Nebbers is offline New Member

I need your advice please! Cycle questions!

Ok, I am a first time user. I am 6'3" 180 pounds so I am in pretty good shape. I am not an athlete so I am using steroids for purely cosmetic reasons. I plan on using a very simple and basic cycle. I have spent hours researching steroids and I have concluded that I am going to use Dianabol (dbol ) and either Nolvadex or Clomid as the anti-aromatizers and general estrogen control. However for the purpose of clarity please assume I know nothing. Or at the very least break it down in simple terms for me. I am planning on an 8-12 week cycle, I am not looking for massive, huge gains, just a 10-20 pound bump.
    The cycle is broken down like this-
    The first week I am going to take 75mg of dbol a day.
    Then for the rest of the cycle (7-11 weeks) down to 50mg of dbol a day.
    Now my real question is when do I start taking the two other steroids (Nolvadex and Clomid), which one should I use, and how much should I take and for how long?
    Also if you have any other advice or general suggestions they would be greatly appreciated!
    Thank you for your time and again thanks for any and all advice!!

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    firstly welcome
    next how old are you?
    do you know your bf%

the cycle you have proposed is not a good cycle for a first time user and i would not advise it

Thank you! I am 28 and I have 10% body fat. Why is it not a good cycle? I realize its far from ideal but its a short term one time deal.

trulbfan3 is offline Member
    ok you are not in good shape if you are 6 3 and 180 lbs you may b shredded but...you are tall and lanky prob looking like bones of fury lol or eighter have pencil thin bones and secondly idk where u did "hours" of research but your cycle sux and will not be good for your liver...at your height u should be 200 plus easily bro...ok now that i got done bein a dick im glad you came here for help this is a great bored and if you read all the newbie shit and stickies i think u will have a much better understanding of aas and what your first cycle should look like..for now i propose this

1 go to diet forum and learn how to eat properly
    2 go look at workout routines and lifting techniques
    3 get creatine, weight gainer, and l glutamine
    4 lift heavy and hard
    5 eat like hell

repeat steps 1-5 for a few months and everyone will accuse u of being on juice and then when u are ready for juice you will look like an animal

Again thanks for the advice!

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by trulbfan3 View Post
    ok you are not in good shape if you are 6 3 and 180 lbs you may b shredded but...you are tall and lanky prob looking like bones of fury lol or eighter have pencil thin bones and secondly idk where u did "hours" of research but your cycle sux and will not be good for your liver...at your height u should be 200 plus easily bro...ok now that i got done bein a dick im glad you came here for help this is a great bored and if you read all the newbie shit and stickies i think u will have a much better understanding of aas and what your first cycle should look like..for now i propose this

1 go to diet forum and learn how to eat properly
    2 go look at workout routines and lifting techniques
    3 get creatine, weight gainer, and l glutamine
    4 lift heavy and hard
    5 eat like hell

repeat steps 1-5 for a few months and everyone will accuse u of being on juice and then when u are ready for juice you will look like an animal
    x2...

to the op, based on the info you gave me on your cycle, its clear you dont have a good understanding of how to go about this.. you need to research much much more

trulbfan3 is offline Member
    no prob man tahts what the bored is for..soo many ppl woulda and prob will flame you for that cycle...i did but ima follow up w/ good advice afterwards so you dont get pissed and hopefully u stick around for a while and learn all you can

Quote Originally Posted by trulbfan3 View Post
    no prob man tahts what the bored is for..soo many ppl woulda and prob will flame you for that cycle...i did but ima follow up w/ good advice afterwards so you dont get pissed and hopefully u stick around for a while and learn all you can
    Well I appreciate the advice. Thats why I asked.

Thread Information