Bullnutz is offline Associate Member

To jacked up to work!

What's up fellow barbenders? This is my first thread here and I would have to say this forum is by far the best there is. Now to my real issue. I've been cycling on and off for about 15 years and love test. And Deca . And Eq. And Winny and Tren ... Anyway you see where I'm going with this. I am a professional painter and drywaller by trade but would just lift and diet If I was richer. My problem is getting so jacked up at work that sometimes my freakin paint brush just falls out of my hand.I think the problem is repetitive movements over and over. Most other painters are small and wirey and don't have much mass to move around. My question is does anyone know of a aas that could help with endurance or repetitive quick twitch movements or do I need to come off all together until the busy season is over? Thanks

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    I do not even think it is 100% the AAS. The repetitive movements kind of interpret the movements you do at the gym and by emulating these movements you are causing your body to get a "pump" The roids are probably contributing to it but I think it is more the up / down left/ right back & forth movements causing you to get pumped up. your body is so used to doing sets at the gym that now every time you do these movements your body wnts to duplicate that feeling! I have actually had this happen working on cars and holding a ratchet in a tight place. then moving my arm back and forth it gets so pumped up I can not even hold the wrench anymore

Bullnutz is offline Associate Member
    What do you do about It? Take a break? Rub it out? Do you know of anything else I can stick in me to help? Thanks nine.

alpmaster is offline Member
    Obviously this thread is bullshit and the guy is a troll...

But on another note, Dennis Wolf was a painter for a long while before turning pro.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I dont think there is going to be a solution to your problem and is there really a big problme here? just take 5 mins and relax if things get to much shake and rub it out, i dont think any AAS is going to help directly.

C-MaN is offline Senior Member
    I had the same problem when i used to work in a cabinet shop. I wold have to concentrate on not flexing at all if that makes any sense. Just keep your arms really loose and try not to tense make them tense.

Thread Information