ramoramo86 is offline Junior Member

starting cycle need help

Hi all

I am 23 years old, 5'9, 160 pound boxer that wont be boxing anymore and want to gain some serious size im looking to begin a cycle and when im done i would like to be a solid 175-180 thats my ultimate goal, to reach 175-180 and be ripped. My friend from ATL is going to supply me with some DECA and what he calls "Super Test" (i don't know exact name). This is what i am planning on doing and please guys let me know if this is right or wrong as this is my first time doing this. I am going to work out without steroids for 2-3 weeks while take weight gainers and after the 2-3 weeks i will begin the cycle. The weight gainer i will take is called Super Gain Fuel Pro is has 100grams of protein and 1860 calories per seriving, is that a good one?? or is there any better?
    I will be on this cycle of the mentioned above steroids for 10 weeks each week injecting twice once deca once "super test".

Please guys if anyone has any advice it will be greatly appreciated as this is my first time and would like to achieve maximum results. Also as far as eating is there any recommended diet?

Thanks in advance

XD40 is offline Senior Member
    BF% Estimation?

I would like to suggest that you do a Testosterone ONLY cycle for your first time. This

way you know how your body will react. Plus with a Test only cycle you will still BLOW up.

You need to hold off on the gear and read through some of the info on here. I was a boxer myself so I'm sure that you weren't allowed t touch the weights alot

either. There is a section for putting together a workout plan. Also, the diet will be much more different. Boxing demands "work like a dog, eat like a cat" its the

exact opposite with Bodybuilding. You want to cram the food in there...IF your hungry its too late lol...Read through the diet section; there is A TON to gain

from this section. When you feel confident post up your own diet you have created. Also probably one of the most important factors "PCT" (Post Cycle Therapy )

there is also a section for this topic. Welcome, You need to stick around and learn all of these aspects of the game BEFORE you think about injecting IF you

want to get the most out of your time and money.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Quote Originally Posted by ramoramo86 View Post
    Hi all

I am 23 years old, 5'9, 160 pound boxer that wont be boxing anymore and want to gain some serious size im looking to begin a cycle and when im done i would like to be a solid 175-180 thats my ultimate goal, to reach 175-180 and be ripped. My friend from ATL is going to supply me with some DECA and what he calls "Super Test" (i don't know exact name). This is what i am planning on doing and please guys let me know if this is right or wrong as this is my first time doing this. I am going to work out without steroids for 2-3 weeks while take weight gainers and after the 2-3 weeks i will begin the cycle. The weight gainer i will take is called Super Gain Fuel Pro is has 100grams of protein and 1860 calories per seriving, is that a good one?? or is there any better?
    I will be on this cycle of the mentioned above steroids for 10 weeks each week injecting twice once deca once "super test".

Please guys if anyone has any advice it will be greatly appreciated as this is my first time and would like to achieve maximum results. Also as far as eating is there any recommended diet?

Thanks in advance
    I am going to help you out bro, but I want you to help me as well.

first keep the deca for your next cycle, just put in back and use it later,

second, super test not sure what it is or how many mg a ml there is,

third you really need to put a PCT (post cycle therapy ) together before starting a cycle

fourth you need to get your diet in check before starting a cycle, like the other guy said you need to eat, so for about a month before you start cycling you need to eat about every two to three hours, I use a 50% protein, 30 complex carbs, and 20 healthy fats on each meal, now when I am coming to the end of a cycle I cut down on the carbs and up the protein and fats, and I cut the carbs about four hours before bedtime,

fifth, workouts you need to get your body ready for what going to happen to it, so hit the weight hard and I mean hard because you are going to see a lot of gains in this area and if you are not ready you will cause injuries they will slow you down,

I am no diet expert so post your suspected diet in the diet section and check out the workout section. now since you are going to do this for me. I will follow through with what I am going to do for you.

test is the best first cycle so I will need to know what kind of test you will be running the most common are test prop, test c and test e all injections. it is all test but how you use it is different. test should be ran for the first cycle and ran at 500mg ew every week with test e and test c being shot or injected or pinned two time a week monday and thrusday. if you can get some tbol or dbol for the first four or five weeks giving you enough time to let the test kick in....

now when you answer my question on what gear we are working with I will give yo more. and we will talk about pct more as well

peace
    Last edited by *RAGE*; 09-27-2009 at 12:40 AM.

the big 1 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    That wieght gainer your on might add to much sloppy mass, try something with less carbs and a mixture of proteins. Syntha-6 by BSN is the best imo, it has a 6 hour protein release symstem, with whey, egg, soya and isolate protiens all in one.

Apprecaite all the help guys

To address RAGE's question i will be taking Test Ethanate, i am planning on going on a 10 week course. is that right? also i was reading about tbol and dbol which do you think is better to take with Test e? how long do i take tbol or dbol while taking the test e? everytime i inject test e i take it?

also due to my boxing trainer i am 7.6% body fat

aldemoro is offline Associate Member
    hes only 160lbs and 5'9 isnt 500mg a week a little to high for him??

Apprecaite all the help guys

To address RAGE's question i will be taking Test Ethanate, i am planning on going on a 10 week course. is that right? also i was reading about tbol and dbol which do you think is better to take with Test e? how long do i take tbol or dbol while taking the test e? everytime i inject test e i take it?
    Thanks for the answer bro,
    I would run your cycle like this once you get the working out down and the diet in check, I would go two weeks longer for a total of 12 weeks and it will look a little like this,

1-12 (weeks) 500mg broken down into to injections 250mg monday and 250mg thrusday

1-5 dbol 40mg ed (everyday) I would do 10mg four times a day due to its half life

with test e you will want to wait 14 day after your last injection and begin your post cycle therapy and run it for four weeks

1-2 nolva 40mg ed I take nolva during the day
    3-4 nolva 20mg ed again in the morning

1-2 clomid 100mg ed I take the clomid at night to help with the sids (sweet dreams) LOL
    3-4 clomid 50mg ed, again at night....

Hey bro keep us posted on your progress would like to see some before and after pics

rock the iron bro

peace

rage

So just to make sure i got this corect RAGE

in the first 12 weeks 250mg of test E twice a week and for the first 5 of those 12 weeks take dbol 4 times a day then the last 7 weeks take only the 500mg a week of test E

Then for my PCT which take 4 weeks, for the first 2 weeks i take 40mg of nolva everday while taking 100mg of clomid. Then the last 2 weeks i take 20mg nolva everyday while taking 50mg of clomid everyday.

Is all that correct??? or did i mess up anything?

thanks in advance bro

also Rage what about if i was to add deca to this cycle? what do you recommend?

So just to make sure i got this corect RAGE

in the first 12 weeks 250mg of test E twice a week and for the first 5 of those 12 weeks take dbol 4 times a day then the last 7 weeks take only the 500mg a week of test E

Then for my PCT which take 4 weeks, for the first 2 weeks i take 40mg of nolva everday while taking 100mg of clomid. Then the last 2 weeks i take 20mg nolva everyday while taking 50mg of clomid everyday.

Is all that correct??? or did i mess up anything?

thanks in advance bro
    this is correct bro

also Rage what about if i was to add deca to this cycle? what do you recommend?
    I would wait and see how your body react to the test and save the deca until your next cycle. you will run another one..

thanks alot Rage, im going to begin my cycle in a week and ill keep you posted. 1 last question any good weight gainers you recommend? also i was planning on only doing 1 cycle so you still think i should NOT do the DECA ?

smalltime7 is offline Member
    mark my words you will do more cycles, second I think dbol on the first cycle is excessive IMO I would do the test keep a clean diet and watch yourself grow take a break for 3 months, get more test then do a deca /test stack. for a second cycle. again IMO

thanks alot Rage, im going to begin my cycle in a week and ill keep you posted. 1 last question any good weight gainers you recommend? also i was planning on only doing 1 cycle so you still think i should NOT do the DECA?
    I was only going to do one cycle my first time as well bro, trust me the deca will make a nice blend for you second cycle...lol, I believe in real food nothing better then chicken, tuna, steak, and turkey bro, just keep it clean and you will grow...like crazy....

Peace

Ok thanks alot bro im begining my cycle next week ill start a new thread and keep you posted .
    THanks a lot bro

steroidspharmacy1 is offline New Member

DECA is best for Gaining the muscle

DECA is good choice for improving the muscle.It ability to help you retain nitrogen and build more muscle.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    ^^ it can be a good choice. but not in this case!

what kinds of gains should i expect out of this course? around how much weight should i expect?

Thread Information