mediumrare is offline New Member

no ugl allowed naughty naughty.........

Hey guys I got hooked-up with some ########### Decca. I'm aware that they haven't made anything for years, but I'm also aware that they are in the process of making new stuff. Does anyone know if any of the new stuff has made it out? My gear was made in '08!! Thanks
    Last edited by Booz; 09-27-2009 at 02:20 PM.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    ~sigh~

sirrah2508 is offline Associate Member
    No none of their new gear is out yet You gear must be a ###### ripoff

Quote Originally Posted by sirrah2508 View Post
    No none of their new gear is out yet You gear must be a #### ripoff
    Are there legit knock-offs. What should I look for

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mediumrare View Post
    Are there legit knock-offs. What should I look for
    Of course, theres legit knock offs. All depends on your source bro, thats why we sigh at questions like this. If you trust your source then there is no reason to question anything. If you dont trust your source then why the hell u given them money for something u know clearly nothing about? Dont even know how to spell deca for goodness sake.

Didn't pay for it first off, and second my "c" sticks on my keyboard. Trust me smart-ass I'm no newbie!!

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    Amazing.

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Only place I know that they come from is hit or miss some swear by it others say its junk so take it for what its worth. I thought we were not alowed to talk bout UGL here??

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    ^ Were not. Dont mention lab names.

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    It could be old stock I know theres still a bunch floating around but its definately hit or miss.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Pharm lab names are allowed gymnerd. not UGL

### sucks. OLD shit. Haven't made anything in awhile...

skinnykenney is offline Senior Member
    it's the sh!t don't be fooled you will love it!Everyone that I know that uses it wants it and nothing else sooooo a pretty damn good fake or rip off.
    you are hearing from someone with experience not somrone that repeats what someone else says about it!

tobetutz is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    ~sigh~
    People come on here with questions because they are new and need help. Why sigh and act like an ass??

Not everyone has the same level of education on this site. If they did questions like this would not be asked.

Bottom line is that we have to help out our brothers and sisters on this community just like we were helped ourselves. If anyone asks a question that indicates a poor level of education on this forum help them, treat them with dignity and respect... Don't Sigh and act like it was a bother to read an honest question from a bro who needs help.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by tobetutz View Post
    People come on here with questions because they are new and need help. Why sigh and act like an ass??

Not everyone has the same level of education on this site. If they did questions like this would not be asked.

Bottom line is that we have to help out our brothers and sisters on this community just like we were helped ourselves. If anyone asks a question that indicates a poor level of education on this forum help them, treat them with dignity and respect... Don't Sigh and act like it was a bother to read an honest question from a bro who needs help.
    my sigh was because this is not a pharmaceutical name, it is indeed a UGL. more and more lately the rules are ignored as more people join and just go straight to posting without taking a moment to read the rules or use the search button. I have spent years trying to enforce the rules here, with less and less help from others. Lately rather than consider the thousands of posts I've made pointing people in the right direction, people choose to ignore those and bring issue to any posts I make that aren't to their liking, as if I have some obligation to make every post in a fashion that makes everyone happy. is the word "sigh" expressing my feelings so noteworthy that you feel a need to call me out? people like you are the reason I started a new board and come here less and less. I'm sorry that my contributions aren't up to your standards.
    Last edited by Big; 09-27-2009 at 09:40 AM.

my sigh was because this is not a pharmaceutical name, it is indeed a UGL. more and more lately the rules are ignored as more people join and just go straight to posting without taking a moment to read the rules or use the search button. I have spent years trying to enforce the rules here, with less and less help from others. Lately whether than consider the thousands of posts I've made pointing people in the right direction, people choose to ignore those and bring issue to any posts I make that aren't to their liking, as if I have some obligation to make every post in a fashion that makes everyone happy.
    I have been a member here since this place was called Anabolic Review. I was on here under a different name and when Gear Grinder, Raw Deal and Cyer Chase went down I went in to hiding. Now I am using this handle...

I too have done my part in helping out even though it seems like a loosing battle.

The point is that we can not loose sights on what we are here for.. We are here to help one another... Even if they don't read or do a search we should still treat them with RESPECT.

Mabey in the signature block you could include a note for the newbs to do research before posting questions.

I call you out because you don't accept PM's

Big
    I honestly didn't feel my response was disrespectful, but I appreciate your opinion and perhaps I should have provided more detail rather than just express my feelings.

I did not want to fight you bro, thank you for understanding my point of view.
    Last edited by tobetutz; 09-27-2009 at 09:58 AM.

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    my sigh was because this is not a pharmaceutical name, it is indeed a UGL. more and more lately the rules are ignored as more people join and just go straight to posting without taking a moment to read the rules or use the search button. I have spent years trying to enforce the rules here, with less and less help from others. Lately rather than consider the thousands of posts I've made pointing people in the right direction, people choose to ignore those and bring issue to any posts I make that aren't to their liking, as if I have some obligation to make every post in a fashion that makes everyone happy. is the word "sigh" expressing my feelings so noteworthy that you feel a need to call me out? people like you are the reason I started a new board and come here less and less. I'm sorry that my contributions aren't up to your standards.
    Last edited by mx3; 09-27-2009 at 01:02 PM.

jamyjamjr is offline Banned

where as your intentions are good, your coming off as an ass yourself...

people need to be reading the rules before posting. it becomes very very frustrating telling people the same thing over and over again..

and since you've gone into "hiding" BIG has been here helping out countless people

so i think you should show due respect in that sense

not flaming or anything.. i like the fact that you wanna help people out the way you do.. we're on the same page with that one...

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

hes sighing mate because the geezer who started the thread hasnt read the rules and has broken them..................
    now perhaps you need to go read them..................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Thread Information