AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member

starting to think my gear is fake

my 5th week of test-e only just ended last night so today was my 11th injection and the start of week 6. anyways, I'm getting mixed feelings as to whether the gear is real or not. I have gained 10-11lbs since the start, but I also increased my calories from 2300 to 3350. Thats a drastic increase so I am assuming thats where the weight gain comes from. its mostly water weight gain but i have also regained muscle I had lost during my cut and my strength is back up again (thought not as high as it was in december). I have not experienced any sides at all (no gyno, acne, libido isnt really that much better). I'm not even taking an AI. my abs arent as ripped as they were before i started the cycle and im starting to get depressed because I feel like I should know by now if the gear is real.

what do you all think?

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    How much weight do you think your going to gain? 5th week and up eleven lbs? BE HAPPY some people don't get that much on fifth week... I read some where a normal person can gain under a lb a week. If you gained eleven lbs... then i find it hard to believe that the extra 1200 calories made you gain that much.... Unless you were anorexic to begin with.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    libido should definitely be up by now.

post a pic with the lab name edited out in the pic forum...

c-Z
    Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    libido should definitely be up by now.

post a pic with the lab name edited out in the pic forum...
    You telling me fake gear bro will put on 11 lbs in 5 weeks. thats over 2lbs a week.

maybe he is just a horny bastard already so he feels no different.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post
    You telling me fake gear bro will put on 11 lbs in 5 weeks. thats over 2lbs a week.

maybe he is just a horny bastard already so he feels no different.
    I don't know if it's fake or not. an edited pic would help.

but he increased cals by 1000/day. that has something to do with it.

real or fake gear, I seriously doubt it's 11lbs of lean mass in 5 weeks.

c-Z
    Shut definitely isnt fake if hes 11lbs+ in 5 weeks. half way threw and 11 lbs so far.... And test e doesnt kick in fully until around now....

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Listen.. I take 500mg a week and it is not like I am all of the seuuden "Bang" and up 20#!! If you are up 10# since the start and it is mostly water then the gear is real! may be underdosed but real! if you gained 10# from eating it would not be water weight.. it would be fat! Unless I really knew better I would think my gear is fake sometimes too but ya know what.. I get mine from my trt doc and came right from the pharmacy! So there is not even a 1% chance it is fake! You should notice some libido changes but depending on your age, you might only have a small change! Dont think from a cycle of 500mg of test you are going to blow up 30# in 6 weeks and have gained 5" on your arms ! the best weeks of a long estered test cycle IMO are weeks 8-12

well its tough to gauge what kind of 11lbs i put on. I can tell some extra muscle might be there but i did put on bodyfat, although it was very low before so I expected that. my semen volume is down but i dont really feel horny all the time like everyone else here seems to be. upping my calories by 1100-1200 or so is a pretty drastic increase so that is why i am reluctant to give any credit to the test. everyone says that I am supposed to be able to tell by now if its real or not.

another question: assuming it is real, what kind of things should I be experiencing from week to week?

Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    Listen.. I take 500mg a week and it is not like I am all of the seuuden "Bang" and up 20#!! If you are up 10# since the start and it is mostly water then the gear is real! may be underdosed but real! if you gained 10# from eating it would not be water weight.. it would be fat! Unless I really knew better I would think my gear is fake sometimes too but ya know what.. I get mine from my trt doc and came right from the pharmacy! So there is not even a 1% chance it is fake! You should notice some libido changes but depending on your age, you might only have a small change! Dont think from a cycle of 500mg of test you are going to blow up 30# in 6 weeks and have gained 5" on your arms ! the best weeks of a long estered test cycle IMO are weeks 8-12
    that last sentence is a good piece of information that I dont remember reading about on these forums. I didnt know week 8-12 was supposed to be the best. all i ever see is people saying week 4-6 is supposed to be when it really kicks off.

as for my age, I turn 24 in 4 weeks so i would think i should be popping boners all over the place. I can go for days without needing to jerk off.

as for the 10-11lbs gain, it is hard to determine whether it is water or fat, since both look the same. i dont really feel insanely bloated like I am supposed to. its not like i feel much more bloated than before cycle. i do notice my arms are a little more solid though and maybe slightly bigger

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    It might be in your head IMO. I agree with nine the best weeks should be 8-12. I think test e/c only cycle is somewhat subtle it doesnt hit you like bam I am a ****in beast all of a sudden just a gradual increase. The biggest thing I noticed was my recovery time in between sets was MUCH better and the pumps I would get were much better as well. Then my strength started to climb took a while for me too.

Don't most people not gain anything the first 4-5 weeks though? I thought there were supposed to be drastic increases starting around then? If that is the case, then how can my weight gain be caused by the test?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Not everyone responds in the same way, personally i respond the first 6 weeks of a cycle even with long esters, all depends on what environment you have created beforehand and how your body responds to gear.

DOM6 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMaleDawg View Post
    Don't most people not gain anything the first 4-5 weeks though? I thought there were supposed to be drastic increases starting around then? If that is the case, then how can my weight gain be caused by the test?
    you should be mooned faced or some type of limbido
    i see sides in wk2 but thats just me, and when 5 weeks is its peak then it just doesnt happen 1 day its peaked at wk 5 so you should see something in wk 3 atleast, and if not its fake or underdosed,
    You running UGL or human grade?

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Maybe I missed something . Was there any mention of strength gain ?
    No sides is a good thing .
    11 pounds is good if you are stronger .

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Nah water retention can happen earlier. Muscle gains start later

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ^^Ya by week 2 you should have 3-6lbs of water usually. Your body starts to produce more estrogen right away to help the added test bind.

OP I seriously dont think you gained 11lbs from a calorie increase unless you were at a big deficit before hand.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    ^^Ya by week 2 you should have 3-6lbs of water usually. Your body starts to produce more estrogen right away to help the added test bind.

OP I seriously dont think you gained 11lbs from a calorie increase unless you were at a big deficit before hand.
    I was in a big deficit before though bc on top of the low calories, I did cardio every day. Now my only cardio is basketball once a week

to the guy who asked about strength gains, they are definitely up slightly but they've been higher before when I had more bodyfat on my frame back in December

BG
    Whats you current bf..honestly?

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Whats you current bf..honestly?
    i honestly have no idea. ive never measured it so i would rather not throw a number out there that could be totally off. here is a picture of me before my cycle started though at 5-9 168lbs

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I do believe it's posible to gain those 11lbs with the major increase in calories. You look pretty lean before the cycle so I'm sure you could feed yourself 11lbs. Your strength is up and you said you might be holding some water. Is your face a little puffy around your jaw line?

Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    I do believe it's posible to gain those 11lbs with the major increase in calories. You look pretty lean before the cycle so I'm sure you could feed yourself 11lbs. Your strength is up and you said you might be holding some water. Is your face a little puffy around your jaw line?
    Face is a little wider an it's definitely possible to gain 11lbs from
    a caloric increase. It's happened to me before actually because the last time I went from a cut to a bulk, although my diet wasn't as strict and I had more cheat meals then. On a positive note however, my muscles are rock solid more than ever before. I still feel like it could be fake though

BG
    Hard to say, maybe under dosed, suc's we cant get things readily tested anymore.

Jackalhead is offline New Member
    Dude. It definitely looks like the roids are working. Then again that's just my opinion.

libido might be up a tad but it might also be mental. Im not getting 24/7 boners like everyone else here claims to have from test.

skinnykenney is offline Senior Member
    you should noticw some strength gain by now. have you noticed a dramatic strength gain?

Quote Originally Posted by skinnykenney View Post
    you should noticw some strength gain by now. have you noticed a dramatic strength gain?
    theres a little bit of strength gain but certainly nothing dramatic. i also think that is because of the calories and weight gain. i was stronger back in december when i was about 195lbs but had much more bodyfat

ok i just took this pic of me. i ate steak and potatoes about an hour and a half ago with high sodium so it might be kind of skewed but i figure ill post it anyway so u can see.

so what do you guys think? clearly i look worse but do u think its just the test bloat or actual fat gain?

Face is a little wider an it's definitely possible to gain 11lbs from
    a caloric increase. It's happened to me before actually because the last time I went from a cut to a bulk, although my diet wasn't as strict and I had more cheat meals then. On a positive note however, my muscles are rock solid more than ever before. I still feel like it could be fake though
    Your stuff is real bro. You wouldn't be gaining weight and looking rock hard if it wasn't.

Your stuff is real bro. You wouldn't be gaining weight and looking rock hard if it wasn't.
    i sure hope youre right but the fact that my libido hasnt really increased much is what concerns me

also the lack of dramatic strength increases also concerns me. i feel like i should have gained tons of more strength by now
    Last edited by AlphaMaleDawg; 09-13-2009 at 08:08 PM.

i sure hope youre right but the fact that my libido hasnt really increased much is what concerns me

also the lack of dramatic strength increases also concerns me. i feel like i should have gained tons of more strength by now
    It's still early. You said your strength is up some. I was my strongest in week 12 of my last cycle. Keep doing what you're doing.

It's still early. You said your strength is up some. I was my strongest in week 12 of my last cycle. Keep doing what you're doing.
    I'll keep it up but my legs are really sore from two days ago so obviously it isn't helping with DOMS either. I really think it's fake

Bump for more opinions. I still think it could be bunk

Thread Information