

C-MaN is offline Senior Member
    test cyp is just going to bloat you up some but if you take adex during the cycle accordingly you will be fine. when you feel the bloat up your does of adex from .25 EOD to .5 until the sides go away. simple. Or you can pin prop but if it is your first time i doubt you would want to pin yourself ED.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Love following threads you post up on that don't ever ask for stats... Maybe you don't care if this guy is only 21...But a lot of us do.... please don't give advice without knowing someones stats.

5"10"ish
    11stone 2, not sure what that is in pounds...damn metric lol.
    9/10%
    5years casual, 1year really strict and serious lifting.
    Not to mention he is 154lbs at 5'10... this guy doesnt need steroids . he needs a diet...........

Thank you.

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    stats first please
    Height
    bf%

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Im experienced in boys, what do you need?

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Im experienced in boys, what do you need?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post
    Love following threads you post up on that don't ever ask for stats... Maybe you don't care if this guy is only 21...But a lot of us do.... please don't give advice without knowing someones stats.

Not to mention he is 154lbs at 5'10... this guy doesnt need steroids . he needs a diet...........

Thank you.
    Neer said I did not care but do you really think if you tell everyone out there that they are too young they are going to walk away and not do the steroids? are you that niave? They are going to open a new account under a new name and then say they are 28 and been training for 6 years etc...
    All those stats do is deter people from telling the truth! I would rather just give those people who ask a straight forward question, a straight forward answer! Whether or not you are 21 or 41 the 1st cycle recommended would always be a test cycle! I really hope you guys dont think that telling someone they are too youbg on this board is really going to stop them from wantin / or doing anabolics do you? We do not know these people, we are just people on a forum (which their are 10 forums) where they can go! if we do not give them useful information, they are going to go to another board and get told a good first cycle is 1000mg of test, Deca D-bol and Eq for 24 weeks ! Do you really want that to happen to the younger kids??

Thank you.
    That was quite a while ago. Im 13stone now with proper diet and training. still 21 though lulz.

I find it very hard putting any more on i feel as if iv hit my plateu...

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    That was quite a while ago. Im 13stone now with proper diet and training. still 21 though lulz.

I find it very hard putting any more on i feel as if iv hit my plateu...
    could you please list your daily diet in detail? also, long estered test making you bloated is quite a myth, last fall I hit 6.5%bf while running long estered test and tren . your diet will determine more than the ester attached to the gear you choose.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    so you went from 156lbs to 182 pounds in under a year and you want to do steroids , BUT you "want to gain solid quality retainable muscle, not just blow out and get massive"

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    could you please list your daily diet in detail? also, long estered test making you bloated is quite a myth, last fall I hit 6.5%bf while running long estered test and tren. your diet will determine more than the ester attached to the gear you choose.
    and keep in mind a LITTLE bit of that water is GOOD for you since your strength is gonna shoot up pretty quick, your joints will welcome the extra fluid !!

but not gonna matter if you can't get to your natural weight potential..your gains may be very short lived if your diet isn't where it NEEDS to be to support the added weight

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    You are a bit young and at your height/ weight its your diet for sure that you cannot gain anymore naturally so I would get that in check first. Also like big said test is the base of all cycles and its your diet that determines how much water weight you carry also an ai on cycle will keep you very dry if you choose to run one in the future of course. Thats my .02 anyways.
    Last edited by gymnerd; 07-05-2009 at 11:58 AM.

Blog Entries
    Yeh i 100% agree with that and tell everyone that. In order to have anything like AAS work properly you diet has to be impecable! Since you have to work on your diet first anyway would it not be better to try the new diet and see what comes of it? As anyone here will tell you.. Diet id 65-80% of the total traing regimine.. Steroids are about 5-10% If your diet is not in check the steroids are not going to anything for you but hurt your wallet!

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    Ok iv been researching steroids for about 6months now and to be honest my head is stil as jumbled as before!

I have ran Prohormones in the past and want to move onto real gear.

Now unlike most guys i want to gain solid quality retainable muscle, not just blow out and get massive. \/ lets talk about your AI down there

Also i am prone to a bit of acne, the Prohormones never flaired it up too bad and i ran Superdrol, so i should be ok.

So with solid retainable gains in mind, could you guys throw a few cycles out there for me to contemplate??? I think almost all of cycles have that mind... your basic test-dbol cycle thats been written about on here over 1000 times does just that

Also my PCT would be NOLVA, CLOMID, HCG , VITAMIN E. I am using clomid as i can't aquire aromasin . \/ lets talk about that

Thanks in advance!
    You mentioned PCT but also remember on cycle you need a goood AI and clomid sucks... You are not gonna get the water reten from estrogen if you do what you need to do.

You take care of that and you take care of the diet and you are g2g

21 is still toooooo young, the base is more important than you cam imagine.... Nothing will beat time and hard work...

c-Z
    Neer said I did not care but do you really think if you tell everyone out there that they are too young they are going to walk away and not do the steroids ? are you that niave? They are going to open a new account under a new name and then say they are 28 and been training for 6 years etc...
    All those stats do is deter people from telling the truth! I would rather just give those people who ask a straight forward question, a straight forward answer! Whether or not you are 21 or 41 the 1st cycle recommended would always be a test cycle! I really hope you guys dont think that telling someone they are too youbg on this board is really going to stop them from wantin / or doing anabolics do you? We do not know these people, we are just people on a forum (which their are 10 forums) where they can go! if we do not give them useful information, they are going to go to another board and get told a good first cycle is 1000mg of test, Deca D-bol and Eq for 24 weeks ! Do you really want that to happen to the younger kids??
    Those people who decide to not take are information serious are weak minded. And are just looking for a quick fix. At least do your part and understand what your working with.... if a guy is 6 foot 140lbs.... And you go throwing cycle suggestions you are truly no help. because obviously he isn't eating enough. Therefore that individual would need to get to the diet section.

As far as age goes..... Some people don't understand these compounds and what they do..... So telling them they are to young opens up a door of questions for those who actually take their health serious. I have been there and done that.......

You get the idea of steroids at a young age then bam you want to try it... I researched, studied, etc. And was told I was too young. I read why. And understood the consequences at doing steroids at a young age. Therefore I put it off.

If your going to just offer advice without knowing stats. Then don't say anything at all.... if they want to cycle that bad at 18, 19, 20, 21. Then let them research and find the information themselves like many of us did. It's the only way one person will learn. And most the time it is as simple as a thread or two down. Hell first time cycle info is a sticky.

And honestly if they just want to make a new name and lie about there age or even lie about there age in there original post. Then at least my conscience is clear. And I'm giving out information to someone in my eyes I know is going to use responsibly and is ready to.

21 and under personally your not ready. If you have the desire to post. Then post up why they should not be using steroids at such a young age. Explain why. And if they then want to continue looking into a cycle. let them. but don't spoon feed them. There's plenty of information here that they can learn and study without the need of another member offering cycle advice when you know they are too young.

All points notted.

I ran Superdrol and it contributed to much of my weight increase. Along with a new diet. Which to be honest i haven't stuck to as of late.

I will have my diet in check again before i run my cycle about 3weeks prior.

I will take into consideration everything you guys have said. Thanks for the help

c-Z
    Diet shouldn't be "in check" 3 weeks prior. Get it in check to the fullest.... And stick with it a good amount of time.

Blog Entries
    Diet shouldn't be "in check" 3 weeks prior. Get it in check to the fullest.... And stick with it a good amount of time.
    I agree wit you on this!! Dont even know ow he could have his diet in check 3 weeks before!! Took me a year almost before I knew what a good diet for me was! Sometimes food look good on paper but peoples bodies react differently! Need to experiment with that for quite some time before touching the juice. not until you know the diet is right for you!

Look. Plain and simple. Having the body you want is a MARATHON, not a sprint!! You can't just do this for a few weeks then let it slack until next time then say, ok, it's time to dial in the diet again. You will never see the results u could by doing it right and sticking to the plan all year round!! THAT is what separate the BIG boys from Joe Average.

Which guy do you want to be???
    Last edited by T-MOS; 07-05-2009 at 04:46 PM.

CptAmericaX is offline Member
    I ran test cyp 500 mg a week my first cycle and my gains where fine, ive kept alot of them. And all you need for pct is some clomid and nolv just dependent on how prone you are to Gyno... I didnt bloat at all long as your diets solid and you are workin out you shouldnt have any problems All this is IMO and IME

Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    Look. Plain and simple. Having the body you want us a MARATHON, not a sprint!! You can't just do this for a few weeks the let it slack until next time then say, ok, it's time to dial in the diet again. You will never see the results u could by doing it right and sticking to the plan all year round!! THAT is what seperate the BIG boys from Joe Average.

Which guy do you want to be???
    I wanna be joe millionair!

Quote Originally Posted by CptAmericaX View Post
    I wanna be joe millionair!
    LOL That's a different Forum...lol

Ok so here is an example of my diet today:

1st meal - oats with milk and banana. 2 pieces of brown toast with cheese.

2nd meal - chicken and brocolli pie.

3rd meal - tomatoe soup with 2 slices of wheaten bread. slice of brown toast with cheese.

4th meal - baked potatoe with vegies and cheese and ham and sweet chilli sauce.

5th meal - cheese and ham omlette.

I have no idea if this is a suitable diet or not so please don't flame me just help me out. Thanks

2000Vette is offline Junior Member
    For dry gains i would run equipoise at 400mg for six weeks with winny at 50mg a day. then pct nolva and clomid for six weeks. the eq really picks up your appetite i thinks its impossible to cut with.

stpete is offline Banned
    Ok so here is an example of my diet today:

1st meal - oats with milk and banana. 2 pieces of brown toast with cheese.

2nd meal - chicken and brocolli pie.

3rd meal - tomatoe soup with 2 slices of wheaten bread. slice of brown toast with cheese.

4th meal - baked potatoe with vegies and cheese and ham and sweet chilli sauce.

5th meal - cheese and ham omlette.

I have no idea if this is a suitable diet or not so please don't flame me just help me out. Thanks
    You should get to the diet section asap imo. I'm no diet expert by no means but i can tell you that your diet needs help. Where's the protien? That milk is not enough in meal #1. Add eggs, at least. Same for meal #3, chicken or lean beef. Meal #4 needs more than that ham. And cheese and ham omelette? I love em too but i don't think it's enough bro. When do you workout? In between what meals? Get to know tuna in WATER too.
    Like i said i'm no expert, and maybe i'm wrong but i suggest the diet section for you. Good luck man.

Sauced_Up is offline Associate Member

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by 2000Vette View Post
    For dry gains i would run equipoise at 400mg for six weeks with winny at 50mg a day. then pct nolva and clomid for six weeks. the eq really picks up your appetite i thinks its impossible to cut with.

THIS IS THE WORST ADVICE IVE EVER HEARD OF

1) where is the test????

2) Eq needs to be ran for 14-16 weeks. not 6 weeks, on his last week he might just finally be reaping the benefits of Eq let alone 400mg/week is a low dose. 600mg/week is recommended.

3) PCT for 6 weeks??? 4 weeks of nolva and clomid is suitable for PCT

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I would love to think you are joking, but I have a feeling you actually think that's good advice.

gymnerd is offline Senior Member

You can do that if you want but stop telling other people to do it

Really??? Can we get some detailed explanation on WHY this is such a good thing to do and how this works considering the esters attached??

I may have to rethink all my future cycles now....are you for hire???

Really??? Can we get some detailed explanation on WHY this is such a good thing to do and how this works considering the esters attached??

Sauced_Up is offline Associate Member

When you find out, please tell me his rate....
    I need him as a trainer, with that wealth of knowledge hopefully some will brush off onto me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sauced_Up View Post
    When you find out, please tell me his rate....
    I need him as a trainer, with that wealth of knowledge hopefully some will brush off onto me!!!

2000Vette is offline Junior Member
    looks like i just got burned

haha ouch....

as for that diet mate it needs alot of work.. you could gain alot without steroids if you fix your diet.. im not a diet guru but straight away i can tell u ahvent got enough protein in there. you have cheese in 4 out of your 5 meals which has a lot of fat. You dont have any efa in there... not flaming just letting you know that your diet needs alot of work youl be surprised how much ul gain naturally with a proper diet. Good luck mate
    Last edited by anabolictonic; 07-12-2009 at 10:16 PM. Reason: Comprehension :P

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    i think ur idea of dry gains isnt going to please u
    testerome may bloat u and puff u up while ur on it, and yes u wont maintain asmuch gains as u would from a weaker steroid BUT ur going to gain twice as much from testerome as u would from a weaker dry steroid
    who cares if u loose more, ur going to gain ALOT MORE, with proper PCT and nutrition u can maintain alot of what u gain to
    when u come off the test the bloat will subside and u will be left will a good clean muscle mass, providing ur diet and training were in check aswell as PCT
    also ur diet sucks, ur not going to gain alot of muscle on that type of diet
    THINK about it like this
    if u wanna gain muscle u should aim for a mass steroid compound
    dry muscle gains are rarely desired, steroids like these are used mostly for contest prep, while dieting, or trying to add lean amounts of mass to an already extravegant physique, or if u competing in a weight division or athletic perfromance, then these steroids are useful for giving u a competive edge
    if u want muscle BE A MAN
    deal with the bloat, and mass gain, diet and train right n do some proper PCT
    u will be left with clean muscle gains in the end of it provided u do everything right

ted666 is offline Associate Member
    he might be an ectomorph too

Thread Information