Craigmb is offline New Member

Steroids Help me Gain Weight ????

If i use Steroids for a month or two and lift will i gain weight?

I am 21 years of age 6'1 in hieght and 142lbs..Now You See a big problem with that (ME TO).Ok I used to weigh 160lbs but then I got in a bad time and was doing a Drug that makes you not eat .(I wasnt thinking of that i was jus thinkin of the high, i know stupid me. And i lost 20 lbs .Now 2 years later i'm drug free And again trying to gain weight.Heres My day everyday ..Oh I have never been able to gain weight even when i was on a drug that makes you eat no stop..But anyways i work 7 days outta 2 weeks 96 hours in them 7 days. I'ma Resisdential Aid Inside a house for the mental retartation,by the way can take care of there own self so 80 % of the time at work i'm on the couch watching t.v.

When i get home,i'm either on the computer or laying in the bed,Hardly ever doing stenghous activity's..So why cant i gain wieght,i eat what ever my wife fixxes,so days nothing so i east junk food.I should be fat as hell.And thats why i dont work out cause i feel if i work out i'm goin to burn jus that more calories...i will add a picture of me ..then and now

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Go to the diet section and post what you eat daily and your full meal plan for the week, drugs are not for you at this stage, its all within your diet, if you cant gain wieght now at 21yrs old with your hormones you wont gain anything on cycle, go to the diet section thast the area for you at this stage.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    head over to the diet forum bro...
    those guys will have u on a good diet and u will be gaining in no-time.
    U do not need any steroids , learn how to diet..

Goodluck and great job on kicking that habit, the sky is the limit my brother...

thanks guys!!

xavier_888888 is offline Senior Member
    Diet bro. Change your lifestyle of eating and you will see a big difference. Dont even think of steroid . Start working out too.

Wait where is the diet forum?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmb View Post
    Wait where is the diet forum?
    http://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutrition/

thanks

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    I am going to go out on a limb and say your demise was Meth?? I lived in Vegas and I understand...
    Your diet is what is going to cause you to gain weight. might take some time because you nee to stretch out that stomach but you will get there.. There is no miracle steroid that will just add a bunch of weight to you.. yes there are some that are used as Anti-Wasting drugs but that is really not the situation here! Also you are working out 14hrs a day for 7 days? what exactly are you doing...that is over training and is killing any gains you may make! Just so you know.. with heavy muscle building style wait training, no more than 2 hours in a day is the normal. anything more than that is a waste!

Thread Information