peptideguy12 is offline New Member

letro and tamoxi for gyno

Hey fellas is it a big deal to take 20mg of tamoxifan and 1mg of letro in the same day? Obviously its silly I know to mix such similar compounds it was a mistake I woke up with puffy sore nipples and took 20mg of tamoxifan and went back to sleep and forgot about it till i saw the tab sheet my nipples are still hurting this evening so I took 1mg of letro not thinking about my dazed earlier dose of tamoxifan

should I continue to take 1mg a day of letro until my gyno symptoms fade?? or is tamoxifan better??

on cycle week 3 of

100mg a day of test prop
    75mg a day of tren ace with no caber unfortunately but I dont think this is prolactin related gyno

skinnykenney is offline Senior Member
    the letro is the way to go

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by peptideguy12 View Post
    Hey fellas is it a big deal to take 20mg of tamoxifan and 1mg of letro in the same day? Obviously its silly I know to mix such similar compounds it was a mistake I woke up with puffy sore nipples and took 20mg of tamoxifan and went back to sleep and forgot about it till i saw the tab sheet my nipples are still hurting this evening so I took 1mg of letro not thinking about my dazed earlier dose of tamoxifan

should I continue to take 1mg a day of letro until my gyno symptoms fade?? or is tamoxifan better??

on cycle week 3 of

100mg a day of test prop
    75mg a day of tren ace with no caber unfortunately but I dont think this is prolactin related gyno
    Nolvadex will lower the effectiveness of letro by 37% when taken together.Thats not going to be an issue though because letro is so strong anyway. If its not prolactin related then the nolvadex will bind with the breast tissue and prevent the estrogen from binding.It may take a little while.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Quote Originally Posted by skinnykenney View Post
    the letro is the way to go
    Moronic. ^

1mg of Letro? Geez...

Some people are so out of touch.

Please read the stickies guys. Come on, they are there for a reason. MINE IN PARTICULAR!

WARMachine's thread on Estrogen Control, Gyno treatment, and PCT.
    "Estrogen Control, Treatment, and PCT by WARMachine"

-WAR

skinnykenney is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WARMachine View Post
    Moronic. ^

1mg of Letro? Geez...

Some people are so out of touch.

Please read the stickies guys. Come on, they are there for a reason. MINE IN PARTICULAR!

WARMachine's thread on Estrogen Control, Gyno treatment, and PCT.
    "Estrogen Control, Treatment, and PCT by WARMachine"

-WAR
    where in the hell does it say 1mg of letro Geez what a nice guy you are

????
    Last edited by peptideguy12; 09-26-2009 at 11:02 PM.

WAR why you gotta be such a dick man? You can't just offer some advice?? For whatever reason the lab I deal with makes 1 mg letro pills now I read your sticky and clearly your a smart dude but dont be a prick man just cause you may know more than people doesnt mean you should belittle them just tell me what I should do now that my estrogen levels are gonna come back huge because of the letro do I slowly ween off of it with nolvadex ? now I don't understand why your sticky is talking about coming off of letro for weeks when it has a 2-4 day half life?? I know I'm a dumbie and your god but should I take nolva now for 8 days or can I just stop taking AIs for a week and then take nolvadex for 3-4 days after the letro clears??
    Last edited by peptideguy12; 09-26-2009 at 10:27 PM.

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Drug/Drug Interactions
    A pharmacokinetic interaction study with cimetidine showed no clinically significant effect on letrozole pharmacokinetics. An interaction study with warfarin showed no clinically significant effect of letrozole on warfarin pharmacokinetics. In in-vitro experiments, letrozole showed no significant inhibition in the metabolism of diazepam. Similarly, no significant inhibition of letrozole metabolism by diazepam was observed.

Co-administration of Femara and tamoxifen 20 mg daily resulted in a reduction of letrozole plasma levels of 38% on average. Clinical experience in the second-line breast cancer pivotal trials indicates that the therapeutic effect of Femara therapy is not impaired if Femara is administered immediately after tamoxifen.

There is no clinical experience to date on the use of Femara in combination with other anticancer agents.

thanks for the info but what should I do ??

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

on cycle week 3 of

100mg a day of test prop
    Ive read studies saying NOT to run LETROZOLE and NOLVADEX at the same time. Something about making one or the other less effective,,cancelling out it's effects.

yes I am aware of that and only took both at the same time by mistake my concern now is the estrogen rebound effect from the letro I took that I stopped taking and only took to halt estrogen and prevent gyno from forming because I had puffy nipples which are no longer puffy I know it has a half life of 2-4 days so do I start taking nolva in 4 days or 8 days and for how many days do I need the nolva before I'm outta the woods i don't like taking an ai during a cycle and wanna get off asap ...........advice please

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    WAR why you gotta be such a dick man? You can't just offer some advice?? For whatever reason the lab I deal with makes 1 mg letro pills now I read your sticky and clearly your a smart dude but dont be a prick man just cause you may know more than people doesnt mean you should belittle them just tell me what I should do now that my estrogen levels are gonna come back huge because of the letro do I slowly ween off of it with nolvadex? now I don't understand why your sticky is talking about coming off of letro for weeks when it has a 2-4 day half life?? I know I'm a dumbie and your god but should I take nolva now for 8 days or can I just stop taking AIs for a week and then take nolvadex for 3-4 days after the letro clears??
    ummmm... he did offer advice.. actually he offeredd the CORRECT advice..

war is our go to guy when it comes down to gyno...

we're all just tired of people who dont know how to use the search button, no flaming of course

Thread Information