Thread: test or sus

crchy is offline New Member

test or sus

im starting a course of dianabol tabs and i am going to also take jabs, but im not sure which to take with them.
    im stuck between sus or test.can someone tell me what would be the best for me.
    im 25 6"2 and weigh 145lbs.

fummins is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crchy View Post
    im starting a course of dianabol tabs and i am going to also take jabs, but im not sure which to take with them.
    Sust is a form of Test. I suggest you continue your research.

thai-lan is offline Member
    diet is is the best one for 145er... because of you are tall and you just dont know how to eat.. you dont have enough cal intake thats why you are what you are.....

Id suggest you quit researching about AAS right now and get your diet fixed in Diet section

DEE151 is offline Productive Member
    dam bro your suck up and steroids wont do shit for u it will be a waste of time and $$$

i know i dont know much about steroids but to me i feel i do eat, here is my daily meals. i am from the uk and work so can only eat at certain times.:
    7am-protein shake with 1tbspeanut butter 1 bannana, 1tbs olive oil

9am-3 slices of bread with tuna lettuce, onion. 1 low fat yoghurt. 1 packet of crisps.

12pm-whole wheat pasta with tuna peppers 2tbs mayonaise, 1 bannana,1 small cup peanuts

3pm- im not allowed to eat with work but sneak 2 cereal bars and 1pkt crisps

5.30pm- 1 large jacket potatoe with small salmon 1tbs mayonaise 1tbs butter

9pm-same as 7am.
    can you tell me what you think please or what i can change to help

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Bro that is one of the worst diets ive ever seen, unless you learn to eat correctly, steroids will be pointless...

Juturna is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    i know i dont know much about steroids but to me i feel i do eat, here is my daily meals. i am from the uk and work so can only eat at certain times.:
    7am-protein shake with 1tbspeanut butter 1 bannana, 1tbs olive oil

9am-3 slices of bread with tuna lettuce, onion. 1 low fat yoghurt. 1 packet of crisps.

12pm-whole wheat pasta with tuna peppers 2tbs mayonaise, 1 bannana,1 small cup peanuts

3pm- im not allowed to eat with work but sneak 2 cereal bars and 1pkt crisps

5.30pm- 1 large jacket potatoe with small salmon 1tbs mayonaise 1tbs butter

9pm-same as 7am.
    can you tell me what you think please or what i can change to help
    Not a good diet at all.

You are nowhere near ready to start AAS - your going to waste your money and wind up being the same exact weight and size.

Go post in the diet forum - but if your convinced that with work you cannot eat or fit in small meals - then nothing to do. Steroids won't help you - and I find it hard to believe you can't fit in small pre-packaged meals from home.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    you are probably no even at 2000 calories a day and with your metabolism, you need to be much higher than you are. See those little labels on the back of everything you eat that tells you how many calories , fat, etc. etc. are in each item..? read those and keep a little tablet in your pocket so you can write down exactly what you eat all day long then add it together and see what you get.. Then add 30-50% to that number and you will start putting on some weight

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How are you not allowed to eat at work? Tell them you have hypoglycimia and have to eat every 2 hours minimum. I am you heaight and weigh pretty much 100lbs more than you. It's clear your diet is the issue, juice will do nothing for you. Tell your work you have to eat or find a new job.

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Diet is the key bro there are no short cuts,1st diet then training then think about gear once you get them on point

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    How are you not allowed to eat at work? Tell them you have hypoglycimia and have to eat every 2 hours minimum. I am you heaight and weigh pretty much 100lbs more than you. It's clear your diet is the issue, juice will do nothing for you. Tell your work you have to eat or find a new job.
    i only get 2 breaks and thats all we are allowed 1 at 9am and 1 at 12.05 pm.looking for a new job wouldnt be that easy as i have responsabilities etc and have a good paid job.
    but thanks for advice.

is there any diets that someone could advise me that would be good for me ive lookedat the diet in tis forum it sounds good but i dont have the opertunity to eat as often as this

A job cant legally tell someone they cant eat........

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    A job cant legally tell someone they cant eat........
    but thats why you get break times isnt it.
    you have to work a max of 4hours before you have a break

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i only get 2 breaks and thats all we are allowed 1 at 9am and 1 at 12.05 pm.looking for a new job wouldnt be that easy as i have responsabilities etc and have a good paid job.
    but thanks for advice.

is there any diets that someone could advise me that would be good for me ive lookedat the diet in tis forum it sounds good but i dont have the opertunity to eat as often as this
    You should be waking up in the morning and having eggs, oatmeal, and a banana. Save the shakes for pwo and during those times at work where you don't have the time to eat. No more excuses. You're 6'2" 145lb and wanting to take steroids , come on man. You're a feaking bean pole!

how would you consume the eggs in the morning. fried, ect
    and does it matter how food is cooked also does certain brands have higher calorie than the cheaper brands you can buy

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Boiled,not fried

What is your job? how can it be hard to sneak a quick bite? keep food at your desk. It is illegal to tell people they cannot eat.....

diesel405 is offline Member
    I drink my eggs in the morning along with 1 cup oats, 2 scoops peanut butter and one scoop protein powder. That should be good enough to get you till your next break.

Quote Originally Posted by diesel405 View Post
    I drink my eggs in the morning along with 1 cup oats, 2 scoops peanut butter and one scoop protein powder. That should be good enough to get you till your next break.
    thanks man. so you eat the eggs raw do you blend them alltogetha do you.

and as for the job i work on a furniture production line where we are being watched all day by supervisors. strictley no eating on the shop floor

I dont usually sugest it but some high calorie protein bars kept in the pocket would be a good bet. You need to eat like you never have before to start gaining.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    look, if you want to get your food in during the day, you'll find a way.

be creative.

keep chicken in your pocket. do what you have to do.

I do like and have tried SIGMAN's advise,but to tell ya the truth 8 hardboiled eggs i find rather disgusting to choke down. I blend 8 egg whites along with the other things and slam them down in 10 seconds. Its easy and really doesn't taste to bad.

Are you allowed to have drinks? Is so, you can always slam a protein drink. They make em in cans now. Nobody has to know whats in it. Anything you can injest is better than nothing...

thanks ill add this to my morning diet and ill look up on eating better foods thanks for the help.

i know im not doing things right but im new to all this and i do try researching but its a little confusing all the info i need to take in, its help i need not criotisism, but thanks guys anyway.

People are here to help you may just not be hearing what you wanted to. We give real advice, we dont just tell everyone how to use juice if they clearly arent ready.

So you wanna learn how to Diet? All you will ever need to know about your diet and more. greatest dvd ever!!

sorry forgot to ask do you add milk or anything to this as its sounds like that would be to thick to me. and if so can you prepare the night before and refrigarate

Preparing it takes minutes. Use the liquid egg whites u buy in the grocery store. Yes you can add milk or water to make it thinner. I like it thick like a smoothie. Also, go to the diet section and check out some of the recipes. You may find alot of things you like. DONT forget to watch that video i sent.

Preparing it takes minutes. Use the liquid egg whites u buy in the grocery store. Yes you can add milk or water to make it thinner. I like it thick like a smoothie. Also, go to the diet section and check out some of the recipes. You may find alot of things you like. DONT forget to watch that video i sent.
    sorry but how do i access the video

click the link i sent u. you will see part one thru six.

click the link i sent u. you will see part one thru six.
    thanks man fully detailed info in this dvd although i aint seen it all yet im understanding alot more thanks

anytime... Good luck bro

premedreject is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    look, if you want to get your food in during the day, you'll find a way.

be creative.

keep chicken in your pocket. do what you have to do.

LOL! reminds me of Napolean Dynamite with his Tater Tots

just finished watching the link given to me and wow ive learnt so much from that and i can now put together my own diet now ive learnt how much protein carbs and fat i need as a indavidual. anyone who needs diet help needs to watch the dvd in the link.
    thanks to the guy who sent it me

ted666 is offline Associate Member
    how would you consume the eggs in the morning. fried, ect
    and does it matter how food is cooked also does certain brands have higher calorie than the cheaper brands you can buy
    egg whites only

Thread Information