blue.magic is offline New Member

Newbie Needs Advice

I'm new to this stuff and looking to put together my first cycle. I'm 35 years old, 5'10" and about 40 lbs over weight at 250. Always been a big guy and can put muscle on VERT FAST when working-out consitently. However, right now I'm fat more than anything.

I used to work-out a ton and basically let my body go to shit over the past 4-5 years. Anyway, I'm looking for a little boost and quicker recovery not only with my strenght training but also with my cardio as I'm really concentrating on trying to lose some weight at the moment.

My goal is to tone up and lose some weight. So I guess, as least for now, I'm looking for soemthing that will help me recover quciker so I can continue to do cardio and strenght train each day??? I dunno where to start. A little help would be appreciated.

Oh, lastly, Like I said I can pack on muscle pretty quickly, but I'm not looking to build mass, just tone and lose some weight (I jsut started dieting and it's going pretty good). Any suggestions on what may help me achieve this a little easier ;-)

Thanks!

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    first off you should not do steroids for a while. You get strong naturally and if you speed that process up with steroids, you will end up pulling or tearing a muscle or tendon. I also do not think it is a god idea to take them with a moderatley high BF % If you use AAS with bodyfat too high you can end up with Gynecomostia (bitch tits. i think if you are looking for faster recovery, make sure you are getting sufficient protein in your diet. As in getting 30-50g of protein b4 and after training and getting at least 1gr per # of bodyweight this will make for quick recovery. steroids howevr, I am sorry are a bad idea right now

LickAlotOfPuss is offline Junior Member
    test and var will do the trick with a pct, or a test only cycle. with a well balanced diet

protein has nothing to do with recovery.... fast recovery cardio wise, eliminating latic acid in your mussels.
    Last edited by LickAlotOfPuss; 08-12-2009 at 01:29 PM.

blue.magic is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LickAlotOfPuss View Post
    test and var will do the trick with a pct, or a test only cycle. with a well balanced diet
    I'll reserch this. thanks a lot. these react fine with lots of cardio i assume?

well everybody body is differntent some people prefer winny for cardio i personally dont like winny, but var is another good alternative. I like var alot, it improved my cardio tremendously, but you will need test especially if you go with the winny. also you will need a pct regament

F500 is offline New Member
    Test P and then winny at the end of the cycle. Winny is usually cheaper than var

F500 is offline New Member
    Ok just re-read your post after my other comment.

Test P.. and Clen and T3...

I wouldn't stack on my first cycle, also this is a pretty cheap way to go.

Diet is way more important than experience lifting...

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Do you have any idea whatsoe ever what you are talking about? You Do not think Protein heklps with recovery? Never eat any protein again after training and come see me in a year or 2!

know fact pretty much common sense fatigue is caused by latic acid build up in your mussels and protein in this sense does not secret latic acid, yes protien does build mussel after your work out, during your recovery, but it does not recover fatigue quickly. dont even question that

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    WTF is with these newbies jumping in and giving cycle advice to people who are not ready.

If you keep this up I say we start banning them and YES we can...

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Pull your head out of the gash you got it in and stop giving bad advice before we vote to ban you.

I dont care what you THINK you know you obviously dont know jack and stop giving advice if you want to stay around here. You have a lot to learn yourself before giving advice to others. You obviously are one of those gym rats that give everyone bad advice, take the pill, inject that....

NO, diet is the key. He is not ready to cycle and needs good clean advice not your BS

Please dont listen to this guy, next he will be sending you a PM I'm sure pushing/selling some bad crap.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    WTF? Running gear for these goals???

Bro, Cardio and diet.

Thats where you should start.

Nine and byts have the advice you seek.

May not be what you want to here.

But I completely agree.......

Thread Information