Thread: Test E 400mg

Test E 400mg

Im switching off sust 250 after only 1 injection to Test E 400 reason being sust is supposed too be injected ED or EOD and since this is my first cycle i don't want too be poking that frequently. So in order to accurately dose 500mgs a week at two injections how many ccs per injection would i need? I figure around 0.625 - 0.65ccs, will this in two injections release 500mgs of Test E per week ? Please correct me if my math is wrong.

starboots is offline New Member
    Depends on how many mg per mLs your test is. Typically its 250mg per ml which means that you should be injecting 1cc 2x weekly to get your 500mg each week. You should be using .8 of a cc 2x weekly to get 400mg total each week. Hopefully this is the answer you were looking for.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Are your syringes in cc's??? Ours are in mg's and ml's......

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by starboots View Post
    Depends on how many mg per mLs your test is. Typically its 250mg per ml which means that you should be injecting 1cc 2x weekly to get your 500mg each week. You should be using .8 of a cc 2x weekly to get 400mg total each week. Hopefully this is the answer you were looking for.
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    Are your syringes in cc's??? Ours are in mg's and ml's......
    you both lost me.
    starboots he said he's switching to test e 400, which is 400mg/ml, and he wants 500mg/week, not 400.
    Matt, 1cc = 1ml, so...
    in any event, OP your math is good, .625cc would be 250mg.

Blog Entries
    Yeah its late lol and my head hurts, i know 1cc=1ml but i just dont see how that works out at .625cc=250 mg. Maybe i should go to bed and work this out tomorrow lol....

Big
    Yeah its late lol and my head hurts, i know 1cc=1ml but i just dont see how that works out at .625cc=250 mg. Maybe i should go to bed and work this out tomorrow lol....
    400mg/ml test
    .625 x 400 = 250

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    400mg/ml= .5cc 200mg .25cc 100mg .125cc= 50mg

.500cc= 200mg
    .125cc= 50mg
    ------------------
    .625cc= 250mg

I can not break it down any etter for you MAtt!! LOL

Blog Entries
    Yeah its all good guy's, im very slow today...

However as i stated in my first post, does it not have markings on the side of your syringes?? What im saying is if you have a little black line that indicates 250mg and you fill your syringe up to that line then you have 250mg's of test. Why would you want to know what that is in cc's???

Big

However as i stated in my first post, does it not have markings on the side of your syringes?? What im saying is if you have a little black line that indicates 250mg and you fill your syringe up to that line then you have 250mg's of test. Why would you want to know what that is in cc's???
    how would the syringe know what concentration gear you're using? I've never seen syringes marked that way (and neither have you lol).

Blog Entries
    YEh me neither. mine have line line line line FAt Line, Line Line Line Line 1ccmark etc. etc.
    So i basically have a line at every 10th of a cc go it would be between the 6th and 7th line on the syring (ballpark of .625cc)

Blog Entries
    This is simlar to mine.

Big
    This is simlar to mine.

well that's a 10cc syringe without a leur-loc, so that wouldn't do much for our purposes, but syringes do not have mg listed on the syringe, as the syringe couldn't possibly know the concentration of the gear being used.

KatsMeow is offline Stupid

Impossible. Syringes are marked by cc's/mls which are measures of VOLUME

MG is a measure of WEIGHT which doesn't not correlate to any sort of indication on a syringe since each compound has a different concentration.

You can have 1ML = 200mgs, 300mgs, 500mgs depending on the concentration of the substance.

I think you are confused and confusing the OP more than necessary.
    Last edited by KatsMeow; 07-20-2009 at 08:42 PM.

Blog Entries
    u tell him girlfriend!!

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    u tell him girlfriend!!
    I'm not trying to be rude, but I know that it's already a confusing concept for people who are new to measurements like this and I don't want anyone to get misinformation and become even more confused. It can result in monumental miscalculation mistakes. I just want everyone to be safe and educated.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    you both lost me.
    starboots he said he's switching to test e 400, which is 400mg/ml, and he wants 500mg/week, not 400.
    Matt, 1cc = 1ml, so...
    in any event, OP your math is good, .625cc would be 250mg.
    At least you understood what i was getting at lol thanks for the conformation at least i still know that grade 11 math is lingering somewhere up there hah. Yes my syringes are in ccs how can i accurately measure out .65 of a cc? I actually havent poked myself so far my friend has done it all for me lol im a noob. Will i experience a more painful injection im guessing the test e 400 is pretty thick compound.
    Last edited by feeldapump89; 07-20-2009 at 08:55 PM.

YEh me neither. mine have line line line line FAt Line, Line Line Line Line 1ccmark etc. etc.
    So i basically have a line at every 10th of a cc go it would be between the 6th and 7th line on the syring (ballpark of .625cc)
    Nevermind didnt see this post this answers my question thanks nine you have some of the best advice out here you too big keep it up, hope someday ill will be as wise as you guys hah but for the mean time ill learn from my mistakes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by feeldapump89 View Post
    Nevermind didnt see this post this answers my question thanks nine you have some of the best advice out here you too big keep it up, hope someday ill will be as wise as you guys hah but for the mean time ill learn from my mistakes.
    No Problem Brotha Good luck with everything

No Problem Brotha Good luck with everything
    You know i was just sorta thinking and maybe since its my first cycle and all ill just kick it down too 400mgs per week this makes things a bit more simple this way i can just run .5cc two time a week for 10 weeks thats 10mls 1 single bottle saving me a bit of doe not having to buy a second bottle to get the extra 1000mgs from to obtain my original plan a 500mg per week cycle. I dont know whats your thoughts? Correct me if im wrong tho but if i shoot .5cc twice a week of this 400mg compound thats 400mgs per week right? Still getting the hands of things lol ill come around.

.EA. is offline Associate Member
    You know i was just sorta thinking and maybe since its my first cycle and all ill just kick it down too 400mgs per week this makes things a bit more simple this way i can just run .5cc two time a week for 10 weeks thats 10mls 1 single bottle saving me a bit of doe not having to buy a second bottle to get the extra 1000mgs from to obtain my original plan a 500mg per week cycle. I dont know whats your thoughts? Correct me if im wrong tho but if i shoot .5cc twice a week of this 400mg compound thats 400mgs per week right? Still getting the hands of things lol ill come around.
    It's gonna shut you down either way, so I'd still go for the 500mg. That little amount actually matters more than the 500mg-1000mg range.

Also for a first cycle, Sust is OK to be injected E3D. Most of the guys here aren't math wizzes to say the least, so to them it may look like a waste. And it may be, but not an amount that would actually matter.

It matter when it's your 10th cycle, and you need enough ng level to support your muscle mass+build new muscle+your body is getting used to a substance. That's when proper timing of Sust is mandatory.

That's why I'm running 250mg of Sust every 3 days, so that I can prove that as a first cycle, you can still put on 20+ lbs. My next cycle is gonna be Test E and DBol, so that will be a nice little comparison...

God this whole subject is tripping me out lol making me second think all this i just wanna make sure i do things right and get the best results i can helps me sleep at night lol. I have a feeling you will love the D-bol its working great for me so far. Well rounded noticeable gains.

.EA. is offline Associate Member
    God this whole subject is tripping me out lol making me second think all this i just wanna make sure i do things right and get the best results i can helps me sleep at night lol. I have a feeling you will love the D-bol its working great for me so far. Well rounded noticeable gains.

If it's easier to pin 400 a week, do it. It's your first cycle. As they have told me on the forums, keep it simple.

Quote Originally Posted by .EA. View Post

If it's easier to pin 400 a week, do it. It's your first cycle. As they have told me on the forums, keep it simple.
    Yea thats my basic goal follow the advice of a select few on this website while at the same time keep it simple dont over think things.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KatsMeow View Post
    Impossible. Syringes are marked by cc's/mls which are measures of VOLUME

MG is a measure of WEIGHT which doesn't not correlate to any sort of indication on a syringe since each compound has a different concentration.

You can have 1ML = 200mgs, 300mgs, 500mgs depending on the concentration of the substance.

I think you are confused and confusing the OP more than necessary.
    I dont think the op was ever confused, only me.

I guess im so used to filling my syringes to the one ml marker with my conentration being 250mg that i was wrongly presuming that everyone was the same.

Oh and yes you are correct they dont have the mg on syringes..

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Relax bro. It's all real simple. Aim for .65cc 2x per week and you'll be fine, even if it's not exact. Just be sure to use sanitary injection procedures and have fun. After all, this is your first cycle!

Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    Relax bro. It's all real simple. Aim for .65cc 2x per week and you'll be fine, even if it's not exact. Just be sure to use sanitary injection procedures and have fun. After all, this is your first cycle!
    Thanks pro poking the test 400 tomorrow after work i hope it doesnt hurt too much. The sust 250 was painless but this test 400 is a thicker compound so its got me slightly worried.

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    you should have 10 black tick marks that = 1cc(ml)
    each black tick = 40mg of test
    so by taking 6/10s(six black ticks) of a cc twice a wk you will get 480mg.

Quote Originally Posted by peteroy01 View Post
    you should have 10 black tick marks that = 1cc(ml)
    each black tick = 40mg of test
    so by taking 6/10s(six black ticks) of a cc twice a wk you will get 480mg.
    Yea im going to aim for between the 6-7 mark thanks for the tip. I am pretty sure i got everything in line.

Thread Information