Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Navy-boi-kai is offline Associate Member
    i dont have none of that Immortail so please cutthat bs ou thanks!! healthy talk is what i needa hear not about me eating twinkies or crap liek that cuz i dont!!

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Navy-boi-kai View Post
    i dont have none of that Immortail so please cutthat bs ou thanks!! healthy talk is what i needa hear not about me eating twinkies or crap liek that cuz i dont!!

I am just messing man chill out, I swear this post was the last time I bring it up again.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah you definattly have to learn to have THICK skin here some guys like to give everyone a hard time. I'm one of them.
    But there is to much good information to go anywhere else.

oh yea i think this site is great and i wouldnt go no where else for my info

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    if i were you i would def drop the deca now and maybe drop the test down to 300mg(help preserve muscle and muscle is the best fat burner). start on letro to cut some water. throw in some T3 and clen with a superior diet. and train your dick off. before breakfast 30min(or 45) of walking keeping heart rate around 125 twice a day(second time after dinner). and i know your base has a pool(unless your on ship) and swim eod. start at 500m and go from there. then 3days prior to taping stop all sodium and sit in the sauna for 20min the night before and the morning before taping. o yeah and the most important thing is to eat like 10 small small meals a day(go to diet forum and tell'em your situation) this is gonna be very hard so get a straw and suck it the fvck up.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Dude good luck getting that BF down that much in 2 months!! So you know in the future.. If you check the tape and it reads 39" around the Belly Button, Stay Away from the Sauce!! Younare suppose to be uin good shape and protecting out country, not looking like "Gomer Pyle " from Ful Metal Jacket!

gigabitbucket is offline Associate Member
    When I was in the service, They never tested me for roids, just AIDS.
    When we all had to weigh in , My buddy and I were always sent down to the university to get our BF measured via the pool. We were both way over the standards.
    we were the biggest guys in our shop. But as long as our BF was good, no problem.
    IF anyone went over they were sent to the GYM, yep to the GYM.
    Fat boy program , did not kick anyone out, until they failed their weight ( I believe) 3 times.

Dont they have a (so called) fat boy program?
    I know the military is hard up for people, cant believe they will kick you out or even put you on a medical leave. Might be trying to scare you

skinnypunk is offline Associate Member
    I've seen a few fat boys get kicked out when I was in. Probably depends on which branch and how hard up they are.

tea alot of stuff going on in the inside rite now. Im am trying to request a diff way to measure possible calipers. But i am dropping the deca and going to run the test at 300 mgs possible switchin over to prop!!! and i do have acces to a pool also i am doing morning runs and will order some clen and t-3 over the next few days!! im going to post some more pictures tonite or in 2mor and show difference from week three as far a bf percentage!!!

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    dont forget the letro or you might not need it since you have 2 mon to get rid of that deca in your system. and prop would be the way to go if you can get it. maybe 50mg ED. i was serious about eating 10x a day and going to the diet forum. how much are you running(miles)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information