n2sc is offline New Member

Loose weight with Steroids

Hi i am 19 stone and well built i have big arms and a solid frame, but i have a lot of fat around my stomach and chest, i regularly go to the gym 3 times a week and have managed to get nice definition in my arms and back but i cant shift the weight on my stomach and chest,

i have never taken steroids but am seriously thinking about it, i was wondering if steroids can help me and if they can which one will be best for me.

any help would really be appreciated

El Corvino is offline Associate Member
    ok... I'll respond quick before you get flamed.

A. 19 is too young to take steroids unless you want to risk screwing up your body for life. Weiner doesn't work then whats the point of looking good?

B. 3 times a week? Really? I go 2 times a day... If you have fat around your stomach and chest start doing cardio 4 and 5 times a week for atleast an hour.

C. When you do this cardio, be sure to go home and eat a meal before you lift that day. But 3 days a week? You must be doing 3 body parts each work out... you need to space that out.

slugtastic is offline Associate Member
    the best 1s for u would be:
    diet
    tread mill
    skipping rope
    lots of water..........

sorry to confuse you my age is 28 years old and my weight is 19 stone.

El Corvino is offline Associate Member
    much better much better...typically the first cycle to be ran is test by itself. So delete my A... and B and C still stand. 3 days a week is killin me smalls!

louiscypher is offline Associate Member
    To my knowledge there are two steroids in particular that aid in the reduction of fat in the human body: Anavar (Oxymethelone), and trenbolone . Also GH is known to reduce body fat as well, its not a steroid though. I know people are going to freak on me cause all they ever say is CARDIO!!!!!!! But, you asked and to my knowledge these compounds have been proven to aid in the reduction of adipose tissue (fat), and increase over all skeletal muscle tissue. Check these links.

Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Trenbolone Acetate for tren
    Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Anavar (Oxandrolone) for Anavar
    Anabolic Review Profile: HGH (Human Growth Hormone) fo GH

el corvino i iwish i had the time 2 go to the gym twice a day, the reality is between work and family 2 times a day is not an option, i realise i need to go to the gym more so that will be my main focus.

thanks for your advise can you recommend anything to aid my weight loss apart from Cardio. i jsut want to know my options etc.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Cardio is the only option steroids are not magic. Why not look into purchasing something for cardio you could use at home.

domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member
    i mean...if your trying to lose weight you need to keep up your weights and do some mad cardio..i would say 3 days a week at least...do 20 min of hiit after your weight training sessions..is 20 extra min a day n will yield nice results if you are tryin to get that fat taken care..

also..hows your diet bro? cuz if u eat like shit u gon look like shit

well for the moment im sticking with fruit for breakfast soup for lunch sometimes with some chicken, and a fresh cooked dinner varies between meats potatoes, and different vegetables

i try to eat only fresh food no packaged crap or take away non of that.

i think im doing all the right things but from what i have read and from replies in this forum it has come aparent that i need to do more cardio the problem is i really struggle to find the time to actually do it.

What about ephedrine will that help me

The One is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slugtastic View Post
    the best 1s for u would be:
    diet
    tread mill
    skipping rope
    lots of water..........
    follow this it works I started this routine on aug. 4 at 230 and now I'm at 197

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Quote Originally Posted by The One View Post
    follow this it works I started this routine on aug. 4 at 230 and now I'm at 197
    33lbs in 7 weeks!?!?!? Damn. I want in

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Diet and cardio.

Not steroids .

Once you learn how to diet and how foods affect your own body you will be AMAZED at the changes you can make.

Thread Information