Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thai Holiday

wazza16australia is offline Junior Member

Thai Holiday

Im going 2 thailand for holiday wanna buy some gear bring it back anyone had sucess im from australia. advice advice

.EA. is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wazza16australia View Post
    Im going 2 thailand for holiday wanna buy some gear bring it back anyone had sucess im from australia. advice advice

Hope the 16 isn't for your age...

Aussiebb is offline Associate Member
    Most guys coming back from thai get checked very good.They know why most of us guys go to thailand.

Im not going to give you advice, but just be smart

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    lol wouldn't try buddy if you cant obtain gear here then stay longer over there and cycle . i don't think you will get past our customs

BokBok is offline Associate Member
    Yeah not worth it. Unless you like the idea of Bubba raping your young arse.
    Last edited by BokBok; 08-12-2009 at 02:12 AM.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    lol...

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I dont think you would like the inside of a Thai prison. It's not worth the risk. It's legal to buy but not legal to transport.

Where are you going? Is this your first trip? I was just visiting on my Thailand message board also, I have been 5x in less than a year. If it's your first trip hit me up for some advise and be prepared to fall in love with the place as well as MANY girls

azz10 is offline Associate Member
    if u're returning frm thailand with all blokes and look massive naturally, the customs will for sure search ya. its a risk really. not sure if its worth it mate.

NBRD1808 is offline Associate Member
    but risky mate not worth the potential hassels

Moscow J is offline New Member
    What about mailing it?

I've been living in Southeast Asia for a while now. A friend of mine forgot that he had weed in his wallet, and he made it all the way from Bangkok airport to Sydney, then got home and was like "shit I've got in my wallet!".

And then of course there's the people who are actually tryna smuggle stuff and who make a big effort not to get caught... and they get caught!

It's a game of luck.

Best thing for you to do is send it in the mail. Maybe stick it in a parcel along with DVD's or something. I know a guy who used to make big money sending from Thailand to Britain by putting it in between the pages of books, I'm glad to say he quit while he was ahead.

Get somebody else to pack the parcel and to write your address on it, that way it hasn't got your handwriting or your fingerprints on it. So then if you ever get a call from customs when you're back in Australia, just tell them you haven't got a bull's notion what's going on. They'll have no way to link you to it.

The likes of Sustanon 250, Testoviron 250, Deca -durabolin , go for about $7 per ampule in a Thai pharmacy.

roserose is offline Associate Member
    Use condoms please i Beg u.

idoitbecauseiloveit is offline New Member
    Listen to the majority of this advice and don't try it. You'll be an easy target as a young male travelling back from Thailand, and the penalty will be more serious than possession because you will have transported it.

I live in Thailand and travel alot around Asia. Let me know if you need further help fella.

diesel405 is offline Member
    Mail it, and wrap it in carbon paper so the ex-rays cant see it.

Quote Originally Posted by diesel405 View Post
    I'm no genius on mailing systems... however if I was they guy checking for dodgy packages at the post office, the first thing I'd be looking for is stuff like carbon paper. I'm sure it raises a BIG RED FLAG.

I remember when I was about 12 years old I did something very very stupid in Spain, but I got away with it. I had bought a hunting knife in Spain, a really big hunting knife, we're talking a foot-long blade, and I wanted to get it home. I had the great idea of sallotaping four deodorant cans to each side of the knife, meaning that no matter which side it got x-rayed from, you'd only see the metal of a deodorant can.

I got away with it and I was lucky. My guess is that they actually saw the knife (the guys aren't stupid) and that they didn't care. These guys sit watching screens 8 hours a day, they've seen all the tricks.

The good thing about ampules of juice is that they've no metal in them, and they aren't very dense.

in2shape is offline Member
    not tryin to thread jack here but im headin ova too !!!!! 1st trip with the mrs , i know i know shouldve left her at home im gonna get her to write all postage stuff and send whilst im there , wont be sending the lot till last day that way if i send earlier and they catch it if they do a check and im still there they cant grab me !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I dont think you would like the inside of a Thai prison. It's not worth the risk. It's legal to buy but not legal to transport.

Where are you going? Is this your first trip? I was just visiting on my Thailand message board also, I have been 5x in less than a year. If it's your first trip hit me up for some advise and be prepared to fall in love with the place as well as MANY girls
    hope u dont mind if i pm u bro ??

Quote Originally Posted by Almond View Post
    I've been living in Southeast Asia for a while now. A friend of mine forgot that he had weed in his wallet, and he made it all the way from Bangkok airport to Sydney, then got home and was like "shit I've got weed in my wallet!".

And then of course there's the people who are actually tryna smuggle stuff and who make a big effort not to get caught... and they get caught!

It's a game of luck.

Best thing for you to do is send it in the mail. Maybe stick it in a parcel along with DVD's or something. I know a guy who used to make big money sending weed from Thailand to Britain by putting it in between the pages of books, I'm glad to say he quit while he was ahead.

Get somebody else to pack the parcel and to write your address on it, that way it hasn't got your handwriting or your fingerprints on it. So then if you ever get a call from customs when you're back in Australia, just tell them you haven't got a bull's notion what's going on. They'll have no way to link you to it.

The likes of Sustanon 250, Testoviron 250, Deca-durabolin, go for about $7 per ampule in a Thai pharmacy.
    what about vials buddy less to transport how much ???? orals ??? thanks dude

interesting

Quote Originally Posted by idoitbecauseiloveit View Post
    Listen to the majority of this advice and don't try it. You'll be an easy target as a young male travelling back from Thailand, and the penalty will be more serious than possession because you will have transported it.

I live in Thailand and travel alot around Asia. Let me know if you need further help fella.
    do u mind if pm ya buddy ???

diesel405 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Almond View Post
    I'm no genius on mailing systems... however if I was they guy checking for dodgy packages at the post office, the first thing I'd be looking for is stuff like carbon paper. I'm sure it raises a BIG RED FLAG.

I remember when I was about 12 years old I did something very very stupid in Spain, but I got away with it. I had bought a hunting knife in Spain, a really big hunting knife, we're talking a foot-long blade, and I wanted to get it home. I had the great idea of sallotaping four deodorant cans to each side of the knife, meaning that no matter which side it got x-rayed from, you'd only see the metal of a deodorant can.

I got away with it and I was lucky. My guess is that they actually saw the knife (the guys aren't stupid) and that they didn't care. These guys sit watching screens 8 hours a day, they've seen all the tricks.

The good thing about ampules of juice is that they've no metal in them, and they aren't very dense.
    Do you get your gear from overseas or from your bro's at the gym? Because you obviously dont know wtf your spouting off about. I can see if i wrapped a bottle of test in carbon paper and stuck a stamp on it, it may "raise a red flag'. I didnt think i had to actually give u the step by step instructions. You wrap anything you dont want to be seen in carbon paper and place it a box, along with a decoy. I have actually seen a stuffed animal shipped. Example: if customs sees pills of any kind in the x-ray 9 times outta 10 they will open it. If you wrap the pills in carbon paper the pills cant be seen. This is how i have seen it done and the supplier guarantees 100%.

Do you get your gear from overseas or from your bro's at the gym? Because you obviously dont know wtf your spouting off about. I can see if i wrapped a bottle of test in carbon paper and stuck a stamp on it, it may "raise a red flag'. I didnt think i had to actually give u the step by step instructions. You wrap anything you dont want to be seen in carbon paper and place it a box, along with a decoy. I have actually seen a stuffed animal shipped. Example: if customs sees pills of any kind in the x-ray 9 times outta 10 they will open it. If you wrap the pills in carbon paper the pills cant be seen. This is how i have seen it done and the supplier guarantees 100%.
    sensational tip their im buyin me some carbon paper 4 my thai holiday !!!!!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by in2shape View Post
    sensational tip their im buyin me some carbon paper 4 my thai holiday !!!!!
    Is this your first trip to Thailand???
    Are you going to Pattaya????
    If not it's like going to Disneyworld and staying in the parking lot.

sizerp is offline Banned
    Take the ampules of gear you purcahsed in Thailand and place them into seperate plastic baggies. Then, take the plastic baggies and rubberband them so they are right around the ampule. Next, take the plastic baggies and apply a thick coat of Vaseline. Moving onward, repeat this process 3-5 times over PER AMPULE. Should be good to go... I used to get weed in the mail this way.

sizerp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sizerp View Post
    Take the ampules of gear you purcahsed in Thailand and place them into seperate plastic baggies. Then, take the plastic baggies and rubberband them so they are right around the ampule. Next, take the plastic baggies and apply a thick coat of Vaseline. Moving onward, repeat this process 3-5 times over PER AMPULE. Should be good to go... I used to get weed in the mail this way.
    Quote thyself? Lolz.

Too bad we can't smuggle people like this, or I'D have enough hot, young, sexy, slave bitches to build a Harem for Calgarian AND myself.

BradAU is offline New Member
    Hi Guys. My FIrst Post :-) Wazza I'm curious as to when you are going over? I am going to be living in Pattaya for 1 year starting January 2010. I am a very light body builder but intend to start cycles & really plough into it. Would like to hook up with people whom know what they are doing.
    If anyone else is going to be over that way please let me know. Cheers, Brad.

nombie is offline Junior Member
    This myth of "you can buy gear over the counter in thailand" is overhyped! Iv seen 1 pharmacy that stocked Test-E (used as contriception) and anavar (for hiv poss people suffering from muscle wasting as a result of HART) during my trips out there and I spend 2-4 months a year there (im half Thai).

Are steroids illegal in Oz? I though they had the same laws on AAS as we do (U.K).

steroida are illegal in oz witout script and got buckleys of gettin that unless u eally need it .....well im a goin in 2 weks yo bkk,phuket,kosamui whils inphuket im gonna find me some good pharm do the above carbon trick, and the vaso method and cross my fingers .....

1 question if i post it back wilst im still over there and it gets seized will they grab me when i arrive back home at airport?????i

i leave like 4 days after i post it

Oz1223 is offline New Member
    dont want to put the wrong idea in your head because it is of course very risky but allot of people do it and make allot of money on their return also
    people even go over there for their cycle and a little holiday cos it still almost works out cheaper then doing it here.
    i def wouldnt do it. consequences would not be good.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Its possible. Just be careful. Be creative.

BradAU is offline New Member
    I'm sure this isn't a fact but I've been told many a time that Australia has one of the best customs setups in the world. I personally wouldn't risk trying to bring it back.
    I've been in Thailand for 3 weeks now & it's great. I will definately make a yearly trip & do a 8-12 week cycle each time assuming I can rig that with work.
    I'm not trying to go pro so one cycle a year is fine with me.
    It is possible to obtain the gear in Thailand, but it requires some patience & a lot of politeness when your'e searching.
    I can't reveal any sources for anyone though, sorry.

dont try to take it on u. i wouldn't mail it to aust customs are too strict i will get siezed!

Charlie6 is offline Senior Member
    I thought by the name of the thread that you were asking about some actual Thai holiday

xclusiv96 is offline Junior Member
    it is possible to bring it back but dont put it in your bags, carry it on ur body in ur pants and such under your clothes

Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^

you guys all suck. .

I got away with a shit load of gear back to aus.

Just remember amps cant get detected by metal detectors, so pockets are good places to put a few.

But none of the info given above was factual in any way... just covering my tracks.

SoreButtCheeks is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    Oz customs catch quite a few guys bring stuff in from Thailand each year. We can learn from their mistakes. Your best chance of sucess would be underwear or rectally ( amps and tabs only so no metal ). You will be patted down on your way out of Thailand so the best bet is to have products in hand luggage and transfer shortly b4 landing. If you look like a bodybuilder they will prob be looking for juice when you arrive so make sure there is no packaging or other AS related or illegal stuff in your bags ( empty packaging, knives etc )

S.B.C

Author of the SoreButtCheeks steroid blog.

( Google SoreButtCheeks to find it )

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    yeah brother shelve it ay. put heaps of amps in a connie and up your arse lol

Humdrum is offline Junior Member
    I know two guys who successfully did it - and here's how...

They bought a few bottles of suntan lotion, skin lotions, etc - the sort of stuff customs would expect to find in the bag of a well tanned Aussie tourist.

They emptied the bottles, cleaned them thoroughly, sterilised them, and then filled them with whatever they bought.

No problem.

Just don't go overboard and try and bring back in 10 bottles of suntan lotion - it's got to look legit WHEN Customs x-ray your bag and IF they decide to do an open inspection.

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    whats will people trying to smuggle gear her in aus???

seriously stop being fukin cheap skates

gears not that fukin expensive,

if you cant afford it and are willing to risk a few years in prison just for a measily cycle then maybe you should be trying to figure out WTF your doing with your life and getting a better job

seriously its just gear, why are you gonna take such a big risk for such a stupid reason

worst is you dont even know how to smuggle through aus customs, ur asking people on a public steroid forum on how to do it?

now i know why people get caught, they just dont know what their doing

for starters DONT bring in vials, its already been mentioned that metal detectors will pick them up, your better off steralising a plastic bottle and putting the oils (whatever steroids you have) into that, least that way you can carry it on you and nothing will pick it up, and it just looks like a drink

and putting vials deep in your pockets isnt going to hide you from metal detectors, i dont know how someone thinks thats possible,

if your bringing orals in make sure you dont put them all in your bags, they do get checked

dont put the orals in some sort of mediine box, thats even dumber

dont use carbon paper, customs aint stupid they know why people use carbon paper

anyways best of luck, i hope you dont go through with this

if you do, make sure when you get caught create a seen and yell out 'you were right ranging'

that way ill have something to laugh at when i watch border security

Humdrum is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ranging1 View Post

if you cant afford it and are willing to risk a few years in prison just for a measily cycle then maybe you should be trying to figure out WTF your doing with your life and getting a better job

seriously its just gear, why are you gonna take such a big risk for such a stupid reason

worst is you dont even know how to smuggle through aus customs, ur asking people on a public steroid forum on how to do it?

now i know why people get caught, they just dont know what their doing

for starters DONT bring in vials, its already been mentioned that metal detectors will pick them up, your better off steralising a plastic bottle and putting the oils (whatever steroids you have) into that, least that way you can carry it on you and nothing will pick it up, and it just looks like a drink

and putting vials deep in your pockets isnt going to hide you from metal detectors, i dont know how someone thinks thats possible,

if your bringing orals in make sure you dont put them all in your bags, they do get checked

dont use carbon paper, customs aint stupid they know why people use carbon paper

if you do, make sure when you get caught create a seen and yell out 'you were right ranging'

What's the carbon paper issue?????

ryan_1985 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ranging1 View Post

if you cant afford it and are willing to risk a few years in prison just for a measily cycle then maybe you should be trying to figure out wtf your doing with your life and getting a better job

Now i know why people get caught, they just dont know what their doing

for starters dont bring in vials, its already been mentioned that metal detectors will pick them up, your better off steralising a plastic bottle and putting the oils (whatever steroids you have) into that, least that way you can carry it on you and nothing will pick it up, and it just looks like a drink

=====================

read the rules
    Last edited by marcus300; 01-27-2010 at 05:53 AM. Reason: ASKING FOR A SOURCE

read the rules
    Last edited by marcus300; 01-27-2010 at 05:54 AM. Reason: ASKING FOR SOURCE

read the rules
    Last edited by marcus300; 01-27-2010 at 05:54 AM. Reason: ASKING FOR A SOURCE

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    hahahahahahahahaha are u serious

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information