Adex and hindering gains

I have not used arimidex before so I am only familiar with what I have read. I am considering adding adex here in the middle section of my cycle until the end, mainly because I am a little worried about gyno. I have no bumps or soreness, just a little sensitivity. Truthfully, I am not sure if it is just in my head. I am curious what the smallest effective dose of adex would be, and also how much if any it will hinder my progress. I was thinking .25 eod. Thanks for reading this fellas.

UncleD is offline Associate Member
    .25eod is a good start but you might have to do more if you get estro sides, my optinion, and its just that a op is people dont take a ai or serm, gain 10 extra lbs of estro water and puff up thinking its good gains, then use a ai or serm next time around and dont gain as much well DUH.... estrogen lives in fat, estrogen pulls water to its core.. so will it hinder gains.. WATER gains..just dont kill all your estrogen as some is need to grow

Quote Originally Posted by UncleD View Post
    .25eod is a good start but you might have to do more if you get estro sides, my optinion, and its just that a op is people dont take a ai or serm, gain 10 extra lbs of estro water and puff up thinking its good gains, then use a ai or serm next time around and dont gain as much well DUH.... estrogen lives in fat, estrogen pulls water to its core.. so will it hinder gains.. WATER gains..just dont kill all your estrogen as some is need to grow

I think since Im not too sure if I really need it I'll just run it at .25 then.
    Last edited by strength_addict14; 07-30-2009 at 06:58 PM.

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    IMO .25 eod of adex will not hurt your gains at all.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Yes it can but its all about balance, some prefer having it at hand just incase, others run it and would rather prevent any estrogen sides, if you have never used it before pick on and see how you go, log the results and go with what works for you in the future.

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    I just flat out don't use the stuff.. I have it yes.. but for every week since Feb 14 09 I have injected some test into my body and haven't even taken a smidgen of adex the whole time... TRT doesn't particularly bloat people and when I cycle I only use PROP... and I guess even though my BF % may be higher than the norm for people who use AAS I still do not have ONE issue with sides from AAS... no gyno, no acne, no ANYTHING !! Guess I am one of the lucky peeps that AAS doesn't adversely effect me in a horrible way... so case in point.. why would i take something that would hinder any gains... I wouldn't.

I think people PLACE WAY TO MUCH EMPHASIS on AI's they should only be kept for just in case cases.. I always see these cycles written out where ADEX is always included NO MATTER WHAT !! And I personally think that that is WRONG. You shouldn't always need an AI... this is a different case though if we are talking about progesterone from 19-nors and the build up of prolactin which can cause leaky nips or fina/deca d1ck... I think every should always included Caber in a cycle when either of those two compounds are utilized.. just to make sure NOTHING goes wrong... ya know?? But yah.. get some adex and leave it tucked away somewhere and use it only if you absolutely 100 percent need to.. otherwise bro.. JUST GROW !!!

I really dont want to use it frankly. I might give it another week or two before I decide.

Thread Information