Bojangles69 is offline Banned

Whats the lowest dose of test prop you could run to still see satisfactory results?

I actually finished a test prop cycle 2 months back (fvckn loved it) and was given another free 30ml (100mg/ml) of test prop a week ago by someone who had stopped their own cycle 20ml into it.

But its only 30 injections at EOD which would span 60 days.
    60 days seems kinda short.

Should I go for 60 days or drop the dose so I could go longer?

I only have experience with 100mg doses EOD, but I don't wanna go too low and not feel it. Or would you just run it for 60 days? Cause normally I like going for 10-12 weeks.

premedreject is offline Associate Member
    if you have access to more gear, then just save it for a proper cycle! just my thoughts...

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    You can definitely run prop for 8 weeks and see some nice results. My last cycle was exactly that (but the dose was a bit different).

You will definitely feel it at 350mg/wk. But might not be the results you'd hope for.

domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member
    8 week cycle sounds kinda fun throw in some npp and some focking dbol and voila you got yourself some mass budday

Quote Originally Posted by premedreject View Post
    if you have access to more gear, then just save it for a proper cycle! just my thoughts...
    Yeh I can actually, but I would have to order an amount where it would actually turn out that I had the same problem after finishing this cycle.

Like I'd order my prop, have 12 weeks for now, + an additional 8 left over lol. So if I do that I'm always gonna have a bit left over. Cause my supplier doesn't sell half a cycle or a quarter cycle, its either 1 cycle or nothing.
    So idk would have to think about it..

premedreject is offline Associate Member
    ah ic.

Well, you can always save that 8 for another cycle down the road, or be a buddy and hand it off to one of your real life friends, as that was done to you in this situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    Yeh I can actually, but I would have to order an amount where it would actually turn out that I had the same problem after finishing this cycle.

Like I'd order my prop, have 12 weeks for now, + an additional 8 left over lol. So if I do that I'm always gonna have a bit left over. Cause my supplier doesn't sell half a cycle or a quarter cycle, its either 1 cycle or nothing.
    So idk would have to think about it..

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    You can definitely run prop for 8 weeks and see some nice results. My last cycle was exactly that (but the dose was a bit different).

You will definitely feel it at 350mg/wk. But might not be the results you'd hope for.
    Yeh honestly I think I may just do the 8 then. Cause I think yeh maybe I'll feel it but I'm not sure my body will be able to assimilate mass like my last cycle.
    I have a feeling the strength increases would be there, but not really the mass like before, and thats my favorite part personally so yeh.. I think 8 weeks will be it then. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by premedreject View Post
    ah ic.

Well, you can always save that 8 for another cycle down the road, or be a buddy and hand it off to one of your real life friends, as that was done to you in this situation.
    Thats true too. I guess I have some options to consider, thanks!

ted666 is offline Associate Member
    try it and see : run 50 or 75 eod only one way to find out!!!!!!!!

Thread Information