24tyrone is offline Junior Member

clen for belly fat

i have jsut read 5 pages of clenbuterol searches before anyone says

i thinking about doin 2 weeks max startin off at dose of 20-upto 100 max

im going to take it to get rid of the stubborn stomach fat i just cant seem to get rid of, ive reduced it quite alot with diet and training but theres some of it that just wont budge

will i need pct after this?
    can clen cause acne?

how effective will this be in burnin stomach fat

Blog Entries
    hi bro, no you wont need pct for clen as its not a steroid .as for acne not shure cus you will sweat more so if your already acne prone maybee but ive got oily skin and i dont notice any more than usual....as for using it to burn fat, it will help your body burn xtra calories but it is no mirical drug that most think it is.diet and cardio are the core of fat burning,clen just helps a little more...good luck

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Yep without diet and cardio just expect a bunch of sides

thanks ghetts
    i have a shoulder injury at the moment so my cycle is postponed until im healed so just want to get my belly gone until i can start lifting again

im still sticking to the correct diet and will add some cardio in-1 hour a day while on the clen

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    why not just ass the cardio with clen . if u say u want to loose the fat u have to do cardio bro. no reason to only do cardio when on chems..

u can accomplish what u want without clen, hit the cardio..

bro iv been doing 30min cardio everyday and eating right and training hard
    i have lost a hell of a lot of fat off the belly

but theres 1 tyre i just cant get rid off, this bit of fat wont let go
    so im thinkin 2 weeks on clen and an extra session of 30mins cardio to get rid of it

then once my shoulders recovered i can get back on the weights

you know what i mean?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 24tyrone View Post
    bro iv been doing 30min cardio everyday and eating right and training hard
    i have lost a hell of a lot of fat off the belly

but theres 1 tyre i just cant get rid off, this bit of fat wont let go
    so im thinkin 2 weeks on clen and an extra session of 30mins cardio to get rid of it

then once my shoulders recovered i can get back on the weights

you know what i mean?
    i do bro, but 2 weeks of clen and cardio may not do it. but theres nothing to say you cant go longer or do the 2 on 2 off protocal a few times. the extra cardio will deff help. maybee drop your calories a bit more its hard to advise you without a pic and an example of your diet.anyways if you want to do it no one is telling you not to,where just saing dont be dissapointed if your plan dosent work thats all.again goodluck

DOM6 is offline Member
    clen will work, i know people that eat like shit and lose fat on clen, do the cardio your doing, bump it up if you want, don't run 1 2wk session run a couple 2 wk sessions, 100mcg is avg. my best dose was 140mcg

aldemoro is offline Associate Member
    i got high temperature from clen and lost most of my gains

thanks guys

will i be losing muscle too?

will be still sticking to a good protein diet

dangerous dan is offline Anabolic Member
    clen can also take away muscle...but if your eating a proper diet, it should not target your muscle

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerous dan View Post
    clen can also take away muscle...but if your eating a proper diet, it should not target your muscle
    i respectfully dissagree.......clen has been shown to be ant-catabolic meaning it helps preserve muscle...you may be confusing clen with t3.keep your protien intake up and carbs low and you will see some results.also remember that spot reduction in my experiance is a myth. i tend to loose fat over my entire body evenly so if you have a bit more on your belly then that most likely with be the last to go.

texasmk4 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    .......clen has been shown to be ant-catabolic meaning it helps preserve muscle.

only at very high doses which humans can't take.. if i am not mistaking

dangerous dan is offline Anabolic Member
    i respectfully dissagree.......clen has been shown to be ant-catabolic meaning it helps preserve muscle...you may be confusing clen with t3.keep your protien intake up and carbs low and you will see some results.also remember that spot reduction in my experiance is a myth. i tend to loose fat over my entire body evenly so if you have a bit more on your belly then that most likely with be the last to go.
    thanx ghettoboyd, cant actually belive i stated that, think it maybe the mix up with clen /t3

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by texasmk4 View Post
    only at very high doses which humans can't take.. if i am not mistaking
    u are correct thats what studies have shown but ive used clen alot while cutting and my own personal experience with it is that i keep if not gain muscle while on it. i have no mesurement proof or anything as i just use the mirror and my scale to see the results. regardless it has never burned muscle for me and that was the op's issue i believe......

texasmk4 is offline Associate Member
    u are correct thats what studies have shown but ive used clen alot while cutting and my own personal experience with it is that i keep if not gain muscle while on it. i have no mesurement proof or anything as i just use the mirror and my scale to see the results. regardless it has never burned muscle for me and that was the op's issue i believe......

everyones body is diffrent i completely understand it worked for you without losing any muscle, but that does'nt mean its going to help OP retain muscle and burn fat only......

although I can't emphasize this enough, eating right plays a key role in determining if you are blimp or a fighter jet. agood diet consisting of moderate carbs, high protein, fat and fiber has always been a very good rule to follow when it comes to eating right. In addition to plenty of water and last but not least cardio is king!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by texasmk4 View Post
    everyones body is diffrent i completely understand it worked for you without losing any muscle, but that does'nt mean its going to help OP retain muscle and burn fat only......

although I can't emphasize this enough, eating right plays a key role in determining if you are blimp or a fighter jet. agood diet consisting of moderate carbs, high protein, fat and fiber has always been a very good rule to follow when it comes to eating right. In addition to plenty of water and last but not least cardio is king!!!
    totaly agree.....

DOM6 is offline Member
    When i ran my clen everyone thought i was jucing again

im going to order it tomorrow
    i have decided to do an 1hour30mins of cardio aswell each day
    help burn more fat off my lower back and stomach while taking clen

im only going to take it for 2 weeks
    so if the result are god great
    if theyre not good tough, i will jsut continue with loads of cardio

do i need to take benadryl after these 2 weeks
    i was reading about clen and something regarding the receptor downgrade or something

DenDestroys is offline New Member
    Heading into the 3rd week of being on Clen , take a benadryl before you go to bed - It'll upregulate your down-regulated beta-2 recepters. You can stay on the clen if you want throughout this period, but run the benadryl for two weeks.

so i wont need to worry about taking bendryl if im only on clen for 2 weeks?

DenDestroys is offline New Member
    Not if you're on it for 2 weeks. You shouldn't have a tolerance built up that quickly, but if you do, take some before bed.

xephonics is offline Associate Member
    I was pretty sure the benadryl theory was classified as bs nowdays

Blog Entries
    im going to order it tomorrow
    i have decided to do an 1hour30mins of cardio aswell each day
    help burn more fat off my lower back and stomach while taking clen

im only going to take it for 2 weeks
    so if the result are god great
    if theyre not good tough, i will jsut continue with loads of cardio

do i need to take benadryl after these 2 weeks
    i was reading about clen and something regarding the receptor downgrade or something
    is there a reason your only taking it for 2 weeks? cus theres no rule saying you have to stop at 2 weeks......not shure if someone told you that .

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    Clenbuterol can also cause a downregulation in testicular androgen receptors and in pulmonary, cardiac and central nervous system beta-adrenergic receptors(6.) possibly making steroids less effective (if there is androgen receptor downregulation elsewhere as well, then itīs highly probable) while you are on clen ; but definitely making clen less effective as time goes on and you keep taking it. To counteract this, you can take some ketotifen every 3rd or 4th week that you remain on clen. Itīs a prescription anti-histimines, so itīll make you drowsy (take before bedtime). Basically, the way this works is to reduce beta-2 receptor activity, and restore receptor function (15).

Another option, if you are worried about receptor downgrade, is taking Benadryl, at around 50-100mgs/night before bed (every 3rd week or so, for that week). Benadryl is sold as an anti-histamine in the United States, and/or a sleep aid elsewhere in the world. However, Beta receptors are embedded in the cellīs outer phospholipid membrane. The stability of the membrane has a lot to do with the proper function of the receptors. Methylation of the phospholipids is stimulated by the binding of beta agonists to their receptors. Methylated phospholipids are foreign to the body, and when the body recognizes them as foreign, it breaks them down with phospholipase A2. This changes the structure of the outer membrane which results in desensitization of the beta receptors. On the other hand, agents that inhibit phospholipase A2 slow desensitization.

http://www.steroid.com/Clenbuterol.php

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

i have jsut read 5 pages of clenbuterol searches before anyone says

i thinking about doin 2 weeks max startin off at dose of 20-upto 100 max

im going to take it to get rid of the stubborn stomach fat i just cant seem to get rid of, ive reduced it quite alot with diet and training but theres some of it that just wont budge

will i need pct after this?
    can clen cause acne?

how effective will this be in burnin stomach fat
    CLENBUTEROL is non hormonal...not a steroid ...so you will NOT need a PCT and acne will not be an issue.

fastwardo is offline Junior Member
    I ordered some liquiclen a few days ago from a popular research site. I've been reading alot about clen and I've decided to give it a try. Will let you all know how it goes.

I've been training for 3 years and I've gained a tremendous amount of muscle and lost a ton of fat, but recently I've sort of plateaued with the fat loss. Diet is very clean. I eat 6 meals a day and I do cardio 4 times a week and lift 5 times a week.

I'm 5' 11'' 195lbs and bf%=15
    Last edited by fastwardo; 08-17-2009 at 11:33 PM. Reason: shouldn't have mentioned the brand name

^^ Well remember that diet and cardio are the keys, clen will accelerate the process not do it for you.

Empty stomach morning cardio at low intensity 115-125bpm or PWO the same way are the most effective ways to burn fat. DON'T do cardio first then weights, counter productive. Add in more cardio sessions

Drop cals, rotate carbs etc. There is all kinds of things you can do

thanks man. What does it mean to rotate carbs?

Well one day you have high carbs, then medium carbs, then low carbs.

Google carb cycling or Twin Peaks Carb cycling and start reading

I will check it all out tomorrow. Thanks a lot man! Any other suggestions as far as diet goes? Other things to google? I would like to get rid of all this stubborn fat and I will do whatever it takes. I know clen will only help me if my diet and workouts are solid. My diet is pretty much on point, but its the same thing every day. I've heard that I may need to shock my body into burning fat, since my body may be used to the diet that I'm on. lol I don't really know, so any help is greatly appreciated!

kojak_x is offline Associate Member
    make sure you get your dosage right, it could and will KILL you if you fuc.k up. A guy on these boards just got a heart attack using Clen .

Quote Originally Posted by fastwardo View Post
    I will check it all out tomorrow. Thanks a lot man! Any other suggestions as far as diet goes? Other things to google? I would like to get rid of all this stubborn fat and I will do whatever it takes. I know clen will only help me if my diet and workouts are solid. My diet is pretty much on point, but its the same thing every day. I've heard that I may need to shock my body into burning fat, since my body may be used to the diet that I'm on. lol I don't really know, so any help is greatly appreciated!
    http://forums.steroid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6 <--- Start reading some of the stickies like how to cut and how to bulk so you understand how to calculate out a diet.

The performance nutrition thread is the one I'd go to next.....

Foods
    Protein: egg whites, lean red meat (95%), chicken, lean turkey, whey, fish

Carbs: while cutting I'd suggest sweet potatoes and fibrous green veggies as your primary source, other good sources brown rice, ezekiel bread, oats

Fats: Fish oil, olive oil, avocado, etc. Fats are ESSENTIAl in any diet with or without cutting.

Get the diet, cardio, and training in order. Do that for a while, 2-3 months so you know that it works then when and if gains slow down throw in the clen to help it keep going or accelerate the process. Thats what I would do, use to tools properly and at the right times instead of just jumping into it.

Thread Information