Thread: My first cycle

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    McHomer is offline New Member

My first cycle

Hey all, new to the boards here and just looking for some input from anyone willing to take the time.

I am seriously considering taking steriods , i've done as much research as i can through the wonders of the internet and from talkin to the big boys in the gym but it doesnt hurt to have another opinion/information.
    So here's the deal, I'm 21 years old 6'1 175lbs give or take a few depending on what my shits are like haha. I've been training off and on for about the last four years, and seriously weight training for the last 6 months.

I've got my diet and supplements pretty well figured out, i eat like a horse regardless, but i know i will have to do some tweaking beforehand if and when i decide to do this.

Anyways, here is what i had in mind:
    Week 1-4 100mg Anadrol ed
    Week 1-12 400mg Testosterone Cypionate

I am undecided on what to use for PCT as of yet, depends on what I am able to secure. I will not being doing this if PCT is not a 100% sure thing, and the gear is from a ugl I have heard good things from some of the heavies at the gym but I am totally new to this so any information about them would be appreciated as well.

Thanks again, McHomer
    Last edited by McHomer; 08-22-2009 at 01:26 PM.

Thread Information