Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EQ Only Cycle

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spooledup View Post
    Deuce you need to read what I wrote. All of your comments have been previously made and addressed.

To say a cycle without test is unsafe is just plain ignorant. You will do MORE harm to your endocrine system by including test in an EQ cycle. You will be MORE suppressed and you will take LONGER to recover. End of story.

You have some kind of reading comprehension issues, and you like to argue without basis and facts. You just blindy parrot test without taking into consideration the goals of the user, or discussing the potential side affects of test. YOU are going to hurt someone with your ignorant advice.
    DUDE YGPM, I REFUSE TO ARGUE WITH YOU IN THE OPEN FORUM ANY LONGER... I DO NOT GIVE ADVICE THAT IS HARMFUL...

TEST SHOULD BE THE BASE IN EVERY CYCLE.. POINT BLANK... STOP LIVING IN THE '80's and get with the times MAN....

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Here is something else I been thinking.....

All steroids are a derivative of testosterone . When EQ is injected..... the body's response will be to shutdown natty test production to compensate for the "EXTRA" thats being introduced. Why would you inject a small ammount of EQ and raise your test levels JUST high enough to shut down your natty production. If it's "barely" shutting you down..... then you're better off not running anything at all.....

Hence the use of test while on cycle. If you are injecting 125mg's of test EW - you will be replacing what you're going to lose whether you use EQ alone or not. Since you're replacing it..... the EQ will raise your test levels higher than "normal"

What i am trying to say is..... running an EQ only cycle (unless maybe running 800mg's/wk) is like running 125mg's of test a week. Why would i run a replacement dosage of test to screw up my HPTA when I could stay natty and hae the same levels.

I hope i projected that right LOL

~Haz~
    THANK YOU BROTHA !!!! THAT'S WHAT I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO SAY !!!!!

You da Man !!

Let's Jam !!

TJ09 is offline Junior Member
    you guys are probly big already so running the eq alone you say wont help you much, what if it was your first time and your not that big 150 and you do eq alone for your first time, your going to have noticable gains right

sorry to jump in reason Im asking is because thats probly what im going to do, not because I thought it was the best but what was available,

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ09 View Post
    you guys are probly big already so running the eq alone you say wont help you much, what if it was your first time and your not that big 150 and you do eq alone for your first time, your going to have noticable gains right
    No....

why the heck do they have it then whats its purpose

looking at the effectiveness chart the weight gain is in the middle with a high strength gain rating and very low sides

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't look at the effectiveness chart.. ASK US... The knowledgeable AAS users of the Board...

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ09 View Post
    why the heck do they have it then whats its purpose
    Its purpose is to raise RBC count and increase endurance - hence why it was used in equine racing and why its called 'equi'poise

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    added \/
    Last edited by Dancer; 08-26-2009 at 01:21 AM.

You suggested adding testosterone will not further suppress you over an EQ cycle. No, actually if you read the prior posts i clearly stated suppression happens from introduction of any exogenious aas, I did not suggest addition of a compound will have a +/- effect on HPTAYou have not proved your point.

Prove that all AAS suppress equally. Where is your research? You just made a point, now back it up. actually you make the point first "Mildly suppressive" and I called you out did not agree and asked for studies which you can not produce

You haven't answered any of the points with valid data. Prove the point or state you cannot. the points I have state over and over and over and over and over and over again are with respect to test and normal fuction of labido and immune system which I posted studies on many other thread on many boards including there but you just wanna argue.

Here again you want your dick to work right use test.

You like your immunity use test.

If you wanna take a chance and find out if you are one of the lucky ones that can take yeard off test without any labido or immune issue go right ahead.

Final point, You have no data to prove any point you make.

I, and I can state the data, can prove that having test in the blood stream aids labido and immune function... If you want eh articles again just ask.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    DUDE YGPM, I REFUSE TO ARGUE WITH YOU IN THE OPEN FORUM ANY LONGER... I DO NOT GIVE ADVICE THAT IS HARMFUL...

TEST SHOULD BE THE BASE IN EVERY CYCLE.. POINT BLANK... STOP LIVING IN THE '80's and get with the times MAN....
    I agree,

Just because his labido works great without test does not mean all the evidence should be avoided.

More over, its great he never has immune issues but I feel a moral/ethical issue just not voicing the majority view.

Cycles without test, for any newby reading this, can cause more than one issue.

RusselGaint is offline New Member
    Ok so Eq is a very weak androgen, so if you put a test in it wiil makes better gains. but do you need a strong androgen aswell for max results?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by RusselGaint View Post
    Ok so Eq is a very weak androgen, so if you put a test in it wiil makes better gains. but do you need a strong androgen aswell for max results?
    Personally I wouldnt waste your time with the compound, its weak and there is that much debate on forums about its effectiveness, that alone should tell you something!, you would be better with the Test only IMHO but the only way to find out if you respond to eq is to try it on its own and see what you gain, best of luck!

waleedy2k is offline New Member
    Watch your blood pressure if you go high on the dose. Even 500mg/wk will make your pressure go up noticeably.

It's a nice cycle because you'll get lean quality gains and some vascularity. Recovery is also easy and you don't need a real strong PCT.

Just be aware that you could see some testicular atrophy, and your sex drive may get a little fickle after being on for several weeks.
    true

waleedy2k is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Personally I wouldnt waste your time with the compound, its weak and there is that much debate on forums about its effectiveness, that alone should tell you something!, you would be better with the Test only IMHO but the only way to find out if you respond to eq is to try it on its own and see what you gain, best of luck!
    Correct

Baron is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    An extremely good and interesting debate...
    Actually its not, its obvious to anyone with half a brain that spooledup is right about everything, and the other guy is using the classic bro-science approach by demanding studies. If anything, this is just hilarious, he really insists on seeing those studies. And watching the others chime in is even better, a majority of people on this site just blindly give the same advice over and over without even for a second considering the person has goals far different from their own.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    spooled argues this point atleast twice a week.
    and is wrong, 3 times a week.

please dont follow his advice on this

Tarheel is offline Associate Member
    please throw in some test if you plan to run the eq at 500 mgs/week..you will be glad you did!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information