What's up Fam,
For starters, I am a 19 year old male who is preparing for his first season of college baseball this upcoming Spring. I have done all the research and realize all the potential risks going into this but am confident with proper usage and help from you guys, I can get the results I am looking for in a safe and respectable manner.

So I had no idea about steroids but I expressed interest to my Uncle and he was able to get me some product. He is a bit of nut so I couldn't really take his word for it when he told me about dosage and how often I should inject, so I thought I could consult this community.

He gave me a paper bag that had glass jar with 250mg of Test Enanthate . Also in the bag were four packaged, sterilized needles and about 20 needle heads individually packaged. He told me to inject "about 1 CC" every five days but I wasn't exactly sure how much that was. I also am concerned about how to properly undergo PCT for I only have the test and nothing else. I am very clueless, but 100% to do this correctly with proper guidance.

Any advice on how to go about my first cycle, how to dose, and where to inject is very much appreciated. Also, how many times should you be working out a week?

thanks in advance.

Noob