Thread: gyno?

sirflexalot is offline New Member

gyno?

my buddy is on 500mg test and 600mg deca ....seems to be getting signs of gyno..he can feel a lump....i told him to take 1.5 ml a day of armidex/liquidex till its gone....u think think that will do the trick?

SpanishStallion is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sirflexalot View Post
    my buddy is on 500mg test and 600mg deca....seems to be getting signs of gyno..he can feel a lump....i told him to take 1.5 ml a day of armidex/liquidex till its gone....u think think that will do the trick?
    hit nolvadex because he most likely already has high estrogen in his body. and yes to continue with 0.5mg arimidex . ed.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Letro is best in this situation imo.

gigabitbucket is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SpanishStallion View Post
    hit nolvadex because he most likely already has high estrogen in his body. and yes to continue with 0.5mg arimidex. ed.
    how much do you take? 0.5mg a day. how does that translate to ml ( liguid form) a day? i know Tamox comes in a liguid form.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by sirflexalot View Post
    my buddy is on 500mg test and 600mg deca....seems to be getting signs of gyno..he can feel a lump....i told him to take 1.5 ml a day of armidex/liquidex till its gone....u think think that will do the trick?
    He should have been using an AI or other Anti E in the begining and he could have totally avoided any sides like this. If he can get some LETROZOLE have him take 1.25mg EOD and see how that works. Most guys who already have gyno and didnt use an AI benefit from taking high dose NOLVA 40-60mg DAILY until symptoms reside.

Thread Information