lucianparsons is offline New Member

Help please! Bad injection? :S

Hi,

I was in a car crash 1 year ago when i broke my right kneecap and badly damaged my right quadrecept muscle. Ive tried to work on gaining the strenght back in my muscle but I still have problems with it. So a friend suggested that I try steroids . He said I will be amazed what they can do.

Ok so i bought some off him tri-test 400. Ive never injected before and to be honest im a purdy cat when it comes to needles. So after getting the courage i stuck it in my right ass cheek, I think i pulled the plunger back enough to check if blood come out but im not sure, I was panaking and had was feeling faint so i just pushed the juice into my ass. I pulled the needle out and some blood came out, Nothing much.

The next day I woke up and my ass where i injected was hurting, I looked in the mirror but cud see no bruising. The next day i woke up and my ass was hurting a little more and i can see a small bruise on my ass cheek. It hurts when i sit down or touch it.

Have I done anything wrong? Could it be that I did not inject into the muscle and the juice is just sitting in my skin? I do have a little meat on my ass :|

Any help will be moret han appreciated.

Thanks agian
    Lushan

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    just keep an eye on it.

if it is not red or hot to the touch then i would not worry too much.

sounds like virgin muscle to me. also sounds like you may have gone through a vein. no big deal.

Big GB4 is offline Junior Member
    I agree with peach. Soreness after you first injection is absolutely normal. I prefer to inject my glutes but I have someone else inject me because it is difficult.

If your going to continue to inject yourself you may want to consider the thigh or delt.

also gear with high BA can be a pain in the ass (literally)

diesel405 is offline Member
    What size pin did u use? If you dont get thru the fat layer into muscle, it will be painfull and could swell like golf ball size. It could be the gear, how potent or how much solvent they used, and it could be the virgin muscle. Aas will help out with muscular atrophy, it worked for me. I have been using gear for 4 years and i have never hit my glute. Im not that flexable, and i cant see whats going on back there. Try your thigh. Its easy, right there in front of u. You will be fine bro....... Oh and, welcome to the dark side...lol

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like your fine to me. If you have never done this (pin) it could be the reason.

I would say its the test 400 .

That is some painful stuff I dont care who you are.

stillandbox is offline Junior Member
    I'd say it's just sore because it's a virgin muscle. Did you clean the site first?

Also, if you push an oil quickly, it can hurt the next few days (ever had a tetanus shot? It hurts like hell the next day because they push it fast and it's oil based).

Give it a day or two, as long as you don't get a fever, you should be good to go.

--Good Luck

bigbuilder250 is offline Junior Member
    Dude test 400 usually hurts like hell.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbuilder250 View Post
    Dude test 400 usually hurts like hell.
    thats the word on the street

Thread Information