Im 24 and been lifting seriously for a bit over two years now. Prob is i dont gain much weight and i lift a lot. i have gotten much much stronger since i started but havnt gained a whole lot of mass. im 6ft and 155lb. i did a cycle of dbal last year 30mg a day for 4 weeks. i put on about 15 lbs than lost it and kept about 4. it was a light cycle which i was testing the waters with. looking to start a new heavier cycle. from what i have found out in research, im thinking of doing sustanon , deca and dbal. however im not sure what doses will work best. one thing to keep in mind is i work 10 hours a day pounding on rock. than work out two hours in the gym than jujitsu for an hour or two 3 days a week. i just fit it all in as much as pos and try to keep good sleep pattern. last, i have read a lot of diff things on pct. for this specific cycle what is important. some have said to just have some nolva on hand just in case, others say diff. i dont mind spending the money if its usefull however i dont want to throw away money for something that isnt going to do a whole lot.