truckstopper is offline New Member

Cycle recomendations

I have been reaseraching a lot since i first thought about doing a cycle.

I have first got to get my diet in check which i am in the process of doing as well as getting a personal trainer to get my BF down to 15% i am currently at 20% and 6ft and 32 years of age,so with the right diet/training i will be ready in a few months, i have been training for 3 years but been out for 2 months due to illness and an injury, after reading the forums and peoples experiences i know i have to read a lot more so with the reading and training over the next few months i will be ready, this website has made me excited:

Below is a cutting cycle that i was recommended and would like

Test Prop week 1 - 10 @ 100mg EOD(have not bought this yet)
    Deca at 300mg Week 1 - 10
    Winnie at 100mg EOD for the last 4 weeks when using injectables
    Can someone recomend a good PCT to follow this.

I bought AAS before doing research on my own, coz a friend who wants to do his 2nd cycle told me what to buy, but after reading not sure they are best suited for each other.
    Below is what else i have:

10ml Sust 250
    D-bol

Please help, my goal is to drop my BF to 15% and get alot stronger with hard lean muscle mass.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would really suggest you get the bf down to 15% before cycling. That cycle also isnt very well laid out but really you need diet help not steroids .

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That is an awful first cycle. 20ml of test is all you will need for your cycle. Diet and cardio will get you down to 15%.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    You have way to much stuff going into this cycle! You are a Steroid Virgin and there is no need to be stacking multiple compounds... There is kind of no such thing as a cutter cycle.. the cutting is 90% done in the diet and exercises you do. yes short esters work good because they do not cause as much bloat. I really do not think you need Test, Deca , and Winny all for a first or even a 2nd cycle.. TO be completely honest running 125mg of test prop EOD for 8-12 weeks is more than enough for your 1st cycle. save the rest for down the road. you do not want to get out of hand your first time cause if you get bad sides you are not going to know which compound caused it

Juturna is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Time to use steroids!

Read that Truck.

IggySupra is offline Junior Member
    Jump on some clen for a few weeks. That along with a VERY clean diet, 15% should be achieved in no time. Then jump on a cycle. Idk half those meds, but idk why you would be cycling so much for the first cycle. I would just stick to the good ol Test E with some Dbol .

Blog Entries
    What terrible advice Iggy - what are you doing?

OP can NATURALLY obtain 15% no problem. He isn't ready to jump on ANY compounds yet. Think before you speak please.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    To many compounds for someone like yourself.. simple test cycle will do you fine.. see how your body reacts.

IggySupra is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juturna View Post
    What terrible advice Iggy - what are you doing?

OP can NATURALLY obtain 15% no problem. He isn't ready to jump on ANY compounds yet. Think before you speak please.
    Well i tried a dosage of clen and I lost about 1lb the first day. Just tried it, not on it. How is it bad advice? Reffering to the test or clen?

What are your stats OP?
    weight,
    height?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IggySupra View Post
    Well i tried a dosage of clen and I lost about 1lb the first day. Just tried it, not on it. How is it bad advice? Reffering to the test or clen?

What are your stats OP?
    weight,
    height?
    1. You don't know his full stats.
    2. Why PROMOTE AAS usage when his goal is EASILY achievable naturally?
    3. You 'tried' it for a day... That doesn't mean it's a good idea for the OP (who clearly doesn't understand AAS compounds in the slightest, obvious by his thread post).

dangerous dan is offline Anabolic Member
    you spoke verry unprofessional there iggy, you can not say just ''jump'' on clen for a few week these are aggresive substances were talking here...not just somthing u jump on and off of. the op should do is own reserch and figure out himself he should not be cycling

thank you so much guys,
    I just love the amount you can learn from here,
    sorry, that was suppossed to be the second cycle, it was suggested coz i already had the stuff except for TEST PROP:
    What i was told was to get as i said in my thread , get my BF down to 15% before doing a cycle and diet 100%.
    He recommended i do a bulking cycle first which is below:

This is a bulking cycle:

D Bol week 1 - 4 at 30mg - 50mg per day
    Sustanon 500mg per week for 10 weeks. (250mg on Mon, 250mg on Thu)
    PCT:
    Pregnyl 500IU three times per week (Mon, Wed, Fri) from week 11 - 13
    Clomid 15 days after last Sus shot 100mg for 5 days then 50mg for 5 days. Start Kessar 22 days after last Sus shot 20mg per day for 30 days.

Again i had this stuff except all the PCT, which i will order once i have decided that my diet,bf and natural gains are in check.

This looks more like what you all are saying, a simple first cycle.

Please critic it and let me know, as i said before i am working on my diet and am a while a way from starting a cycle, i just want to gain as much info as possible before i start.

I will be keeping the others for a differnt cycle sometime next year all going well.

JUTURNA:
    Thanks for that link , information is POWER and i thank you for that great reading, i will put my diet, it is not good thats why i said i am getting it in check, as resources are limited here.

Redz,

Thank you, i did mention i was trying to get the diet in check and i feel i am far from doing a cycle, need to get a few things in check then will look at it.

But for now its about getting mydiet in check and cardio

Thread Information