bauer_defence04 is offline New Member

Cycle and PCT Advice?

First off just just want to apologize for the previous post. Second I'm going to be strting my first cycle shorlty. I'll list all my stats first to help you guys out.
    Weight: 225 lbs
    Body Fat: 12%

I'm going to be doing a 10 week cycle. Using 400 mg/week of Test Enth. Also I have enough L-Dex and Nolvadex to use through the 10 weeks and 30 days after at .25mg L-Dex and 20mg Nolvadex a day. Now I was wondring if Clomid is absolutely necessary or should I be ok with just the L-Dex and Nolvadex? Just keep in mind this is my first time using anything so that's why I will only be taking the Test Enth. I was also wondering if that dose is ok or if it should be higher? I've also been thinking about maybe adding Anavar or Winny. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

Can anyone help? No comments? I'm new to this so any advice would be great.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bauer_defence04 View Post
    First off just just want to apologize for the previous post. Second I'm going to be strting my first cycle shorlty. I'll list all my stats first to help you guys out.
    Weight: 225 lbs
    Body Fat: 12%

I'm going to be doing a 10 week cycle. Using 400 mg/week of Test Enth. Also I have enough L-Dex and Nolvadex to use through the 10 weeks and 30 days after at .25mg L-Dex and 20mg Nolvadex a day. Now I was wondring if Clomid is absolutely necessary or should I be ok with just the L-Dex and Nolvadex? Just keep in mind this is my first time using anything so that's why I will only be taking the Test Enth. I was also wondering if that dose is ok or if it should be higher? I've also been thinking about maybe adding Anavar or Winny. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Here we go again.

Why would you run l-dex ed?

You know never mind, this is all wrong.

Go back and please educate yourself.

Read, Read, then read somemore...

Sorry bro, it is what it is..................

I was going off of info I got from here, this website and I believe there is a cycle identical to this on the site. If I'm wrong I apologize but you're chirping me about info and a cycle I obtained from this site. Maybe instead of giving me shit you should try to help me if I'm mistaken somewhere along the way.

08-30-2004, 10:41 AM
    TheMudMan
    AR-Hall of Famer Join Date: Apr 2003

Cycles for the Newbie

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cycles for the Newbie

Written by TheMudMan

Here is a person that I feel is ready to run their first cycle. A person that has reached at least the age 21 (IMO 25 is a better age), has their diet and training in check, and has also researched enough about AAS to not have to ask all the "newbie questions. Remember this is your body and these drugs that you're ingesting and injecting have both good and bad side effects.

Here are some cycles to consider for a first time user of AAS. All cycles should be based off of test. But before jumping into one of these cycles please do your research. Remember with the good comes the bad. The bad being side effects from the use of AAS. I will not go into them here but if you do your homework you will know what sides you may see and how to avoid them.

I’m a firm believer in starting anti-estrogens 2 weeks prior to the start of the cycle. This will allow more then enough time to get blood levels peaked. Also, I would also suggest running a SERM (Nolvadex ) and AI (arimidex , proviron , femera) together through the cycle.

These are just a few of the many combinations of compounds that can be used in a first cycle. I feel that D-bol, EQ, and Winny are all very good to add to a first cycle to help things along but they are not necessary. I also feel that a long acting ester test is best for a first or even a second cycle. The reason is because of the amount of injections that are required by SUS, Prop, and Suspension.

Below is the PCT protocol I use for most cycles. You could add 4 grams of Tribulus into PCT. There are plenty of studies that show the use of Tribulus will help increase LH levels. This is why it’s a good idea to use during the cycle as well.

Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    Day 2 - 30 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    Day 31 - 37 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex

Cycle 1:
    1 – 10 Enan 500mg/wk
    1 – 12 Nolvadex 10mg ED
    1 – 12 L-dex .25mg ED

Start PCT 2 weeks after last Enan injection

That is straight off this board from a post in the newbies starter pack under steroid cycles.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Just because you read a cycle does not mean it was good. Did you read the whole thread? Just like someone in a week or ? will see this one and not read any further thinking it's fine.

Here you go, this is as close to spoon feeding as I get
    Test beginner cycle info

08-30-2004, 10:41 AM
    TheMudMan
    AR-Hall of Famer Join Date: Apr 2003

Cycles for the Newbie

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cycles for the Newbie

Written by TheMudMan

Here is a person that I feel is ready to run their first cycle. A person that has reached at least the age 21 (IMO 25 is a better age), has their diet and training in check, and has also researched enough about AAS to not have to ask all the "newbie questions. Remember this is your body and these drugs that you're ingesting and injecting have both good and bad side effects.

Here are some cycles to consider for a first time user of AAS. All cycles should be based off of test. But before jumping into one of these cycles please do your research. Remember with the good comes the bad. The bad being side effects from the use of AAS. I will not go into them here but if you do your homework you will know what sides you may see and how to avoid them.

I’m a firm believer in starting anti-estrogens 2 weeks prior to the start of the cycle. This will allow more then enough time to get blood levels peaked. Also, I would also suggest running a SERM (Nolvadex ) and AI (arimidex , proviron , femera) together through the cycle.

These are just a few of the many combinations of compounds that can be used in a first cycle. I feel that D-bol, EQ, and Winny are all very good to add to a first cycle to help things along but they are not necessary. I also feel that a long acting ester test is best for a first or even a second cycle. The reason is because of the amount of injections that are required by SUS, Prop, and Suspension.

Below is the PCT protocol I use for most cycles. You could add 4 grams of Tribulus into PCT. There are plenty of studies that show the use of Tribulus will help increase LH levels. This is why it’s a good idea to use during the cycle as well.

Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    Day 2 - 30 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    Day 31 - 37 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex

Cycle 1:
    1 – 10 Enan 500mg/wk
    1 – 12 Nolvadex 10mg ED
    1 – 12 L-dex .25mg ED

Start PCT 2 weeks after last Enan injection

That is straight off this board from a post in the newbies starter pack under steroid cycles.
    Dude, that post is 5 years old.

Go back a couple more years and you can find post how you need to use a 2 1/2 18g needle also. hahahaha

Thanks I appreciate it I've read that thread also. This cycle that I looked at wasn't even what I wanted to originally do, but I researched and taking into acount info I obtained from this site I decided to go with this cycle. I did read that whole thread and the only thing that was an issue or I had any concern with was the PCT. So maybe some clarification would be nice since there are millions of people on here contradicting what a million other people are saying. All I'm looking for is a little clarification and I thought that's what this site was about. Getting information and people helping out other people but I guess I was wrong because everytime I post on here someone decides to give me shit or chirp me instead of helping me out.

Ya thanks smart ass I'm good for needles

Ya thanks smart ass I'm good for needles
    Your welcome, DumbAss

I hope they are smaller the 18g.

Dude want one of us to come over and pock you in the ass also? Do some of your own leg work. Because you read the beginning cycle and it is NOT what you ORIGINALLY wanted you went out to find one the is a closer match.

WHY ask for advise if you arent going to listen to it and just go on your way and do whatever you want because you dont want to be educated in any way and just want to find a reason to do what you want to do. Good luck.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 08-10-2009 at 08:49 PM.

Look man I'm on this site all the time reading and researching and on other sites as well so it's got nothing to do with me not wanting to do the leg work. Correct me if I'm wrong but for a first timer doing just a run of just Test is recommended is it not? All I wanted clarification on was the PCT and the products I wa going to use for it as well if I should be using L-Dex and Nolvadex throughout the cycle immediately or if I should just wait till I start to see some sides. That was it I didn't need someone telling me I'm an idiot and talking to me like a piece of shit who doesn't know anything. I do my research and if something has confused me or I nedd clarification I shouldn't get blastd when I ask.

If Im a smart ass you are a dumb ass, sorry it's called tit for tat.

Grow some skin. I pointed out your thread was 5 yrs old.

There are TONs of post on IF you should run them on cycle but then if you do how is that a PCT? POST cycle ....

Are you afraid of Gyno? Why is your body fat higher than you state?

Running those on cycle will/can hinder any gains, it has been discussed MANY times but there is no reason to run them unless you are gyno prone or start to get gyno.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 08-10-2009 at 09:12 PM.

Ok, my body fat is not higher than I have stated and yes I'm worried about gyno and other sides. I had 2 seperate questions. I don't know if there is some confusion or if it was the way I wrote it out. I know there are tons of posts on this stuff and I have read a ton of them. What I had asked was if .25mg of L-Dex and/or 20mg Novaldex ED was ok throughout the 10 weeks, also if I should continue to use these right up until the tim eI start my PCT and into it at the same dose or if they need to be altered? Additionally I asked if I was using those 2 products for PCT would that be sufficient given that it's a test only cycle and if clomid was absolutely necessary?

Thread Information