Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Juturna is offline Banned
    Blog Entries

Time to use steroids!

Hello - you'd like to get started on steroids , correct? Below are some basics to help you fully utilize and understand AAS (Anabolic Androgenic Steroids).

Note: The users of this forum give advice for FREE and try to help people by our own free will - please come in this forum with an open mind - it is a secret to body building most people overlook.

Basic Thread Post Includes:
    (Do not forget to give us detailed information)
    Weight
    BF%:
    Training Exp:
    Cycle Exp:

ALSO - HAVE DIET ON-HAND AND READY TO BE POSTED. THE QUICKER YOU GIVE US THIS - THE QUICKER YOU CAN GET ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS.

Now - some important information about steroids:

1. Different AAS compounds work in different ways - click this link to find out what the individual compounds do, how they work and affect your body.
    http://forums.steroid.com/steroid-profiles/

2. Steroids are COMPLETELY INEFFECTIVE without a proper diet and training regiment. If you run a cycle without PROPER eating habits - you will not get anywhere near reaching your goals. Thinking, "I eat healthy, I don't eat junk food and I eat 8 meals a day" is NOT A PROPER DIET! Your diet is very important and must be balanced out according to your body and your specific goals.

Before you start a cycle - go to the Diet Forum and have some 'guru's' look over your diet and modify it as they see accordingly. These people are VERY SMART and we all know that our diet is the most important aspect of bodybuilding. You want to get the strongest you possibly can, right? The link is here; http://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutrition/

3. Work out regiments are also important. Being in the gym for 4 hours a day might seem like hard work - but your actually regressing and stopping your body's rest which is essential for growth. Get a good work out plan and you will grow like an animal. The link is here; http://forums.steroid.com/workout-training/

4. Now that that information is out of the way - here is something many new people don't hear about: PCT (Post Cycle Therapy ). If you do an AAS cycle and gain 20 pounds of solid, lean muscle - you want to keep it.

"After a cycle, we have one goal: to hold onto the gains we made during the cycle. Unfortunately, this is easier said than done, because the levels of various hormones and other substances that were circulating around your body during the cycle (huge amounts of testosterone, insulin-like growth factor, growth hormone, and lower amounts of muscle-wasting glucocorticoids) are now changing. Sadly, they are making way for lower amounts of the hormones we want for building muscle, and higher amounts of the catabolic ones. What needs to be done, as quickly as possible, is to get your body to begin production of your own natural anabolic hormones, and produce less of the catabolic ones."

Without PCT - you will not keep the gains and you will also lose your body's ability to naturally function and create it's normal testosterone . (Muscle building will be almost impossible in the future, and you definitely won't be 'getting it up').

Those are the basics. Here are some scenarios which I find to be posted very often:

Scenario 1:

Now - let's start with Scenario '1'.

If you are looking to GAIN weight and are underweight - here is some information that will benefit your more than any steroid ever could.

Steroids are NOT wonder drugs - they don't give you instant muscle. Without a proper diet and training regiment - they are USELESS and HARMFUL. You wouldn't want to become sexually ineffective, right?

I am an ectomorph as well... however I am convinced that the term, "hard-gainer" is an impossible idea. We can ALL gain weight - and what it comes down to is diet. Get your diet in check and you will be think steroids are obsolete and child's-play.

Scenario 2:

If your looking to LOSE weight and are at a high body fat - you CANNOT use steroids yet. Many AAS compounds are punned off as "Fat Burning Steroids", and many compounds can be effective for reaching different goals HOWEVER:

High body fat (15+%) leads to a huge spike in problems. Gyno appears MUCH more in high-body fat users. Learn about Gyno here;
    All you need to know about GYNO.

Learning to properly diet, weight lift and maximize cardio's efficiency will help you get a solid base to run a cycle on.

Some random, important facts:

DBOL/ANADROL Oral-Only Cycles:
    Simply put - you will not keep ANY gains. Oral cycles are used as a kick-start for Test or other cycles and give quick muscle (and bloat) fast - but the muscle disappears just as quickly. You will have wasted any and all money you spent on gear. If your afraid of needles - AAS isn't for you.

Finding A Source:
    NOBODY ON THIS FORUM WILL HELP YOU GET A SOURCE. We are a very tight-knit community and we believe bodybuilding is bigger than any one person. We help each other out in everything from diet to personal problems - but we DO NOT promote the use of AAS. In many countries it is illegal and we do not condone nor offer avenues to use steroids.

Treat Other Users With Respect:
    Many times on this forum, people will be told they are not ready for a cycle. Most of the users here are veterans who have been active in the bodybuilding community for decades - they have experience offering advice and gladly do so for free in their own spare time. If you do not 'hear what you want to hear' then at least listen to what they've offered. But heed my warning - ignorance will get you nowhere. If your told to wait for 6 months - do it! Your gains will be MONSTROUS if you follow good advice.

Those being said, below are a compilation of great threads to help you get started in making a 'better you'!

Diet:
    FITNESS CALCULATORS
    HOW TO BULK
    HOW TO CUT

Work Out:
    GUIDELINES FOR GROWTH
    CARDIO TRAINING

Steroids:
    STEROIDS PROFILE
    BEGINNER CYCLES
    MORE BEGINNER CYCLES
    HOW TO INJECT

Gyno & Prevention:
    GYNECOMASIA ETIOLOGY, DIAGNOSES, TREATMENT
    KEEPING GAINS
    GYNO 101
    Last edited by Juturna; 08-30-2009 at 01:02 PM.

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    Good read hope the newbi's take a look.

Blog Entries
    I hope so - having informed 'newbs' will benefit not only us but THEM. They'll understand why we're saying what we're saying and maybe it'll weed out some of the thoughts they have that could potentially harm them.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Ive not got time to read all the way through this bro as im going out now, looks like you've done a very good job, great work..

I will quickly say just before i go that you may want to re-think the oral bit lol, many people report great gains on oral only cycles and if followed by a good pct they tend to keep those gains. T-bol is a very good oral...

Anyway im off, great work and il have a good look tomorrow...

Tjohn6231 is offline Associate Member
    Nice thread. This should help out a lot.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    Ive not got time to read all the way through this bro as im going out now, looks like you've done a very good job, great work..

I will quickly say just before i go that you may want to re-think the oral bit lol, many people report great gains on oral only cycles and if followed by a good pct they tend to keep those gains. T-bol is a very good oral...

Anyway im off, great work and il have a good look tomorrow...
    I took care of the oral bit - more so aimed towards the "Dbol /Anadrol only-cycles".

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This would be a great sticky for newbies to read. Lots of usefull information. I'll keep this one bumped

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    nice job !

Good reference for more than newbs

Blog Entries
    Glad to hear guys - let's try and keep this bumped so it can hopefully answer questions without the need of new threads asking the same things repetitiously.

POPS is offline Senior Member
    could not have said it any better, good work!!!

Blog Entries
    . 1,000,000,000 for informed users.

CMonkey is offline Associate Member
    Good post........back to the top!

jason bourne is offline Junior Member
    I like it nice post man. Good job.

Blog Entries
    Bump.

Blog Entries

Bumpity bump bump bump

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    Bumpity bump bump bump
    -ity

CMonkey is offline Associate Member
    up it goes

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Nice post bro..... Definitely helpful for the new guys..... Be nice if they had to read this when signing up........

Blog Entries
    True that - I still stand by my idea that all users who register with this forum should have a 24-hour period of time where all they can view is an Educational Thread that covers a majority of the questions we're asked repeatedly .

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Sad to say.. in a day or 2 this will be 2 pages down and never to be seen again! That is why I stopped using a bunc of time to write out long threads that clarify areas. Everytime I do hey stay around for a day or 2 then... Goodbye! Stickies obviously do not get read either or you would not have needed this!
    I am not nockin ya, it is a very good post!! Tons of great info... But just trying to save you time in the future! I spent an hour making up that one about the diet before ASteroids and have a ton of great in for for Noobs to learn about the diet B4 starting Anabolics and it did not make it 3 days! it is just easier to answer the question than to try and foresee what ios going to get asked.. Sorry dont mean to be a downer but it is the truth!

c-Z
    Its a good post to save the link for so when we do get new guys... just throw it there way....... Maybe they will peep it and actually learn something.....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    Sad to say.. in a day or 2 this will be 2 pages down and never to be seen again! That is why I stopped using a bunc of time to write out long threads that clarify areas. Everytime I do hey stay around for a day or 2 then... Goodbye! Stickies obviously do not get read either or you would not have needed this!
    I am not nockin ya, it is a very good post!! Tons of great info... But just trying to save you time in the future! I spent an hour making up that one about the diet before ASteroids and have a ton of great in for for Noobs to learn about the diet B4 starting Anabolics and it did not make it 3 days! it is just easier to answer the question than to try and foresee what ios going to get asked.. Sorry dont mean to be a downer but it is the truth!
    I figured this - especially keeping the stickies in mind. Why I thought this would maybe (maybe not) work a little better is because I tried to tackle a lot of the very important issues in as little words as possible (so they don't get bored reading endlessly). I tried only to include extremely important information.

But hey - if it doesn't work, oh well. I'll still try to redirect people here to save both their and our times.

c-Z
    Time.. pshhhhh enough new bastards waste our time here......

Blog Entries
    Hahaha. I never had an interest in AAS actually - but I guarantee I sucked a solid 5+ hours out of Jamy's life. Least I can do is offer some advice. :P

c-Z
    Quote Originally Posted by Juturna View Post
    Hahaha. I never had an interest in AAS actually - but I guarantee I sucked a solid 5+ hours out of Jamy's life. Least I can do is offer some advice. :P
    LMAO he's cool dude... very knowledgeable.

Skippa is offline Junior Member
    nice...... thanks for the effort!

great post

c-Z
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippa View Post
    nice...... thanks for the effort!

great post
    Wait new guy? YOU READ IT! maybe there is hope after all. And some people do actually care about what they are doing with their bodies.

Blog Entries
    ^^ I did my job if at least one person found it useful. Good deed of the day; done. And 4 guests are viewing. Hmm.

c-Z
    Quote Originally Posted by Juturna View Post
    ^^ I did my job if at least one person found it useful. Good deed of the day; done. And 4 guests are viewing. Hmm.
    I usually try to do atleast one good deed a year...... Damn this year is almost over... I better get going.

Blog Entries
    Haha - one a year? Your really shooting for the stars there

To the top

bump

kashalp is offline Junior Member
    Ill bump this, and be the first to say im a complete noob to aas. Starting my first cycle in the next couple days and wanna thank this boards members for all the advice so far and im sure much much more to come... funny but i think my first question/post was me asking cause i was gonna do a dbol only cycle with no pct.. lol, how simply reading has educated me slightly more. Thank you <3

Blog Entries
    Glad to hear Kashalp - it's only to your benefit.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Nice read man..... hopefully it goes a long way with the new guys

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

bifda is offline Associate Member
    good info mate.

To the top.

Blog Entries
    Up now.

xnotoriousx is offline Anabolic Member
    I enjoy bumping good posts.

Blog Entries