rocket650 is offline New Member

mixing prop & cyp

I am thinking of mixing Test cyp once a week to my every three day cycle of test prop. will there be issues with the fast and slow acting esthers.
    I just started the prop and like it.
    My first experience was last year with test enathate and EQ and had great success.
    My resources had dried up and just recently was given the two (prop & cyp) Should let the prop cycle runout and then start the cyp after?
    Please advise.. thx..

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    how about some stats and previous cycle history

It is ok to mix the two , but you have the timing all wrong

Test Cyp should be shot every 3.5 days, so twice a week and prop should be an ED or EOD shot

banthar is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket650 View Post
    I am thinking of mixing Test cyp once a week to my every three day cycle of test prop. will there be issues with the fast and slow acting esthers.
    I just started the prop and like it.
    My first experience was last year with test enathate and EQ and had great success.
    My resources had dried up and just recently was given the two (prop & cyp) Should let the prop cycle runout and then start the cyp after?
    Please advise.. thx..
    Sounds like u have a vial of each tring to make a cycle. seems like it would be easyer one and then the other.

I am 47 and have been training for the last 20 years for fitness. I was given a 3 month cycle last year of Test enathate and some eq by a buddy who wanted to see me take it to the next level. I had great results and really loved the fountain of youth I had found. Well my resources ran out and the last year I have been without a source. I was given some test propionate and have been liking it, I found a place to acquire some gear and have some test cyp and prop on it's way. My Buddy suggested the mix, but I want to see what the experts have to say. Thanks...

I have two of each on it's way and two more of each coming from a second source. I have been usining internet sites, and am taking a gamble on what will show up. i know one of the two will arrive for sure.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    do you have PCT compounds to run after the cycle?

At your age you could get it from Doc for sure. Alot better then the internet gamble.

Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    do you have PCT compounds to run after the cycle?
    Yes, I have some clomid for after. 50mg per day is what I planned, what length should I stay on that after?
    I have also heard adding pumpkin seed to the diet after a cycle can help boost test levels, ever heard of that one?
    and how much would one have to eat?

Quote Originally Posted by banthar View Post
    At your age you could get it from Doc for sure. Alot better then the internet gamble.
    Treid that but my hormone levels were normal, and my doc won't go for it. I have a new doctor now, and i would imagine if I go in for blood work after a cycle I will be below average and mybe have a chance. I use Kaiser, HMO plan and they are not very open minded..

Thats just the Doc. I'm 30 and thay gave me androstanolone gel with out testing me.

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    go back to your doc(or a different one) after 3-4wks of being off then get blood work. your test should still be low enough that the doc would put u on something

Thread Information