chris1 is offline Junior Member

will this shut me down

if i was to start a anavar only cycle what would happen if it shut me down (what does shuting me down actuly mean) and what could i do to prevent this. just use nolvadex and clomid as a pct ok as well suggetions please

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    nolva only will be enough.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chris1 View Post
    if i was to start a anavar only cycle what would happen if it shut me down (what does shuting me down actuly mean) and what could i do to prevent this. just use nolvadex and clomid as a pct ok as well suggetions please

You shut down your HPTA.You are not ready to cycle if you don't know this.I'm not saying anything negative about you.Just trying to help you.
    Read the forum, you'll be surprised at the info here.

aye knw what it is just dont knw what it does to my body would like some info and advice please

spooledup is offline Banned
    When you take a DHT or testosterone derived hormone, or if you take testosterone itself, your body will sense this and may not produce normal levels of your natural testosterone. This may lead to sexual dysfunction, in particular ED.

So, if you take anavar , which is a DHT derivative, you may experience this along with testicular atrophy.

Oxandrolone is known to be minimally suppressive to your HPTA, so chances are you will not experience this to a noticable degree. However, these compounds affect everyone differently.

To help assure maintaining sexual function, people recommend you take testosterone with any other compound. However, testosterone is known to be very suppressive of the HPTA, so this means you may have a much harder recovery during PCT, which is supposed to bring you natural levels back up in the normal range.

aye knw what it is just dont knw what it does to my body would like some info and advice please

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Anavar is probably the safest anabolic you can take! It more than likely will still shut you down to some extent! I have my brother taking Nolva for 4 weeks after his cycle of Anavar just to make sure he starts back up

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TITANIUM View Post
    You shut down your HPTA.You are not ready to cycle if you don't know this.I'm not saying anything negative about you.Just trying to help you.
    Read the forum, you'll be surprised at the info here.
    +2... You gotta give the forums credit for all the info. Understanding HPTA is very important.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

It will to some degree,,,not as harsh as some AAS though.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dancer View Post
    +2... You gotta give the forums credit for all the info. Understanding HPTA is very important.
    Yes, we do try to help each other out, and help people. As long as they listen, like this op is, then life is so much simpler.

thanx for all the help just wat i needed

Thread Information