WillECoyote is offline New Member

Need advice on continuing test-e cycle

This is my first cycle. Now this could be a placebo effect but I dont think it is...

Im on the 7th week of a 10-12 week cycle of test-e which is where I have now run into an issue (i think). Until 2 weeks ago I was stating to bulk, gain strength and had all the welcome and unwelcome sides. The sides included my old fellas shrinking, acne on my shoulders and a sex drive like I never had before..

I was very prepared for my cycle buying all my gear upfront and getting my diet and PCT 100% as well... I bought 2 x 10ml bottles and was going to get another 10ml to go the extra 2 weeks at the end. I am pining twice a week 250mg(1ml)

Now the bottles I purchased were not the same. They had different labels and one was slightly smaller that the other but volume wise they looked the same. Both said 250 Testosterone Enanthate (testoviron250)..

First bottle lasted 5 weeks and between the 4-6th week my size and strength has gone through the roof (added 4.5kg of solid muscle) Since starting the second bottle 2 weeks ago especially this week I have gone FLAT! No gains in strength, weight etc... The acne on my shoulders has cleared up my sex drive has started to go down, my old fells are felling fuller. When I pin this stuff I have no pain at all the next day unlike the first bottle. I confronted my supplier and he said the gear is fine and its just like the other bottle.. It doesn't look the same and seems a little runnier in consistency..

My question is do I get a bottle of the first gear I used and continue (which he now has)? Or do I call it quits do my PCT and wait a while then try again? I really want to finish the cycle.....
    Last edited by WillECoyote; 08-04-2009 at 03:33 AM.

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    Finish the damn cycle. Get some good gear

seriousmass is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CHAP View Post
    Finish the damn cycle. Get some good gear
    x2 you're over-analyzing the cycling. it's test only. don't expect miracles.

just finish up the 12 weeks, and do a PCT. your gains are not flat-lining, its just in your head.

WillECoyote is offline New Member
    I was talking to another fella at the gym that has been cycling for 8 weeks on the same gear (second bottle) and he is tripping out that he has not gained a pound in 8 weeks! He believes he has been ripped of... Anyways I now have 2x 10ml bottles of the original gear that I was on that was originally.. So it wasnt all in my head after all... Anywayz can I run the 12 week cycle for 14 weeks to make up for the crap or just stick to the 12 weeks. How long will it take for this to kick in again?

Thanks in advance..
    Last edited by WillECoyote; 08-04-2009 at 03:43 AM.

Thread Information