Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    gymnerd is offline Senior Member

Is there any interest?

Just wondering if there is any interest in a log for the following compounds test e, npp, anadrol kicker, anavar finisher, and hgh 3 months prior and all the way through?

I don't see alot of gh logs over there and I am willing to put in a little work to log my experiences IF there is interest still in the planning phase but will definitely be happening in a few months.

Here is the plan as of now I am already cutting (much needed to) already feel much better. I will begin gh treatment soon at a low dose and run that for about three months to help with fat loss and to slowly up the doses up till the cycle starts then its bulk time and will try to tighten things up at the end with the var. I realize its a bit early BUT I wanted to ask while it was still on my mind.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Yes post away, will be interesting. How long are you planning to run GH for in total?

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Yes post away, will be interesting. How long are you planning to run GH for in total?

I will start with 6 months min. but may decide to run it longer depending on how things go.

Quote Originally Posted by gymnerd View Post
    I will start with 6 months min. but may decide to run it longer depending on how things go.
    Have you used it before?
    What iu are you intending to use while on cycle?
    What make?

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Have you used it before?
    What iu are you intending to use while on cycle?
    What make?

No, first run I will start out with 2iu per day and work up to 4iu-6iu during cycle. I might run it higher if I see the benifet it would be stretching the pocketbook alittle but if its worth I would consider it. What would you recommend for a first run of it for muscle growth and when do you take it post work out? I will not be messing around with slin at all.
    Last edited by gymnerd; 09-20-2009 at 11:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gymnerd View Post
    No, first run I will start out with 2iu per day and work up to 4iu-6iu during cycle. I might run it higher if I see the benifet it would be stretching the pocketbook alittle but if its worth I would consider it. What would you recommend for a first run of it for muscle growth and when do you take it post work out? I will not be messing around with slin at all.
    Gh transforms bodys!, trust me if you run it long enough and at the right amounts it gives you something what no other hormone can give IMHO.

In my experience i'd run the gh at around 4 ius pre cycle and post, knock it up to 6-8ius during cycle if your looking for muscle tissues gains, start low and slowly ramp it up like you are going to do.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

Thread Information