c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)

Help me out guys.

A buddy of mine said he has seen people doing a cc of sustanon every 10 days. As i tried to explain it needs to be shot more often. He doesn't seem to believe me... I tried doing a search and can't seem to find posts backing up my info.

Which I am not going to say how often it should be shot. I will leave for you guys to fill in the blank.

That most people shoot sustanon atleast ________________________.

Thanks for helping me guys.

Navy-boi-kai is offline Associate Member
    testosterone propionate - 30 mg, testosterone phenylpropionate - 60 mg, testosterone isocaproate - 60mg, and testosterone decanoate -100 mg.
    if is 250 mgs/ml

as you know is has prop and prop should be shot eod to keep stable levels. Phenylpropionate atleast 3-4 days!!!
    http://www.steroid.com/Sustanon-250.php

Ive used sust before its really not much diff in terms of results than test e or c. But becuase of the two shorter esters it ideally should be shot eod or atleast twice a week!!!!

Navy-boi-kai is offline Associate Member
    also look at it like this tell him if its 250 u know the prop 30 mgs and phenyl is 60 mgs is gone in 3-4 days. He is just wasting both of those esters. only getting roughly about 150 mgs of test every 10 days not good.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Thanks better coming from other guys here besides myself. Any other takers step on up.

Bio-boosted is offline Member
    You can shoot it once a month. That's how it is prescribed... to wasted adolescents .

Many folk recommend shooting as often as possible, they say that as it has a short acting ester (propionate ) waiting a week or more will cause blood-level fluctuation and is a waste of the 'good' ester. They do have a point.

Others i've spoken to say this idea is simply bollox. Any oily steroid is timed release anyhow and sustanon should be little different, 30mg of prop is hardly going to cause a crushing problem as there is still 220mg of oil slowly being absorbed. These folk suggest either twice weekly or even once a week. I can see this idea as pretty clear too.

However, we are body-building here so we want optimum gains for our effort. Personally i can't be doing with daily shots like many prefer with sustanon, mainly coz i've amps not vials. I want to stay infection free. But E3D is optimum/minimum i'd suggest.
    E10D is medicinal. Least imo it is.
    Last edited by Bio-boosted; 07-30-2009 at 06:00 PM.

Thread Information