Skippa is offline Junior Member

EQ VS DECA - Cycle Confusion

Hey Guys, I'm about to (with in the next month or so) start my first test cycle. Ive trained for about 5 yrs hard and natural and had a year off. I've come back training about 5 times a week for roughly 7-8 months now and am lifting what i was if not better than what i was before my break. I've got my diet up to scratch and eating very well. From my research and friends that have been on cycles many times i've decided to go with sust 250. I was planning a doing 2 ml a week and 1ml of deca , i've also got pregnyl and nolva for pct. Now heres where i would like some opinions if you wouldn't mind. I've read alot on EQ and was wondering if it would be beneficial for me to either swap the deca for the EQ, or add it into the course as well. From what i've read EQ has the same gains as deca but less side effects.

Ive got the PCT and test so far and needed opinions from people who have been on EQ to help cause i dont know anyone who has been on it. I can get deca no worries but it might take another month or so getting the EQ. Considering this is my first cycle is it best for me to stick with the test and Deca or is it worth it waiting for the EQ and if so, should i swap the deca for EQ or can i stack the lot, safely?

Any opinions or help would be greatly appreciated.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    age?
    height?
    weight?
    body fat%?
    years training?
    pct knowledge?

For a first cycle test only is usually recommended.

25 yrs old
    193 cm tall
    96 kg
    bf is 16 %
    and like i said trained for about 5 years, i used to train for decathlons, so 4-5 days a week at the gym, 4 times a week endurance and sprints 3-4 times a week technique, am and pm training. Stopped for a yr, now im about 7-8 months into just weights again.
    Pct knowledge is sound, from what i understand ill start:

last week of cycle: 300-500IU HCG total 2x week + 20mg Nolvadex daily
    Week 2: 300-500IU HCG total 2x week + 20mg Nolvadex daily
    Week 3: 300-500IU HCG total 2x week + 20mg Nolvadex daily
    Week 4: 20mg Nolvadex daily
    Week 5: 20mg Nolvadex daily
    Week 6: 20mg Nolvadex daily

As published http://forums.steroid.com/archive/in.../t-140200.html

me fein is offline New Member
    i took deca nd sust 250 in my last cycle(2nd cycle) and it is def a good mass builder,the only thing is i found the deca very suppressive,but if you have the correct pct you should be ok.you should prob run clomid after you finish the pregnyl,(pct).......as for the eq il be taking it in my next cycle for the first time too and from what ive bein told by people on the forums you'd want to be running it 600mg a weak for at least 12 weaks.

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    If you are going to use decca you will need something to combat the prolactin
    sides,nolvadex wont help with those. You will need some pramipexole. Personally i would use the EQ because the side are not as bad and you wont get the waer retention with it like you will the Decca. I have done both and prefer EQ over Decca.

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    1st cycle should be test only no deca no eq

yeah, no worries thanks for the posts guys

Thread Information