energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference

DNP shelf life.......

ok heres the deal.......i purchased the DNP in jan 2007.....i started using but stoped because of personal probs and i new i couldnt do it properly.......well id forgoten all about it...untill a was doing a clean out.....anyway ive found them...they have been kept at room temp in a plastic box..they look fine.

what is the shelf life of DNP?

could i still use?

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by energizer bunny View Post
    ok heres the deal.......i purchased the DNP in jan 2007.....i started using but stoped because of personal probs and i new i couldnt do it properly.......well id forgoten all about it...untill a was doing a clean out.....anyway ive found them...they have been kept at room temp in a plastic box..they look fine.

what is the shelf life of DNP?

could i still use?
    Why would u wanna run that shyte, are u clued up on the sides that my include blindness?

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Quote Originally Posted by *El Diablo* View Post
    Why would u wanna run that shyte, are u clued up on the sides that my include blindness?

yes ive done my research and im not 100% going to use it just want to know if it is useable...

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    yes ive done my research and im not 100% going to use it just want to know if it is useable...
    should be usable, i've heard 18-24 months but not sure on that, so if you are iffy just get some new stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    should be usable, i've heard 18-24 months but not sure on that, so if you are iffy just get some new stuff
    cheers phate......i dont think id buy anymore DNP ...but i would use what ive got....

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    cheers phate......i dont think id buy anymore DNP...but i would use what ive got....
    what is it? crystalline or industrial powder? i wouldn't use industrial powder personally, too many dangerous impurities

Phate.......ive sent you a PM

Thread Information