Spike85 is offline New Member

Starting 1st cycle

This is my first thread so any advice you guys can give me will be most appreciated.

I am 24 years old and 6'1, 201 lbs, 16% bf. I have been working out steady for the last 3 years. When I got out of high school I was eating unhealthy and put on alot of fat. Ive dieting on and off for two years. I am currently on a very strict diet of under 70 carbs a day and I am reaching my daily protien intake. I do about 4-5 hours of cardio a week, and 10 hours a week in weight training. I am 6 lbs away from my target weight which is 195 lbs. Once im at my goal I am going to switch to a pro carb and low fat diet. I am also going to start a cycle of Test. E and Deca . The only cycle I have done was a pro hormone called mtest. I have done months of reading and preparing but I am unsure the length and dose to run my cycle.

I have 20 ML of Test E (250mg) and 20 Ml of deca (300 mg).

10 week cycle: 2 ml (500mg) of test per week, and just under 1.5 mls (400 mg) of deca per week. That would give me a balanced ratio.

Weeks 1-10- Monday's 1 Ml of test and 1 Ml of deca, Thursday 1 Ml of test and 0.5 of deca.

Also talking 0.5 mg ED of Arimidex for my AI.

Weeks 12-16- PCT consisting of 20 mg/ day nolva.

Should I run HCG throughout my 10 week cycle? Is my PCT enough or should I run Clomid with it as well?

Any advice will be to my benefit.

Thanks

Juturna is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    You don't have enough Test for a proper cycle. Test E is a long esther testosterone - and therefor your biggest gains will take longer to achieve. Test E is ideally run at 12 weeks or more - so if you could get your hands on more that would be best to maximize gains. Otherwise you will lose what you've gained.

Also - I wouldn't advice to run a cycle at 16% BF. High body fat promotes Gyno and other side effects.

My personal recommendation is increased cardio and have someone take a look at your diet - once your BF% is lowered - we'll gladly help you get started.

Blog Entries
    Also for a first cycle why would you want to run two compounds? It's best to run one - ESPECIALLY at your high BF%. Remember - your going to be very prone to Gyno. I'd run your Nolva at 40/40/20/20 if your going to ignore my advice, and also if your going to run both compounds. Or your not going to keep gains at all.

That sounds like a good idea. I want to reduce my body fat alot more before I start a cycle. I am thinking about reducing some of my weight training efforts to increase my cardio for a week of two. I usually do about an 40 mins to 1 hour about 4-5 days a week.

My diet consistant everyday

6:30 am - one cup Whole grain cheerios with milk.
    9:30 am- lunch meat on wholewheat bread , crystal lite
    12:00- Tuna with mayo - diet pop or crystal lite
    3:30- Protien shake- whey 1 tbsp peanut butter, water
    6:30- Meat and salad (chicken, tilapia, lean beef) and whey protein shake
    8:30ish- snack ( cottage cheese, beef jerkey, lunch meat, etc.

What body fat percentage should I be at before I do a cycle?

Thanks again

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    You would need to get your bf% down to 12/13%, this would be ideal....

vaders4 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spike85 View Post
    That sounds like a good idea. I want to reduce my body fat alot more before I start a cycle. I am thinking about reducing some of my weight training efforts to increase my cardio for a week of two. I usually do about an 40 mins to 1 hour about 4-5 days a week.

Thanks again
    Your diet needs help, no where NEAR the amount of protein necessary to build muscle in that diet.

As far as BF, 15% is the highest you should have before running a cycle.

10-12% is more like it.

I usually run double protien shakes but im still only getting about 180 grams a day if that. I was going to double my protien intake when I switched diets to start bulking. I have just been so concerened about cutting fat so I havent worried about getting enough protien to gain. I know I should get at least 1 gram per pound while leaning up. I know my calorie intake is way too low for my size, it just seems with doing low carb im not overly hungry all the time. How or who should I see to get on a proper meal plan?

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spike85 View Post

Thanks again
    At least you know your diet - most people think 'I eat light' is a sufficient answer.

With that being said - I'm going to ask you to post a new thread in the diet section which can be found here; http://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutrition/

I'll personally help you along with other even more knowledgeable users and we'll get you to about 10% BF which is exactly where you want to be when you run your cycle.

Faster you head over there- the faster we can reach your goals and get a HEALTHY cycle going.

Thanks for your help, I have done alot of research but I find it hard to make my own meal plan. I have posted in the diet section.

Thanks again for your help

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    u guys have already given him good advice.
    to add to that:
    the amount of test he has is fine, simply adjust ur dosage down, u dont have to run 500mg week, u can run 400mg and be fine.
    keep the deca for later cycles, do not use it on this one..
    follow juturna, the kid knows his stuff...

Thread Information