ryan_me is offline New Member

cardio questions

I have been diagnosed with massive dvt ( blood clots ) in rt leg so my cardio is limited i cannot run for more than five min before pain sets in. I try to make up for it with very strict dieting and lifting almost till burnout. But i know i will never achive the results i want without a cardio routine.

Any suggestions

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    what are your stats?
    What are you goals?
    Are you building up or wanting to loose weight?
    I lost a ton of weight and also built up a LOT of muscle and I really dont do much cardio at all, even go months without doing any.
    90% is a clean diet and constant exercise routine.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan_me View Post
    I have been diagnosed with massive dvt ( blood clots ) in rt leg so my cardio is limited i cannot run for more than five min before pain sets in. I try to make up for it with very strict dieting and lifting almost till burnout. But i know i will never achive the results i want without a cardio routine.

Any suggestions
    Can anything be done for your DVT?
    Whats your doctor said about cardio?
    You on any medication?
    How long have you had it?
    What are you trying to achieve?

No ill have the dvt 4 the rest of my life. (long story)
    docs say swim.
    Yes im on oxycontin, percocet, lovenox
    Had it since i have been 19
    lean out and gain

I lost alot of weight using deca , d-bol, winni, test and equipose in 2 mo but I was in the gym for 4 1/2 hrs evryday and i dont have the time to do that much anymore. I heard hgh is good for loosing fat and gaining good weight. Any opinions on using hgh.

4 1/2 hrs is WAY to much. You really dont need much more than 1hr 4 or 5 days a week. Good quality working out and cardio.
    Take the stairs instead of elevator, dont park in the nearest parking spot etc.
    Go read for a while in the diet section and learn what a diet is. It's not less, it's more often and quality.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan_me View Post

Any suggestions
    So, the lovenox doesn't break up the clots? Man, I guess swimming for cardio. It's hard to do if you can't move your legs.

Marcus, your experience is required on this one.
    Last edited by TITANIUM; 08-05-2009 at 07:54 AM.

Yeah man 4hrs is a bit much. If you have that kind of time just lift for 45min try to rest only 30 sec to 45 sec in between sets. And swim for 10 to 15 min. Swimming is great cardio in my opinion superior to jogging. Eat right and you will see results. Then and only then if you need to use AAS.

I mean would go to the gym for 1 1/2 in morning and than the same at noon and night. It wasnt all at once. My dvt is severe and I also have factor 5 so my body is prone to clotting. I have clots in there that is luminized so there will always be clots it got so bad be cause it went 5 mo untreated (misiagnosed long story) I have always tried to be consistant in the gym but i have to sometimes take time off for medical reasons. Its like a revolving door ill slim up and bulk up and than i have to take time off and ill find myself gaining weight back and loosing good weight its like a revolving door i talk to my docs and they really dont know what to say. I talked to my friend about hgh for the times when my gym time is limited or non-existant. I just wanted to ask what people who are in the gym and who have poss tried anabolics would sudgest about the hgh and how to keep my gains even when not in the gym.

Thats a tough one buddy. I dont think anyone is going to suggest anything due to your condition. Whatever you decide to do I think you should run it by your doc first. Only think I would consider is the HGH for long term benefits but again not without talking to your doc first.

Thread Information