Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    system admin is offline Owner
    im curious as well. I can tell you that the formulas are VERY well put together and 50% of our customers are repeat. The business grows every month and even in the economy we see new and repeat customers.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by system admin View Post
    im curious as well. I can tell you that the formulas are VERY well put together and 50% of our customers are repeat. The business grows every month and even in the economy we see new and repeat customers.
    .... It's amazing what a couple of multi-vitamins + the placebo effect will do to the mind of an inexperienced, and unconditioned, individual trying to change their physique.. and especially if they're entering the BB world for the first time.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by squall123 View Post
    guys dianabol and d-anabol 25 is different...

read what the indigrients are... dianoabol starts with a metha and d-anabol 25 is meta doesnt have the 'h'... soooo theyre completely different
    he clearly realizes what he's taking boys.

I'm not too sure why 1/2 you just went off on the guy.

Odd...

Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post
    he clearly realizes what he's taking boys.

I'm not too sure why 1/2 you just went off on the guy.

Odd...

Agreed. I just sent him a PM and told him that I think most of the posters misread. We have GOT to take the time to understand a new visitor. I know that we see the same shit from new people every day, however everyone was new at some point. Lets try to change the way we respond guys

squall123 is offline New Member
    ok guys im sorry i didnt make myself clear from the beginning. i do realise im not taking steroids , the package says it. i was just wondering that if any of u guys knew the d-anabol 25s are good enough to gain a lil bit of muscles... ofcourse with a good diet and a good weekly routine of training...

i do realise that alot of research is involved before understanding what roids can do including the harms and i should be gaining natural weight before getting into steroids... and that's why i have come and join this site... is to increase my knowledge in that department... so if you guys can help me that would be great...

im 21.
    62kg.
    not much body fat.
    i work out 4 times a week:
    1.) tuesday - biceps, chest (45mins)
    2.) thursday - legs and abs (45mins)
    3.) saturday - biceps, chest (45mins)
    4.) sunday - shoulders (around 20mins) then i go on the bike for about 25mins

my diet is:
    1.) breakfast - white egg, bread, banana, yoghurt, d-anabol 25, amino acid pills
    work out -then protein shake
    2.) lunch - usually some sort of meat, veggies and some sort of carb (bread, rice, potato) and d-anabol 25.
    3.) dinner - same as lunch, d-anabol 25, amino acid pills
    work out -then protein shake
    4.) supper - i usualy have noodles or soup before i sleep

i usualy have snacks in between lunch and dinner and like milo or a milkshake.

realise, that i work full time 7 1/2 hrs a day. and i go to uni monday and wednesday nights to study.

thanks guys for participating, i really appreciate your help.

Thats a good post man. You will get help soon!

Bc

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    how tall are you?
    your workout split and diet are both no good, post each in the appropriate forum sections and we will help you tweak them.

gunslinger2 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by system admin View Post
    did i miss something OR does he think they ARE steroids?
    I'm sure anyone who buys that crap thinks they are getting real steroids .

squall123 is offline New Member
    haha wow good luck getting through the australian customs with real steroids ...

im 5'11, i'll go look for the right section to post then

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by squall123 View Post
    haha wow good luck getting through the australian customs with real steroids ...

im 5'11, i'll go look for the right section to post then
    good call, at 5'11" and 137lbs start with your diet in the diet section and we'll help you tweak it.
    as for the workout, I see no tricep or back work, and some muscle groups are too close together, remember you need time for your muscles and your central nervous system to recover after training, you don't grow in the gym. stick with us and we'll help you get where you want to be.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information