dblbass128 is offline New Member

NOt feeling much after week 5 of '

Guys

My story here

Started Cypionate 250mg every 6 days (sometimes 7) but 6 now. In the beginning I felt like eating every second, felt fired up, high sex drive.

Thing is a friend of mine held onto my bottle when it came in at week 3 because I ewas using his waiting for mine. Since about week 4 I havent been feeling like that all. Did I become 'used to it' or could it have been tampered with (which I really dont want to believe) but I have an unopened bottle ot Test E which Im thinking of switching over too.

I know its a low dose, but I felt awesome the first 3 or 4 weeks.

Thanks

-dblbass128

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    yes its a low dose, and you should be injecting test Cyp or Test E every 3.5days NOT once a week

it can take 4-6 weeks for the effects to fully kick in and you might have just been feeling good mentally knowing you were ON gear

If I uped it now would that cause problems? Even every 5 days at LEAST?

I think you may be right about placebo I sometimes cant believe how powerful the mind can actually be

But I did not imagine the insane appetite which has leveled off. One question I have is should it have?

Thanks again T-MOS

GetTheRage is offline Associate Member
    Test e and c are interchangable.
    I would go to 250mg twice a week

Quote Originally Posted by GetTheRage View Post
    Test e and c are interchangable.
    I would go to 250mg twice a week
    you mean switch off each dose?

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    no man, that means if u have to switch from one to the other there will be no problems..dont switch each dose, switch when u run out of one..
    and inject twice a week bro, not 5 days...

good luck

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    I think the first few weeks it was your mind doing the effects you felt. You definately did not get a higher appetite and sex drive in the first 2 weeks of taking 250mg EW only 1 shot a week. As I said I beleive your mind was just doing it to you because you knew you were on the steroids so you got a mental surge. afer the thrill and mental aspect wore away after a few weeks, you lost the edge! 250mg Ew is just a TRT Dose and is not really a high enough dose to offer great muscle building effects. Yes you will get some but to be hionest might only be a little higher than your body is producing on its own! might just be substituting natural test for synthetic test

Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    I think the first few weeks it was your mind doing the effects you felt. You definately did not get a higher appetite and sex drive in the first 2 weeks of taking 250mg EW only 1 shot a week. As I said I beleive your mind was just doing it to you because you knew you were on the steroids so you got a mental surge. afer the thrill and mental aspect wore away after a few weeks, you lost the edge! 250mg Ew is just a TRT Dose and is not really a high enough dose to offer great muscle building effects. Yes you will get some but to be hionest might only be a little higher than your body is producing on its own! might just be substituting natural test for synthetic test
    No

The appetite was def there, still is not as much. I didnt know that would happen so I couldnt have imagined it. Kind of just happened. Ive also put on some pretty solid mass. I had an excellent baseline going into it, and after last nights workout I felt and looked awesome. I am getting results, I just dont 'feel' as I did week 3 or even week 2. IDK Im going to switch complete to the eth maybe the quality is different and for now Im going to stick to five days.

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    I would not stick to the five day thing. if you are scared of needles then you shouldn't be taking. that's the only reason that I see for not shooting every 3.5 days. I don't think that as a first cycle your dose is low as that is still much more than you have in your system anyway. maybe the initial feeling you got was from having your natty test and cyp floating around in your system. once your natty test shut down you feel like your levels dropped. purely speculation

Quote Originally Posted by mooseman33 View Post
    no man, that means if u have to switch from one to the other there will be no problems..dont switch each dose, switch when u run out of one..
    and inject twice a week bro, not 5 days...

good luck
    Thanx MooseMan!!!

Thank you all !

Again, love this site!

Quote Originally Posted by Twist View Post
    I would not stick to the five day thing. if you are scared of needles then you shouldn't be taking. that's the only reason that I see for not shooting every 3.5 days. I don't think that as a first cycle your dose is low as that is still much more than you have in your system anyway. maybe the initial feeling you got was from having your natty test and cyp floating around in your system. once your natty test shut down you feel like your levels dropped. purely speculation
    not scared of needles at all. I just wanted to do the minimum for my first

I have body building friends who cycle with test 250mg every 5 days with great results

Im not even sure Im using enuff to shut down my natty test ?

JinNtonic is offline Member
    Come on dude, dont argue with them, they are trying to help you...

250 is too low of a dose. Your shutting down your natty test and replacing it with a similar amount of synthetic test. Whats the point?

Listen to what they have to say, they KNOW exactly what they are doing.

You need to start injecting twice per week(3.5 days), and you need to up the amount to 500mg per week. Then you need to get some proper PCT, and start eating...
    Last edited by JinNtonic; 07-15-2009 at 12:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JinNtonic View Post
    Come on dude, dont argue with them, they are trying to help you...

250 is too low of a dose. Your shutting down your natty test and replacing it with a similar amount of synthetic test. Whats the point?

Listen to what they have to say, they KNOW exactly what they are doing.

You need to start injecting twice per week(3.5 days), and you need to up the amount to 500mg per week. Then you need to get some proper PCT, and start eating...
    IM on it!

I think the whole 6 7 day wait for each pin was ****kkkken me up

Bad advice on my end.

I have Armidex on me now, Im going to get the rest next week.

Will this be ok halfway through the cycle? Doubling the dose?

Anything else I should do? Diet is clean as can be and workouts are intense.

JinNtonic is offline Member
    I dont have the answer for that. But IMO if you have already started then you might as well finish strong.

Quote Originally Posted by JinNtonic View Post
    I dont have the answer for that. But IMO if you have already started then you might as well finish strong.
    Ill go with that

Ill keep the thread updated just for fun

Thread Information