Zookl is offline Associate Member

Test, Deca, and ACNE

Hey all, been a little while sense the last time I posted. Good to be back.
    Anyhow, on week 8 of my test and deca cycle. Everything is going extremly well. Gains are great and strength is god like. However, two weeks ago acne has taken over shoulders, back, and part of my arms, even on my hips and ass. I never have had pimples and more seriosuly, I have never had acne. So, does anyone have any advice how to eleviate some of this?

I shower twice a day. Use a soap with salacylic acid in it, but nothing is working. Do I just put up with it until my cycle is over? Ughhh. It's annoying and I don't want to wear a tank top. It's pretty obvious to people who pay attention to what is going on... Grrrrr...

Quote Originally Posted by Zookl View Post
    Anyhow, on week 8 of my test and deca cycle. Everything is going extremly well. Gains are great and strength is god like. However, two weeks ago acne has taken over shoulders, back, and part of my arms, even on my hips and ass. I never have had pimples and more seriosuly, I have never had acne. So, does anyone have any advice how to eleviate some of this?

I shower twice a day. Use a soap with salacylic acid in it, but nothing is working. Do I just put up with it until my cycle is over? Ughhh. It's annoying and I don't want to wear a tank top. It's pretty obvious to people who pay attention to what is going on... Grrrrr...
    Your scarring me now! Im on week 2 so yet to see any such acne. Hope i dont get it as bad as you and your right its one of the # indicators at the gym i use it to spot out the gear heads myself lol.

Keycorp is offline Junior Member
    Hey guys,I'm on week 4 of test/deca
    This week has been a week I have felt change no question!
    I have never had a acne problem,But I can tell you my skin is now oily on week4. I shower in hot hot hot water 3 times a day ,first thing in the morn, then after my workout and then right before bed! Hot water is the key it drys your skin nicely and safely.This week I started using a tanning bed 2 times a week as well and my skin is awesome and free of any acne.
    By the way my training and pumps are insane!

banthar is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zookl View Post

Most of the time its people that had bad acne growing up that get this.

Keycorp is offline Junior Member
    A little hint I just thought of Stay as far away from anything dry fit! That stuff holds bacteria in all reality its the worst gym wear u could buy!IMO

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    I had unbelievably bad acne from the same gear.Sore, painful acne.This is what you should try:

1. shower using Dawn dish soap, and a face cloth.

2. sunlight, or sun-bed.

3. if all else fails, accutane, 10mgs X 2day.

Zookl is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the responses. I do appreciate it. Dawn dish soap? REally? How well does that work? Have you tried it? I wear a light cotton t shirt at the gym. Can I get accutane from my doctor???

Thread Information