jayanticoli is offline New Member

need to lose fat

finishing off a cycle...did 10 weeks of cyp 500mg a week...now i'm doing 3.5 weeks of enth at 500mgs a week and then pct of proviron and clomid...when i started i was about 13-14 bf....and weighed about 247...now i'm prolly about 19-20 bf and i weigh 284....strength is through the roof and i'm very happy with how the cycle went thus far but i wanna trim up the fat with out losing this new muscle and strength....my diet is on point right now...i recently cleaned it up a bit actually to aid in the process....

1 3eggs 3 whites..cup oatmeal
    2 80 gram shake
    310oz chick..cup of brown ri...cup veggies
    4 chick ..ri and veggies again
    5 80gr shake
    6 chick and veggies usually no more carb as of late
    7 some cottage cheese and some nuts usually

thats been my diet all through the cycle with the exception of having redmeat usually for meal 3.....i have a cheat day on sunday and thats it

AcePowerZ is offline Member
    You might get answers for Fat loss in the diet section

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    cheat day or cheat meal bro....big difference.

what was ur cheat day like

SpanishStallion is offline Associate Member
    try a good ECA in the morning. can do wonders.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    sorry to tell you this bro,sounds like the weight you put on is water weight and fat mostly!!when you stop your cycle,you are gonna lose size,strength and weight. 37lb weight gain in 10 weeks,im gonna say at best 3-5 lbs (and this is a real stretch) is actual muscle.you should have started that "clean" eating a couple months before you even went on a cycle.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ^^^Agreed I went up from 233 to 267 in my first cycle but it was diet problems for sure. A clean diet is crutial and I`m sure your strenght is through the roof mine was too when I bulked. Definitely need to clean up your diet and do tons of cardio.

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    Hows the gyno bro! 20% BF on cycle? post pics of man boobs!

jayanticoli is offline New Member
    honestly though my diet was clean the whole time....the only thing was that i had more redmeat then instead of all chicken and fish now....and i really have not gained alot of fat....i was fat when i first started training 4 yrs ago so some of the normal problem areas(stomach..luv handles) never really completely went awayy....i went down to 245 and then gained a little back by changing my diet up i went up to about 255ish then i went on cycle....sorry i should have explained that more clearly in my first post.... so now im sitting about 283 284.... theres no way that my strength went up just from fat gain??...my working set bench press and squat have gone up about 40lbs alone....and in alot of parts of my body i'm still very vascular

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by jayanticoli View Post
    honestly though my diet was clean the whole time....the only thing was that i had more redmeat then instead of all chicken and fish now....and i really have not gained alot of fat....i was fat when i first started training 4 yrs ago so some of the normal problem areas(stomach..luv handles) never really completely went awayy....i went down to 245 and then gained a little back by changing my diet up i went up to about 255ish then i went on cycle....sorry i should have explained that more clearly in my first post.... so now im sitting about 283 284.... theres no way that my strength went up just from fat gain??...my working set bench press and squat have gone up about 40lbs alone....and in alot of parts of my body i'm still very vascular
    dont fool yourself brother...water weight,your strength increaded because of the water your holding around your joints. a 40lb increase in your squat and bench isnt all that dramatic when you add 30lbs to your body,just keeping it real,I know its not what you want to here but in 10 weeks you arent gonna add much new muscle

Thread Information