mimic999 is offline New Member

weight gains ????

Hi i posted a thread abit ago about asking if i should do a course of cyp test and winstrol 2 x 1ml a week shots.

Your advice was to not go ahead and focus on my diet. My current weight is 176lbs at 6ft with body fat of 11%. I have just been on the scales and made gains of 8-9 lbs in just over 2 weeks, are these kind of gains normal???
    Ive been training hard focused on my diet and been taking 3 shakes a day. Been training in the gym for 3 weeks on hard weights well i say hard for me but b4 before that i was training with light weights ( 10kg ) at home with a lot of press ups and crunch's for nearly 2 months to get into condition I havnt touched any steroids yet. Any advive would be great thanks.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Your doing very well lol, keep it going..

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Diet is extremely important... 8-9 lbs in two weeks... Seems high IMO... But If your diet was that bad before. And you were just 160 something at 6 foot... then it could be..... 160 is nothing for your height.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Well, with a proper diet, big natural gains are very common, stacked with proper training too. But 3 protein shakes a day? IMO, you only need 1, you should be able to get the other macros you need with real food.

Other than that, congrats on the natural gains.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by mimic999 View Post
    Hi i posted a thread abit ago about asking if i should do a course of cyp test and winstrol 2 x 1ml a week shots.

Your advice was to not go ahead and focus on my diet. My current weight is 176lbs at 6ft with body fat of 11%. I have just been on the scales and made gains of 8-9 lbs in just over 2 weeks, are these kind of gains normal???
    Ive been training hard focused on my diet and been taking 3 shakes a day. Been training in the gym for 3 weeks on hard weights well i say hard for me but b4 before that i was training with light weights ( 10kg ) at home with a lot of press ups and crunch's for nearly 2 months to get into condition I havnt touched any steroids yet. Any advive would be great thanks.
    Carry on with what your doing, its clear to see your responding well to the new diet and training, try and focus on eating food rather than shakes so much but well done.

c-Z
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Carry on with what your doing, its clear to see your responding well to the new diet and training, try and focus on eating food rather than shakes so much but well done.
    Agreed. Food rather than shakes is a lot better. I use shakes only if it is a MUST

mimic999 is offline New Member

thanks

Ok thanks for the replys all. Gona keep at it for for a good while see if it peaks out.

c-Z
    its going to slow up evenetually..... but being 6 foot and 160lbs.... Theres the reason your packing some on quick. As well as could be water weight.... How much water were you drinking before compared to now? My buddy used to drink everything but water... Just by drinking water he put a few lbs on because his body was always so not necessarily dehydrated. But...he didnt take enough water in on a daily basis.

Thread Information