power_g is offline New Member

Effectiveness of oil based steroids

On how to inject the oil based steroids is it important about their effectiveness or not? I am not talking about absorption but for the effectiveness of the gear. For example i used to inject testosterone or tren not into the upper area of the gluteus but in the lower( i felt more comfortable there) with 1 inch needle. is it affecting the "power" of the gear or it doesnt matter cause in any case it is injected into the muscle? please help..iam just curious..

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Doesn't matter effect the power of AAS where you inject it, so long as its IM.

Sheven is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by power_g View Post
    On how to inject the oil based steroids is it important about their effectiveness or not? I am not talking about absorption but for the effectiveness of the gear. For example i used to inject testosterone or tren not into the upper area of the gluteus but in the lower( i felt more comfortable there) with 1 inch needle. is it affecting the "power" of the gear or it doesnt matter cause in any case it is injected into the muscle? please help..iam just curious..
    no effect. but be careful when injecting not to do it in a high density nerve zone.

Thread Information