Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    bvfd253 is offline Junior Member

Exclamation i need major help (life saving help) seriously

so hey its a friday night and im chillin at the house alone, had a few drinks tryin 2 drown the life away.......... my situation would be this, im 6'5" tall and just 142 pounds yesssss 6'5" @ 142 pounds been that way my whole life and here i am 2 days after hittin the age of 25.......... ive got a friend who has brain cancer it will probably turn fatal but see he was 6'1" and thin b4 he got it then for his begining treatment right after he was diagnosed with the brain cancer they put him on some sort of steroid and he SERIOUSlY gained about 30-40 pounds in 2 weeks, he didnt work out while on it considerin the circumstances but ever since that point 2.5 years ago i have been overly curious about steroids , now i want to lie and say ive been weight training for the suggested 2-3 years that is site suggests b4 takin roids but i wont bullshit you, i havent. but i will say this, i have went 3 months doing a complete healt freak phase that eliminated all toxins incuding caffeine, i lifted responsibly (meaning not too much not too little) i lifted heavy. i stayed hydrated i did the protein shakes, i did the nitric oxide booster, the creatine and i kept my diet resonably acceptable for a body builder but hmmmm all that work and i gained hardly anything. yeah try and lecture me and say i did something wrong, say my diet is wrong say i didnt lift right, i will scream "bullshit" because im confident i did it to the best of my abilities and with my genetics i am indeed a hard gainer (dont make me remind you of my natural weight vs height stats. So what im asking of this forum is for your advice, i say this is life saving help because its my last stand, I've got the balls to do what it takes reguardless of the consequesnces that may or may not happen and hey my tits can get big or my nuts can shrink but thats the good thing about america i guess, there's sumtin called doctor patient privledge so throw it at me im open to any advice that will add the pounds and not knock my goals (my weight becoming 175lbs) within 6 months (or more) help?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by bvfd253 View Post
    so hey its a friday night and im chillin at the house alone, had a few drinks tryin 2 drown the life away.......... my situation would be this, im 6'5" tall and just 142 pounds yesssss 6'5" @ 142 pounds been that way my whole life and here i am 2 days after hittin the age of 25.......... ive got a friend who has brain cancer it will probably turn fatal but see he was 6'1" and thin b4 he got it then for his begining treatment right after he was diagnosed with the brain cancer they put him on some sort of steroid and he SERIOUSlY gained about 30-40 pounds in 2 weeks, he didnt work out while on it considerin the circumstances but ever since that point 2.5 years ago i have been overly curious about steroids , now i want to lie and say ive been weight training for the suggested 2-3 years that is site suggests b4 takin roids but i wont bullshit you, i havent. but i will say this, i have went 3 months doing a complete healt freak phase that eliminated all toxins incuding caffeine, i lifted responsibly (meaning not too much not too little) i lifted heavy. i stayed hydrated i did the protein shakes, i did the nitric oxide booster, the creatine and i kept my diet resonably acceptable for a body builder but hmmmm all that work and i gained hardly anything. yeah try and lecture me and say i did something wrong, say my diet is wrong say i didnt lift right, i will scream "bullshit" because im confident i did it to the best of my abilities and with my genetics i am indeed a hard gainer (dont make me remind you of my natural weight vs height stats. So what im asking of this forum is for your advice, i say this is life saving help because its my last stand, I've got the balls to do what it takes reguardless of the consequesnces that may or may not happen and hey my tits can get big or my nuts can shrink but thats the good thing about america i guess, there's sumtin called doctor patient privledge so throw it at me im open to any advice that will add the pounds and not knock my goals (my weight becoming 175lbs) within 6 months (or more) help?

life saving? well you have no shortage of drama.
    list your diet in detail.

i have no set diet at the moment but i do know what to eat, and to keep from ever feelin hungry while on a cycle (which ive never done) lol

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    You don't need steroids unless your doctor feels its neccessary. You need a good diet.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    i have no set diet at the moment but i do know what to eat, and to keep from ever feelin hungry while on a cycle (which ive never done) lol
    big surprise, you have no idea how to diet and you're skinny.
    learn to eat.
    next?

Quote Originally Posted by going4****** View Post
    You don't need steroids unless your doctor feels its neccessary. You need a good diet.
    im resisting the urge to insult your inteligence, like i said dont knock my goals, im at the breakin point and its either make make some changes or give up on everything, sit here and lecture me about eatting habbits its like i said i know how to eat right i dont need to list it i dont need to be lectured on it, i simply need advice that goes beyond what i eat! every post ive made all i hear is "whats ur diet" AND im telling you its NOT my diet i have been there done that im 25 been this size my entire adult life, and here i am on the number 1 visited anabolic web-site and ppl only talk about diets, yesss im thin and all these yrs ppl say damnnnn you need to eat boy, well that isnt it, i eat all the time and i conciously eat quality food not junk food, no chips just good ole chicken breast, bread, fish even tho i dont like it, WHEATIES (lol) eatting right just doesnt do it, lifting and eatting alone doenst do much either

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    big surprise, you have no idea how to diet and you're skinny.
    learn to eat.
    next?
    obviously you didnt read and understand the original message.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    We have seen this a million times!! Had gainer or not! I bet a milliion dollars if you take a notepad and write down everything you eat tomorrow and exactly what nutrients are in it! i will gurantee you are eating no where near enough to grow and put on weight!! I know this becuase everyone can gain weight if they eat enough! Your friend got steroids to help him gain weight cause he probably had no appetite! but with you having an appetite I will still bet you you are not even eating 2500 cals a dsay! and sorry about the drama, But I lost my 31 year old GF to a car accident 4 years ago yesterday!! Lost my house, My cars all my money, My new GF lost her cousin to one of the rarest diseases in the world at 26! My best friend lost his 6 yr old nephew to Luekemia, My mother has Rhuemetoid Arthritis And I have also lost 3 other good friends to drug overdoses! So sorry but if you want to compare sob stories I will beat you hands down!! Whatever you are eating right now! Double it!@ Even add some Butter and gravy just to put on some size!

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    just go to the diet section and talk to those guys. get a diet and you will gain.
    I too am skinny as **** and thought I knew all about diet. its not just what you eat it is when you eat it and it what combinations. try that for some months then talk about aas. but at least wait a couple months and give the diet guys a chance.
    You will have to do the diet thing anyway for the cycle so get it done and if it does nothing then add the aas.

G4R
    im resisting the urge to insult your inteligence, like i said dont knock my goals, im at the breakin point and its either make make some changes or give up on everything, sit here and lecture me about eatting habbits its like i said i know how to eat right i dont need to list it i dont need to be lectured on it, i simply need advice that goes beyond what i eat! every post ive made all i hear is "whats ur diet" AND im telling you its NOT my diet i have been there done that im 25 been this size my entire adult life, and here i am on the number 1 visited anabolic web-site and ppl only talk about diets, yesss im thin and all these yrs ppl say damnnnn you need to eat boy, well that isnt it, i eat all the time and i conciously eat quality food not junk food, no chips just good ole chicken breast, bread, fish even tho i dont like it, WHEATIES (lol) eatting right just doesnt do it, lifting and eatting alone doenst do much either
    Have you gone to your doctor? Have you had any testing done to find out if anything is wrong with your body? If so, has any doctor told you that steroids were the answer?

We talk about diet because it is key. You claim to know how to eat right. Prove it to me. Post up what you eat daily. I am not trying to be a jerk, but I can't recommend steroids to anyone who I don't feel is ready for them.

Blog Entries
    Greed but 4got to write it! You will need your diet in check to actully get any results out of a proposed cycle so work mon that first then do the steroids ! You will learn a lot more and get better results

Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    We have seen this a million times!! Had gainer or not! I bet a milliion dollars if you take a notepad and write down everything you eat tomorrow and exactly what nutrients are in it! i will gurantee you are eating no where near enough to grow and put on weight!! I know this becuase everyone can gain weight if they eat enough! Your friend got steroids to help him gain weight cause he probably had no appetite! but with you having an appetite I will still bet you you are not even eating 2500 cals a dsay! and sorry about the drama, But I lost my 31 year old GF to a car accident 4 years ago yesterday!! Lost my house, My cars all my money, My new GF lost her cousin to one of the rarest diseases in the world at 26! My best friend lost his 6 yr old nephew to Luekemia, My mother has Rhuemetoid Arthritis And I have also lost 3 other good friends to drug overdoses! So sorry but if you want to compare sob stories I will beat you hands down!! Whatever you are eating right now! Double it!@ Even add some Butter and gravy just to put on some size!
    yay its someone who actually cares enough to wrote more than "hey its ur diet" ***** stars goes out to this member even tho its of little help, ive eatten till ive thrown up, how bout some advice on how to increase my appetite without increasing my metabolism? but hell even with that id just gain fat and as we know fat is useless and weighs less than muscle............. minus 2 stars for you ***

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    You must understand that steroids will not magically cause you to gain weight, what do you think causes your body to grow, an excess of calories and the right amount of macronutrients and basically anabolic will accelerate the process in which they are utilized. Just plain injecting a hormone with out a proper diet will not cause magic gains in muscle

Like they said if you knew how to diet your stats would speak different, and don't give us I have this incredible metabolism cause that would mean you have a thyroid disorder and WOULD NOT need to being taking steroids as this could be dangerous and make things much worse.

Again if you put the time in the right way, with detailing out your diet and training program you will be much better off.

Have you gone to your doctor? Have you had any testing done to find out if anything is wrong with your body? If so, has any doctor told you that steroids were the answer?

We talk about diet because it is key. You claim to know how to eat right. Prove it to me. Post up what you eat daily. I am not trying to be a jerk, but I can't recommend steroids to anyone who I don't feel is ready for them.
    since today was just a random day and i wasnt purposely tryin to eat more or less it will be a good example, here is what i ate today.
    breakfast:
    1 chicken wrap burrito and hash brown pattie from mcdonalds, 16oz coke
    1 bottle of gatrorade (20oz) between breakfast and lunch)
    Lunch: 1 large plate of spegettii, 1 roll, small salad with thousand island dressing (gnc mega men vitamin and 1 gram flaz seed oil capsul) 20oz sweet tea
    dinner 3 slices of pizza hut stuffed crust peperoni pizza
    not to mention sipping on no cafienated coke all day (regular coke NOT diet)

Helpful? but then again im not on a trining program at the moment i gave up and i was eatting alot more quality food than that and taking GNC weight gainers to add up to 3000 calories a day, my metabolism is insane i can even drink alot and 30 mins later not feel drunk!!!!!!!!!!! i need advice to slow the metabolism i guess and to increase the appetite

Tjohn6231 is offline Associate Member
    Hey dude. I know first hand that these responses can piss you off sometimes, but take it from me. I wanted everyone to tell me the perfect cycle that I should be on, and I wanted to hear exactly how much muscle that I could put on, etc. Some of the members kept telling me that diet, and exercise was the key. I didnt want to listen at first, but I actually started doing what they told me. Ive been really strict on my diet, and exercise for a few weeks, and I have an 80 page notebook that I write down EVERYTHING in. I write down todays meals, tomorrows meals, todays training, tomorrows training, etc. Its half full, and I started it 3 weeks ago.
    Whether their comments piss you off or not....they are 100% legit with their information.
    Look at it this way.......At least your not on the other end meaning, at least your not 300 lbs, and trying to lose weight. Any weight that you gain will show results in the mirror. Im not telling you to rule out a cycle, but just make sure that you have all of the details in order before you make that purchase.
    If you truly want to do a cycle, then plan a date (at least 45-60 days out) and learn as much as you can about dieting, and training. If you have a strict diet (that you actually stick to), and a good training regimen, then the cycle will show better results.
    Good luck with whatever you decide.

thai-lan is offline Member
    he knows what to eat !!!!

Blog Entries
    Brotha, it is not about eating till ya puke! Some foods are starchy and fill you up quickler others have more fast digesting carbs and are burned for energy, You need to knwo what these foods are and use them. Here is a quick rundown for my daily meals

1)Lee Labrada Lean Body Breakfast shake (no appetite in Am so I drink my nutrients) 320cals 45g protein 25 carbs 5fat 1 bowl of oat meal with Brown sugar 450cals 80gcarb 15 protein 10fats

meal 2 10 oz lean hamburger meat and 8oz white rice 550cals 60protein 60carbs 10fats

meal 3 Pre workout shake 600calories 60 carbs 60 protein 14 fat

meal 4 Post workout shake + Lean beef 650 calories 60 carbs 70 protein 12 fat

meal 5 8 Oz Chicken Breast with White Rice 500calories 55 protein 60 carbs 8 fat

meal 6 Lee Labrada Lean Body Shake with 8 oz lean beef 500 calories 70 protein 40 carbs 10 fat

I also usually have a couple other meals in there somewhere too!! about another 500+ calories

Blog Entries
    your diet you wrote up was about 1500calories at best need to eat 3 X that much bro!!

Quote Originally Posted by Reed View Post
    You must understand that steroids will not magically cause you to gain weight, what do you think causes your body to grow, an excess of calories and the right amount of macronutrients and basically anabolic will accelerate the process in which they are utilized. Just plain injecting a hormone with out a proper diet will not cause magic gains in muscle

Like they said if you knew how to diet your stats would speak different, and don't give us I have this incredible metabolism cause that would mean you have a thyroid disorder and WOULD NOT need to being taking steroids as this could be dangerous and make things much worse.

Again if you put the time in the right way, with detailing out your diet and training program you will be much better off.
    i remember my friend tat had the cancer and was on steroids would always be hungary and would seriously eat you out of house and home, his appetite was insane and he gained fast, he later told me he wished that he lifted while on them, im fully aware roids arent magic, cant make sumtin from nothin, im pretty good with the concepts of physics. im simply sayin and lemme go ahead and say this in a nasty way, when i eat, it doesnt stick it just comes out in the toilet o_O

Blog Entries
    on top mof it.. Pizza?? Mcdonalds?? Soda??? No Wonder??? You need to think about what you are eating! Look at ehat I eat and that is still jot even a perfect diet! But it works pretty good for me!! Your eating past and pizza and McD's! and onkly actually like 3 meals a day!! You need another 4-6 meals on top of that to grow and some hardcore weight training!

since today was just a random day and i wasnt purposely tryin to eat more or less it will be a good example, here is what i ate today.
    breakfast:
    Lunch: 1 large plate of spegettii, 1 roll, small salad with thousand island dressing (gnc mega men vitamin and 1 gram flaz seed oil capsul) 20oz sweet tea

Helpful? but then again im not on a trining program at the moment i gave up and i was eatting alot more quality food than that and taking GNC weight gainers to add up to 3000 calories a day, my metabolism is insane i can even drink alot and 30 mins later not feel drunk!!!!!!!!!!! i need advice to slow the metabolism i guess and to increase the appetite
    A diet, this is why you are not gaining quality cause you're eating a bunch of shit food

Try eating 6 egg whites in the morning, a apple, the a cup of oats

6-8oz of some type of lean meat 3x a day along side with a QUALITY carb such as brown rice, sweet potatos.
    then add in a 2 protein shakes. and don't forget healthy fats like fish oil, flax oil and have a red meat meal for your saturated fat intake

I mean seriously mcdonalds, and pizza hut thats saturated fat and junk food which will not cause muscle gain

You need quality food

protein: whey, egg whites, lean red meat (95%), lean chicken, turkey, fish
    carbs: sweet potatoes, brown rice, ezekiel bread, oats
    fats: whole eggs, fish oil, flax oil

And on top of no training program this is why you see no gains. You came in confident and then posted THE WORST DIET one could be eating for QUALITY MUSCLE. THE WORST I SAY!!!!!

i wonder if he even works out

Tjohn6231 is offline Associate Member
    breakfast:

You need to get a lot more protein in that. I hate to cook, but I cook my meals every other night. Im roughly 220 lbs, and Im trying to get at least 300 grams of protein per day, I would go for 400 grams if I could afford it. Buy some whey protein, and drink the shakes 3 times per day if your wanting to gain. That will put an extra 100-150 grams of protein in your body every day. You need to research a 40-40-20 diet. 40% Protein/40% carbs/20% fats. Spread your meals out every 3 hours. One guy on this forum said to focus on exercise, and diet like it was your job. That really hit home with me because it makes me push for that extra 15 minutes on the treadmill when I really want to go home, and watch tv.
    If I could give one suggestion to a guy that truly wants results.....it would be that. Focus, and do this shiot like its your freakin job. Hell......do a cycle in 4-6 weeks if you want, but you want be happy with it until you get these basics down. I hope that this helps you out. I know how you feel.

Blog Entries
    I will also tell nyou this straight up!! Yes you probably could gain 15-30# from a cycle! But not with that diet! On top of it you do realize that once you are done with the 10-12 weeks on the steroids you are going to lose 1/2 of what you gained because usually half is water weight anyway! Then you my friend will end up losing the other 1//2 within 6 months because you are not eating enough and giving yourself the nutrients you need! The waht is going to happen? you will be even more depressed because you ha the weight and lost it!! Trust me! and i do not B.S> People!! If you fix your diet properly... I mean really really fix it! I will bet you can gain 25# of muscle in 6-12 months naturally and beleive me 20# of muscle on you will look unbelievabke

G4R
    Look man, we are not trying to make fun of you, or knock you for wanting to get bigger. But, if you came on here looking for advice, you got it. Don't use steroids right now. Like I said, if you are convinced they are the answer, go talk to your doctor and get some blood work done. If he feels that steroids are the way to go, more power to you.

As for me, I think you should consider checking out our diet section and getting a good diet in check. What could it hurt? If it doesn't work then you are right back where you started.

I mean I really can't believe it, with him saying I will call bullshit if you say I don't eat good and then saying I know how to eat then posting this. Then saying I don't have a training program WTF???? only 3 meals a day of nothing but shit. I eat 7-9 meals depending on the season of quality food.

A troll maybe, this can't be serious.

im a big texas hold em fan and ive gotta say my bluff failed, i guess i was lookin for a miracle but yall were insistant about diet soooo i shall try it hard core and really send some time figurin out what to eat, when to eat and how much to eat, i expect to be spendin alot more in the grocery store =) but hey does anyone know a way to increase your appetite? i think i once heard about a type of milk or sumtin that does it

Actually have a workout program 5x a week will help w/ your appetite, also less drinking alcohol.

travel down to the diet section and look into the stickies

Blog Entries
    trust me if you start eating every 2-3 hours like you need to , the appetite will follow, you will start to be able to tell what time it is by your stomach growling!! If I go n hour over my meal time I get cramps! Start eating just a few hundred calories (good nutritious calories) every few hours and just slowly add a little more food every time you feel you can! Keep a log (notebook) of what you are eating and if at the end of the day you are still short.. have a nice big milkshake and trust me with your obviously lightning fast metabolism a few extra grams of fat is not going to hurt you!! Good Luck!

lol no dont expect to spend alot of time in grocery store , first spend your time reading stuff about diet then go do your grocery. once u start eating properly your appetite will sky rocket !! your body must be hungry because of you are like what 6'5 and 145?? so your body needs every quality cal possible

thanks to everyone, i really did need the one on one advice comin from you all who have accomplished the gains, its one thing to read stuff on the net about gettin big and then its a totally different thing to have real ppl hear your story and customize their thoughts to give you the advice, and i appreciate that alot, hearing it come from real people and not just a pre-written web-site gives me the confidence to know it will work for even my hard gaining ass lol =)

G4R
    Just play it smart and be careful

Pittbull78 is offline Junior Member
    Diet. Diet. Diet. And remember garbage in garbage out. Add gear only when your diet is perfect - then you'll be able to make the gains you're seeking. Now I've got a date with my Fina so you'll have to excuse me. Good Luck.

just one more question i have to ask, so ive read once a fat cell is created it never goes away and once the fat cell is created its hard to keep the weight off (assuming i eat right of course) so with that said and considering my friend who did steriods gained massive amounts of weight in just weeks while not lifting, would it be a bad idea if i did a low dose to get myself up about 15 pounds (while eatting right) as a base for when i start to do it corectly, meaning getting off the steriods (using a pct even with the low dose of course) and then going for the gains naturally b4 i actually get try steriods for real gains....?

Just play it smart and be careful
    just one more question i have to ask, so ive read once a fat cell is created it never goes away and once the fat cell is created its hard to keep the weight off (assuming i eat right of course) so with that said and considering my friend who did steriods gained massive amounts of weight in just weeks while not lifting, would it be a bad idea if i did a low dose to get myself up about 15 pounds (while eatting right) as a base for when i start to do it corectly, meaning getting off the steriods (using a pct even with the low dose of course) and then going for the gains naturally b4 i actually get try steriods for real gains....?

Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    trust me if you start eating every 2-3 hours like you need to , the appetite will follow, you will start to be able to tell what time it is by your stomach growling!! If I go n hour over my meal time I get cramps! Start eating just a few hundred calories (good nutritious calories) every few hours and just slowly add a little more food every time you feel you can! Keep a log (notebook) of what you are eating and if at the end of the day you are still short.. have a nice big milkshake and trust me with your obviously lightning fast metabolism a few extra grams of fat is not going to hurt you!! Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Reed View Post
    Actually have a workout program 5x a week will help w/ your appetite, also less drinking alcohol.

travel down to the diet section and look into the stickies

Quote Originally Posted by Tjohn6231 View Post
    Hey dude. I know first hand that these responses can piss you off sometimes, but take it from me. I wanted everyone to tell me the perfect cycle that I should be on, and I wanted to hear exactly how much muscle that I could put on, etc. Some of the members kept telling me that diet, and exercise was the key. I didnt want to listen at first, but I actually started doing what they told me. Ive been really strict on my diet, and exercise for a few weeks, and I have an 80 page notebook that I write down EVERYTHING in. I write down todays meals, tomorrows meals, todays training, tomorrows training, etc. Its half full, and I started it 3 weeks ago.
    Whether their comments piss you off or not....they are 100% legit with their information.
    Look at it this way.......At least your not on the other end meaning, at least your not 300 lbs, and trying to lose weight. Any weight that you gain will show results in the mirror. Im not telling you to rule out a cycle, but just make sure that you have all of the details in order before you make that purchase.
    If you truly want to do a cycle, then plan a date (at least 45-60 days out) and learn as much as you can about dieting, and training. If you have a strict diet (that you actually stick to), and a good training regimen, then the cycle will show better results.
    Good luck with whatever you decide.
    thanks, this is the post to my situation that really started changing my additude to the situation im in, it makes sense and i appreciate that

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    There is a reason we all say DIET is most important....CAUSE IT IS

think about it...you gonna expect a high performance race car to win a race on cheap gas?

NO

You put the best stuff in to get the best stuff out

Here is an example of MY bulking diet

meal 1- 10 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 8 oz oatmeal, 1/2 grapefruit

meal 2- 2 chicken breasts, 12 oz sweet potato

meal 3- 12-16 oz lean STEAK, 10 oz baked potato, salad

meal 4- 2 chicken breasts, 12 oz sweet potato

meal 5- 2 cans Tuna fish, 2tbs low fat mayo, 12 oz brown rice

meal 6- 8-10 oz salmon or other fish, steamed veggies, 8 oz brown rice

meal 7- natty peanut butter sandwich on protein bread, with 8 0z cottage cheese

NOW, if your diet doesn't look something like that, eating every 2-3 hours you are awake, THAT is why you are not growing

sure steroids may make you gain some pounds, but you don't know how to eat to keep those lbs so it will be a total waste

if you can barely maintain 142 lbs on your current diet, how do you expect to keep an additional 20-30 lbs???

IF it takes ....oh lets just say.... 2000 calories to maintain your weight at 142, then you jump up 20-30 lbs from steroids, its gonna take (for argument sake) 3000 calories to maintain that

the bigger your engine gets, the MORE FUEL (FOOD) you will need to keep it running

Hope that makes sense to you and as to WHY we keep preaching DIET, cause without the proper food intake at the proper times, all the steroids in the world aren't gonna help

GOOD LUCK

organized_konfusion is offline Junior Member
    That dude needs to go on Dr. Phil, good lord!

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    You have a lot of research to due, yes it's true that you don't rid yourself of fat cells but they have the ability to shrink or get bigger. And yes it's a bad idea for you to even think about touching any type of AAS until you fully understand the dynamics of diet and exercise and get natural gains.

I'm really hoping the the few beers you have had has made your IQ decrease significantly. First of all I work with patients who have cancer, they give patients with brain cancer CORTICO-STERIODS this is to reduce the metastasis of the cancer and to reduce pressure inside of the brain, they are not giving him ANABOLIC steroids...these are two totally different things. And he gained weight with cortico steroids because it significantly increases appetite.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information