senile32nd is offline New Member

Cytomel + clen for 23 yr old female

hello everyone, well my fiance is looking to do a cycle of t3 and clen . I am still researching as much as i can find. I use the search function alot aswell, lol. she is 23, 140lbs 64". she works out 5-6 days a week depending on schedule, she lifts weights and runs like a champ. she usually will work out for about 2 hours and its qaulity, runs 5 miles every other day with on top of good cardio.

Diet is pretty good, nothing crazy but not that bad, usually keeps calorie intake around 1500 a day.

I keep getting mixed reviews on how to cycle cytomel , taper on and off or no and she will only run the cytomel for 4-6 weeks and off for 8 and then we will see.

what would you recommend for her and what pct would be correct for a female aswell

thanks in advance

btt please let me hear some of your info on this as I keep finding mixed info for women.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    first off i'd like her to get on here herself so we can make sure her diet is on point(no offense but 99% of the time it can be altered or the better, trust me on this one)

as far as clen and cytomel , they need to be understood by the person before they are cycled and we'll help her out when she gets on here

Sorry for the late reply, been super busy all week.

well she just got her blood work done so we can see where her thyroid is at now. as for her diet well i make all her meals since she cant cook lol. I tried to get her on here but she isnt into computers etc... whatever, but yeah i could tighten up her diet alot but then she would just be miserable, and not worth it for us both. she eats chicken , fish, salads with vinaigrette etc.. no junk food, or possessed food either. takes multi vits, and redline right now.

its weird as she doesn't carry any fat in her butt or legs just midsection.

Thread Information