Thread: My first cycle

McHomer is offline New Member

My first cycle

Hey all, new to the boards here and just looking for some input from anyone willing to take the time.

I am seriously considering taking steriods , i've done as much research as i can through the wonders of the internet and from talkin to the big boys in the gym but it doesnt hurt to have another opinion/information.
    So here's the deal, I'm 21 years old 6'1 175lbs give or take a few depending on what my shits are like haha. I've been training off and on for about the last four years, and seriously weight training for the last 6 months.

I've got my diet and supplements pretty well figured out, i eat like a horse regardless, but i know i will have to do some tweaking beforehand if and when i decide to do this.

Anyways, here is what i had in mind:
    Week 1-4 100mg Anadrol ed
    Week 1-12 400mg Testosterone Cypionate

I am undecided on what to use for PCT as of yet, depends on what I am able to secure. I will not being doing this if PCT is not a 100% sure thing, and the gear is from a ugl I have heard good things from some of the heavies at the gym but I am totally new to this so any information about them would be appreciated as well.

Thanks again, McHomer
    Last edited by McHomer; 08-22-2009 at 01:26 PM.

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    take the next few years to diet really good and put on 25-30lbs naturally then start a cycle.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Edit out that ugl name and read the board rules.

Do you realise the serious health issues that starting this cycle at such an early age can cause???

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    Your crazy .

Ist cycle needs to test only to see how your body reacts to it. Because it will be in every cycle you do from then on out.And you will no what sides the test is giveng you as compared to other compounds when you add them.

Also your to young. I recommend people only start around 25-27.

Anadrol is very strong and at you weight you will be dosing it to high.Im shorter than you and weigh 225-230 and would start at 50mg a day.

You have not done enough research.
    You never can do enough

AND EGIT THE LAB NAME OUT OF YOUR POST PLEAST THEN GO READ THIS BOARDS RULES BEFORE YOU POST AGAIN.

And if you really think your diet is in check post it in the diet section and let the vets tweek it so you get the most benifit if you do decide to cycle.

YOU NEED TO REMEMBER THE GUY AT YOUR GYM DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOU . HE WANTS YOUR MONEY. LET US HELP YOU MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICES.

CHAP
    Last edited by CHAP; 08-21-2009 at 05:22 PM.

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome friend .

First edit post with UGL lab name

Second forget that cycle . Educate yourself quite a bit more . Read forums over and over for a while . you wont need suggestions

Third , you are underweight , check out diet section . 175 and you have been seriously working out is a oxymoron . Be patient friend

Thread Information